NFL Thread 2019

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Eagles are so bad on defence, only positive is that the NFC East is a dump so 9 wins can get you the division

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Eagles are so bad on defence, only positive is that the NFC East is a dump so 9 wins can get you the division
The NFC East is funny. I thought it featured two out of the three strongest bets for being NFC champs. That might be true for the West instead now. Who knows...

All I know is my Super Bowl pick (Saints) is still looking viable.

Hephaestus

The NFC East is funny. I thought it featured two out of the three strongest bets for being NFC champs. That might be true for the West instead now. Who knows...

4 wins out of 4 for them since Brees went down, really impressive.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cousins did very well and this is the type of games that makes me hate him when he refuses to trust his receivers.

Edit: In a power ranking I would have the Vikings between 7th and 10th is that fair?

Last edited:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

Or the North.

Edit: In a power ranking I would have the Vikings between 7th and 10th is that fair?
Hard to say as they (along with rest of North) fluctuate vastly week by week. They will suffer against teams with good secondary and Cousins is perennial interception waiting to be thrown. Dominant one week and roll over next. I'd put them at around 6-7 as at this week.

JPRouve

Scout
Or the North.

Hard to say as they (along with rest of North) fluctuate vastly week by week. They will suffer against teams with good secondary and Cousins is perennial interception waiting to be thrown. Dominant one week and roll over next. I'd put them at around 6-7 as at this week.
That's a bit of a stretch, only the Bears dominated the game and even then the Vikings defense kept them in the game. The talk around the offense has taken so much space that people forget the other side of the ball.

JPRouve

Scout
D is good but that's par for course in North. Packers have 93 points score against them, same as vikings. Lions have 95 and Bears have 69. 49ers sport a cracking D too. A good D is simply not the difference maker this season for NFC.
Which is why none of the NFC north teams can be said to have rolled over and why the last team is currently at .600.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
So lions get a delay of game at the 3 yard line , then get a penalty for kick off going out of bounds and then that special teams penalty to give a TD . Bad teams don't win much

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Unfair personal foul. Replays clearly show that he was going for the interception and just happen to result in a freak collision.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
wow look at all these national figures calling out the terrible calls

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1183944290298449921

and think about how it took all of that for the packers to win by 1 point at home. then remember that mike mccarthy went 17-7 against the lions and in all of the wins, green bay won by AT LEAST 2 points. its not too late to bring him back. rodgers may not like it but hes signed through 2023. sometimes you need to show a player who is boss and bring back the most successful coach a team has had in 50 years for the good of the team. thats what football is after all. a team game.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
That's seriously ridiculous.
The damn refs are ruining the NFL's 100th season.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The refs have been absolutely fecking terrible this year, and have changed the results of a number of games with bullshit calls.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Was in a bar so couldn't hear the announcers, but it looked like to me Lazard doesn't gain possession until he was already in the end zone. The two hands to the face calls on Flowers were complete bullshit though.