Nicholas Williams | Bilbao winger

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Much better IMO. And I've been in both places. Southeast has the Mediterranean coast and some remnants of the italian architecture, but in terms of beauty of the villages and cities there's clearly no comparison.
Curiously, the place I enjoyed the most in the southeast was St Paul de Vence and Eze.
Both are beautiful. There are a lot of Provençal lovely villages, smaller towns, like Arles and co, but it's more inland. I'm not necessarily a massive fan of the coast. But anyway. Williams, eh?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Both are beautiful. There are a lot of Provençal lovely villages, smaller towns, like Arles and co, but it's more inland. I'm not necessarily a massive fan of the coast. But anyway. Williams, eh?
Nico is actually a good player. He is more a mix between playmaker and winger than a "modern" winger. He shows up a lot on central areas. His speed, dribbling and balll control are amazing tbh, but his defensive contribution is still a work in progress tbh. His passing could be a bit better though.

I think we need a winger with another profile someone who is more a goalscorer than an assister.

criticalanalysis

It's not basque country, I agree. Everything looks closer in Google Maps.

They just used the gimmick of Laporte being part of the Bayonne squad which made him eligible to sign for Atheltic under their rules. (young players who take part of a basque club can be hired)

About your region: I love it, I try to go to there or Occitaine every year. It's a perfect mix of luscious nature landscape alongside with extremely charming and very old towns, balanced with a decently planned modernization of the bigger cities without compromising the old neighborhoods. You can really see that there was some kind of an effort to keep the old parts as original as possible.

Not to mention the amazing food, wine and spirits quality.
Can't agree more :) (while reading your message, I thought you weren't gonna mention the food, but thank God you got there)

I always feel like the Southwest of France is a bit forgotten/underrated, the whole Southeast has great PR (Nice, St Tropez, etc.) but I think it's just as nice if not better.
Came in to read about Williams and instead got intrigued about Occitanie.

Where exactly to go, what to do for a trip and when is the best time to go for good weather but away from crowds (well as best as possible)? :D

Uniquim

Got a double yellow v Betis. Will miss the Barcelona game I think, unless league suspension carry to the Copa.
Was a bit of soft first yellow, but he did trip someone off the ball, and then he applauded the referee for being wrong and got the second.

Uniquim

2 yellows for the same foul nonetheless. Think second one was for dissent (clapping hands at the ref for his yellow).
Added video. First for the foul, second for the clapping. Dumb way to get sent off.
I get that they want to crack down on dissent to make the referees life easier, but it's still a bit annoying to see. Athletic was losing regardless, but the game is over now.

EDIT: Game back on!

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Added video. First for the foul, second for the clapping. Dumb way to get sent off.
I get that they want to crack down on dissent to make the referees life easier, but it's still a bit annoying to see. Athletic was losing regardless, but the game is over now.

EDIT: Game back on!
Yeah, I actually switched over as well because I thought the game was done :lol:

anyway, no matter how many red cards there’ll be for dissent, none of them will ever make Dalots at anfield make any sense :mad:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Linking up with your brother in semi-final must be pretty high on the goals list. Was fantastic tonight, as we all of Bilbao.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
One of those dream signings where you feel like we have no chance of getting him, but is a dead cert to be a top player. Just imagine him and Garnacho alternating wings... Class. Them 2 and Rashford as the 3 wingers fighting for the spots and being impacts subs is basically my go to plan on FM these days

RoyH1

Class player. Read somewhere that he has 3 younger brothers. Bilbao must be working on them as we speak to make the next generation.