NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
We'll have to do it over the forum then
You have got to be kidding me :lol:

I put all the rosters on the offline draft so the supplemental (rookie/fa 5 round) draft could take place over sleeper.

We should just get them to do 4 more rounds now, then do a normal supplemental draft on sleeper.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Public battle between co-commish’s - very bad for business

altodevil

It's dead simple, just resume where they left off.

altodevil

the comp picks exist to give the expansion teams more talent. It's different to choose between rookies than from the Florida man scraps
Just make their standard 5 round rookie draft picks in the middle of the rounds. or their 2nd and 4th round picks in the middle of the round. Job done.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
We should just get them to do 4 more rounds now, then do a normal supplemental draft on sleeper.
Like feck am I picking up 4 garbage FAs right now and then have to drop my supplemental pick at the beginning of the second round for a talented rookie :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Maybe we can just announce our supplemental picks in here and then they become ineligible to get drafted? And then a commish just has to assign those players to our squads after the draft (they'd become FAs I'd assume after going "undrafted" on Sleeper). A bit more hassle than usual, of course. Online draft could still be possible in that scenario though, commish just has to pause the draft for 2min, we announce picks on here, draft continues.

altodevil

Maybe we can just announce our supplemental picks in here and then they become ineligible to get drafted? And then a commish just has to assign those players to our squads after the draft (they'd become FAs I'd assume after going "undrafted" on Sleeper). A bit more hassle than usual, of course. Online draft could still be possible in that scenario though, commish just has to pause the draft for 2min, we announce picks on here, draft continues.
That's perfect. To complete the initial draft board I will add complete trash that you three should cut before the draft begins.

altodevil

Could probably add them to the respective teams during the draft, so they don't even show up in the pool to pick from.

altodevil

Could probably add them to the respective teams during the draft, so they don't even show up in the pool to pick from.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That's perfect. To complete the initial draft board I will add complete trash that you three should cut before the draft begins.
Yeah sure that's fine. Don't even think we'd have to cut them before the draft, you could just release them from our rosters afterwards and replace them with our supplemental picks.

altodevil

Yeah sure that's fine. Don't even think we'd have to cut them before the draft, you could just release them from our rosters afterwards and replace them with our supplemental picks.
That involves work for me

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Pray for Alto

He’s been on an alcohol and cocaine fueled bender celebrating since Brady retired.

altodevil

Check MFL and make draft pick trades accordingly so it is all transferred across. You can't make trades until teams have their owners, everyone either has a invite link or will get one when they submit the players to drop.

altodevil

@altodevil @Eboue Thought the trading deadline had passed? And what happened to Younghoe Koo? Been dropped from my roster.
Choose a player to drop and I will add him back. It's because you weren't at the 20 player limit.

These aren't new trades, they are existing trades that need implemented on sleeper

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@altodevil about scoring system: not sure how you did it before - were there always extra points for deeper kicks, and was it always PPR? Also -2 for INT is standard for QBs, now it’s at -1.

altodevil

@altodevil about scoring system: not sure how you did it before - were there always extra points for deeper kicks, and was it always PPR? Also -2 for INT is standard for QBs, now it’s at -1.
Should be -2, the rest is correct from before I think

altodevil

There was quite a few bizarre scoring settings - should be all fixed now. Must be sleeper standards.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Testing placing an asset to place on the trade block for the first time. Such excitement.

I need Darrynton Evans replaced by Chris Evans though…thanks