Nigeria kit sells out in three hours

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Bunch of tits, could have gotten it on Alibaba for 10% of the price.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Don’t get it, they’re not that nice. And what’s the point in getting it if you’re not even a fan? Seems like a waste of money.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Eyesores, there's going to be at least 3 million people looking like right cnuts (Nigerians aside).

redpatron

Don’t get it, they’re not that nice. And what’s the point in getting it if you’re not even a fan? Seems like a waste of money.
wakanda forever, high resell value, current hip hop culture inspired

Wait until the off white stuff comes out, those aren't that nice but the demand on those will be through the roof

AndyJ1985

I was expecting to see a really nice classy shirt. But it looks horrible. To each their own I guess

Sterling Archer

Took a break to go see if I could nab one in Soho (NYC)...they had one XL left. Got to admit that I wasn't as taken in person as some of the promo shots.

The jogger pants though...wow. beauties.

Also, snakes have them up on eBay already for 3x the price.

E-mal

The kit represents alot for us as Nigerians, it is nostalgic.
It symbolises the pic of our football achievement, our first world cup was almost a replica. We where once good at football.

Sterling Archer

The kit represents alot for us as Nigerians, it is nostalgic.
It symbolises the pic of our football achievement, our first world cup was almost a replica. We where once good at football.
Was seeing a lot about how expensive the kit is in Nigeria. Kind of a shame to see that when as a pop style it's being bought up like crazy in the UK and US by many a non Nigerian

King Kana

Supports
Chelsea
Nigeria were class to watch in 1994/96. The bull Amokachi, Jay Jay Okocha, Amunike. Won most entertaining team or something.

E-mal

Was seeing a lot about how expensive the kit is in Nigeria. Kind of a shame to see that when as a pop style it's being bought up like crazy in the UK and US by many a non Nigerian
Unfortunately that is true, a chunk of the population have a low purchasing power, no thanks to the devaluing of the local frequency.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We had a decent world cup the last time we had a kit of similar design. Hope we perform even better this time.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No current plans for a restock?

Why not? The only reason I can think of is because it makes the brand look good, like Supreme or Yeezy or some shit.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Surely it’d look a bit odd seeing a pasty skinny white kid in a Nigeria footy top. I dunno. It is the nicest kit at the World Cup though, along with Spain’s.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Surely it’d look a bit odd seeing a pasty skinny white kid in a Nigeria footy top. I dunno. It is the nicest kit at the World Cup though, along with Spain’s.
I see kids wearing other countries' jerseys all the time.

Eila

For me personally Nigeria WC '94 was the best African team, better than Cameroon '90 or Ghana 2010.
Ivory Coast had the best players in the mid 2000s, but of course they failed to actually do anything. As a team Senegal also had the QF 2002 feat.

I see kids wearing other countries' jerseys all the time.
Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Italy sure but I've never seen people bandwagon african teams before.

Zlatattack

Firstly It's a very nice kit. I might be completely wrong here, but I've noticed African fashion is bold and bright and this kit ticks all those boxes.

Also people don't realise but Nigeria is a big deal especially in Africa. Its a huge nation and Nigerians now have money. Nigerians from Nigeria will be buying the kit too.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Firstly It's a very nice kit. I might be completely wrong here, but I've noticed African fashion is bold and bright and this kit ticks all those boxes.

Also people don't realise but Nigeria is a big deal especially in Africa. Its a huge nation and Nigerians now have money. Nigerians from Nigeria will be buying the kit too.
Spot on, on the outfits. Mine are more muted but have one or two distinct features that go full color.

King Kana

Supports
Chelsea
For me personally Nigeria WC '94 was the best African team, better than Cameroon '90 or Ghana 2010.
Nigeria’s football under Westerhoff/Jo was more pleasing to the eye for sure but Ghana in 2010 would’ve made history were it not for the scouse Uruguaian Luis Suarez :mad:

izec

Could never wear a kit just for fashion or design purposes. If you like the team, support it, love the country or are from there or your wife, fine. But i couldnt see myself wearing 99,9% of other national teams/clubs shirts. It just doesnt feel right, but everyone can buy and wear whatever they want in the end

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
The pre-game/training kit looks very nice. I can see why the Nigeria kit has had a lot of positive attention though, although it's a bit too out there for me. Maybe if I was 16-21 it would appeal.

In regards to wearing other clubs or nations kits, I'm one of those who has a bit of a collection. Obviously I wouldn't buy a shirt of another English club or one of the home nations, but in my collection are AC Milan, Real Madrid, PSG, Barca, Belgium, Roma, Croatia, Holland, Brazil, Hamburg, Ajax etc. If I ever go abroad and go on a stadium tour (Barca and Ajax) I find myself buying a shirt for some stupid reason. Tend to wear them for midweek football or just casually on a lazy day.