Nick Powell

Robbie Boy

He's forged out a good career for himself. I wonder will a PL team ever take a punt on him.

izec

He was talented, but i felt he always seemed a bit arrogant and lazy here, like he made it already and didnt have to work that hard anymore. Add to that some injuries and not a lot of playing time, and yeah. But he had a good Championship career to be honest

I used to know somebody who grew up with him, he just doesn't like football. His exceptional talent alone is enough at Championship level but I think he will, again, struggle in the PL. He's not that talented.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
He was talented, but i felt he always seemed a bit arrogant and lazy here, like he made it already and didnt have to work that hard anymore. Add to that some injuries and not a lot of playing time, and yeah. But he had a good Championship career to be honest
I wrote that back then, claiming he was to lazy to become a CM, and earned this tagline as a result!:lol:

(Some admin did not agree at the time and gave it to me in a sarcastic response.)

Eugenius

Didn't LvG randomly throw him on in some must win game in the CL? That's my abiding memory of him, alongside smacking one in from 20 yards on what I think was his debut for us.

432JuanMata

Didn't LvG randomly throw him on in some must win game in the CL? That's my abiding memory of him, alongside smacking one in from 20 yards on what I think was his debut for us.
It was Wolfsburg when we went out in the group stage 3-2 if I’m correct

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Unfortunately for Powell, that's always going to be the prevailing memory of him for us.

Flexdegea

Fergie seen something in him, with plans to developing him.

Always remember he could connect the ball well