"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Always love seeing the Raiders cosplay

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Actually decent.

I think one of the main issues with us is Smith at LT; he suffered a hyperextended elbow & left the game early v. Cowboys. It's a pain tolerance issue now. Wells played pretty well against Parsons in relief. Godwin is out, four of our other receivers are questionable, but probably will play.

Y'all also have a bunch of players as questionable, including your top two RBs.

If we control the line & dominate in the run game like we did Sunday, that will help Brady out with play action.

Think it will be a close game though. It will be fun going against a fully healthy Jameis. Hopefully he comes out with another gem like his 'eat another win' pregame pep talk.

How you feeling?

e - no Kamara, no Julio, no Smith, Jameis has four fractures in his back.
Good win for you guys. Missed the game and all the NFL stuff so far as I’ve been out all evening. Not even caught up with the highlights yet. How did the game go? Disappointing result. Can see Lasik Jameis threw 3 picks.

Sylar

Seahawks needed that badly

Was going to say there are no close games right now except the Texans / broncos and that happens :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Good win for you guys. Missed the game and all the NFL stuff so far as I’ve been out all evening. Not even caught up with the highlights yet. How did the game go? Disappointing result. Can see Lasik Jameis threw 3 picks.
Wasn’t pretty by any metric. The fourth quarter was enjoyable for us, but we have some work to do on our OL. If Olave had held onto that deep ball, it would have definitely spiced the game up.

This was better a game forgotten by both sets of fans!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Omg are the Rams are gonna Falcon themselves? :lol:

Hephaestus

That was utterly ridiculous. Made all the worse by it being the 2nd rushing attempt by the TE in his career.
Yeah, an awful play call followed by horrific cowardice. Don't know what the record for shortest time as a head coach is but Hackett looks like he should break it. Hope he doesn't since the Seahawks have your first round pick, would be great to have two top five picks :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah, an awful play call followed by horrific cowardice. Don't know what the record for shortest time as a head coach is but Hackett looks like he should break it. Hope he doesn't since the Seahawks have your first round pick, would be great to have two top five picks :lol:
I mean it’s his second game so I’m not sure we can make too many long term judgments and I’m hoping he’ll learn quickly but my god it’s been a shitshow all over, especially with penalties and clock management.

lsd

The Oracle
84 yards for a two point conversion by Murray. That is crazy

Hephaestus

I mean it’s his second game so I’m not sure we can make too many long term judgments and I’m hoping he’ll learn quickly but my god it’s been a shitshow all over, especially with penalties and clock management.
I know it's his second game but I can't think of a coach who started out with this many feck-ups who turned it around. I mean, when you have to call a timeout because you forgot the punt returner and when the crowd have to manage the play clock for you, that is Hue Jackson levels of incompetence.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I know it's his second game but I can't think of a coach who started out with this many feck-ups who turned it around. I mean, when you have to call a timeout because you forgot the punt returner and when the crowd have to manage the play clock for you, that is Hue Jackson levels of incompetence.
The crowd chanting the play clock is objectively hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.