NFL Thread

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Why the feck don't they have the games at 1pm ET and 4:40pm ET next Sunday like they did in the WC and Divisional Round? :(

Now I'll have to stay up until 3:30am for the Pats @ Chiefs game and it'll wreck me before the week has even properly started ffs. With a bit of luck one of them is up 21-0 at HT but I doubt it.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Why the feck don't they have the games at 1pm ET and 4:40pm ET next Sunday like they did in the WC and Divisional Round? :(

Now I'll have to stay up until 3:30am for the Pats @ Chiefs game and it'll wreck me before the week has even properly started ffs. With a bit of luck one of them is up 21-0 at HT but I doubt it.
Isnt that what it is?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I don't actually dislike the evil empire(i have family in Boston, too, so), but yeah, I want Mahomes to be crowned King of America as soon as possible :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
There is going to be a lot of Patriots hate in this thread next week :lol:

I’ll stay far away!

Fair enough though, understand the hate, obviously I want us to go on and win but if I put that bias aside even i would love to see Mahomes in a Super Bowl, a chiefs rams/saints Super Bowl would be good fun, and less stressful for me :lol:

Having said that for neutrals, a Patriots Super Bowl wouldn’t be boring either .. they never are.

I can't think of anything more boring than another Patriots superbowl . I can't watch them during the season certainly not going to watch them in the superbowl

mav_9me

I don't actually dislike the evil empire(i have family in Boston, too, so), but yeah, I want Mahomes to be crowned King of America as soon as possible :lol:
I love Mahomes too. I have no affiliations in NFL but that kid is amazing. First proper season and 5000 yds and 50+ TDs.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Heard on Golic & Wingo this morning that Foles has a team option for 2019 at $20.6M but he can buy himself out for $2M if Philly exercises the option. However, it was then said the Eagles could franchise him at a much higher cost in the hopes of possibly trading him.

Seems as if Foles has the power in either situation barring an actual retain to trade scenario. If he's on the open market he'll surely command a bigger contract than Keenum got and possibly nearing/surpassing Cousins deal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I can't think of anything more boring than another Patriots superbowl . I can't watch them during the season certainly not going to watch them in the superbowl
The Pats never make for boring SBs actually. In fact, their last 3 were some of the best ever, both for drama as well as quality

lsd

The Oracle
The Pats never make for boring SBs actually. In fact, their last 3 were some of the best ever, both for drama as well as quality

The fact pats are in it make it boring for me

Raoul

Admin
Staff
With everyone after Bosa, I can see Kingsbury trading down in exchange for more draft picks then take Murray.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
With everyone after Bosa, I can see Kingsbury trading down in exchange for more draft picks then take Murray.
What's the draft order?

He'd trade out Rosen then, surely. What could he get for him? It would be risky in case another team double bluffs them.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What's the draft order?

He'd trade out Rosen then, surely. What could he get for him? It would be risky in case another team double bluffs them.
He probably would yes. The idea of getting his guy in Murray while picking up draft picks for Rosen and selling the #1 2019 pick may prove too tantalizing for the Cards.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
And will be interesting in 2022 when the Cards are back in the top five of the draft with a new coach and general manager doing it all over again. Be hilarious if they deal Rosen and he lights it up elsewhere.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They can't trade down that much though with the Giants and Jags in need of a QB at #6 and #7?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
They can't trade down that much though with the Giants and Jags in need of a QB at #6 and #7?
Turning the pick #1 into pick #5 and a future second or something like that is worth it, obviously provided they'd be able to take Murray.

With Haskins nominating one of the Giants and the Jags would surely take him, and then Arizona could shift Rosen to the other.

They are in a nice position right now.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He probably would yes. The idea of getting his guy in Murray while picking up draft picks for Rosen and selling the #1 2019 pick may prove too tantalizing for the Cards.
Yeah it seems like they are in a very nice position at the moment.