NFL Thread

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Reminder that the clocks go back tonight so RedZone tomorrow evening will be starting at 5pm not 6pm.

aka as United start the second half :mad:

Sandyman

Reminder that the clocks go back tonight so RedZone tomorrow evening will be starting at 5pm not 6pm.

Isn't it usually the 1st Sunday of November? Or is it different for the UK and other countries? They really need to just bin it altogether.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

The way we're playing right now, RedZone will be a timely distraction.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Isn't it usually the 1st Sunday of November? Or is it different for the UK and other countries? They really need to just bin it altogether.
The UK is always a week early I think, it causes this issue with NFL games starting an hour earlier one week every year.

The way we're playing right now, RedZone will be a timely distraction.
For sure, although maybe not my Broncos :lol:

Sandyman

The UK is always a week early I think, it causes this issue with NFL games starting an hour earlier one week every year.

For sure, although maybe not my Broncos :lol:
They should really get rid of it. For us, CL games will now be at 1:15 AM instead of 12:15!
Wonder which one of Broncos or Utd will bring at least some cheer for you. Utd really have fallen off a cliff in terms of expectations :(

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They should really get rid of it. For us, CL games will now be at 1:15 AM instead of 12:15!
Wonder which one of Broncos or Utd will bring at least some cheer for you. Utd really have fallen off a cliff in terms of expectations :(
Broncos are at Arrowhead and United, well it's not gonna be a good day for sports.

lsd

The Oracle
He seems like he's had little to work with because he drops a ridiculous amount of passes, led the entire league in drops last year. Calvin Ridley was a first round pick last year, has more yards, TDs etc this year and has a contract that will pay him less over four years than Cooper will cost next year.
We didn't Ridley so what he does makes no difference .

All we would be doing in the next draft in the first round is take a wide Reciever and noone on next year's draft in that position is going to come even remotely close to Cooper .

Taking Cooper who is only 24 and proven over what looks like a weak bunch of receivers is a no brainer for me

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The players went to a club on Friday night, were sent bottles of champagne and other high-end liquors and ran up a huge bill, sources told Rapoport. The players believed that the bottles were comped, but instead they were on their bill. When the bill arrived, the players refused to pay it, believing that it was not what they owed. An argument ensued and local police made several arrests.
Of course they'd comp £50k worth of high end booze. Because, reasons.

freeurmind

weak willed
They should pay but also destroy the reputation of that club. That's awful behaviour by the nightclub.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
We didn't Ridley so what he does makes no difference .

All we would be doing in the next draft in the first round is take a wide Reciever and noone on next year's draft in that position is going to come even remotely close to Cooper .

Taking Cooper who is only 24 and proven over what looks like a weak bunch of receivers is a no brainer for me
That makes no sense at all . Cooper has had good seasons but he has also had issues with drops and more importantly with doubts about his love for football. He is also coming to the end of his Rookie contraft which would mean that you will need to pay him big money soon . I think cowboys desperately needed a receiver and this is a punt but it was definitely not a no brainer at all for a first round pick

Phil

Was too lazy to go today. Waste of a ticket.

BBC seem to have the better guys in the studio but seem intent on interviewing nobodies.

Kazi

BBC seem to have the better guys in the studio but seem intent on interviewing nobodies.
Honestly would be an easy decision if they didn’t cut away to those crappy interviews on the sideline

Just give me Carlson ffs

Phil

Honestly would be an easy decision if they didn’t cut away to those crappy interviews on the sideline

Just give me Carlson ffs
Yup yup, Osi and Bell are fun guys too

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

Damn . Should have let us know. I got frauded of a ticket and just dodnt want to take the risk again

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Massive win for the Eagles. 4-4 at the bye which could easily have been 6-2 or 2-6 . At least I can enjoy redzone now . Jags are just too banged up right now

ha_rooney

Sacksonville need to get back to winning soon. Didn’t expect this after they started the season so well & dominated the Pats.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Mahomes is unreal. Quickly on his way of becoming the best in the league. Also has a legit shot at matching Marino's 84 season.

freeurmind

weak willed
Pittsburg lol. Know the rules fellas. Actually Browns should have just scored there. Terrible by both teams.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Oh Eli just retire please. One of the worst QBs in the league right now.

ha_rooney

Oh Eli just retire please. One of the worst QBs in the league right now.
The coach last year was right to bench him. Got sacked for knowing that Eli was done as a starter.