Nkunku | Chelsea player

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
That knee injury seems to have really done a number on him. Shame, as I was looking forward to seeing him this season, might only see the real. Him towards the tail end now.
This is a separate injury - the knee has recovered, apparently he got clattered in training and he has a hip problem now.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i have quite a lot of his furniture in my house. i think those who don’t rate him are just jealous that they can’t afford to shop there.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We’re heading into March and Nkunku has been available for no more than 6-7 games. Might as well shut him down for the season and tell him focus on being fit and ready to go for next season.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We’re heading into March and Nkunku has been available for no more than 6-7 games. Might as well shut him down for the season and tell him focus on being fit and ready to go for next season.

He'll never be fit for a prolonged period. Writing is on the wall. Unlucky for you.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Missed 7 games in 20/21, 0 in 21/22 then missed 22 games in 22/23 and now already at 27 missed games in 23/24.

I wonder if Leipzig ran him into the ground in the 21/22 campaign. He played every game in Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, Champions League and Europa League for them. 52 games, 48 of those as a starter, 82 minutes playing time on average.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I've seen this guy twice and both times he was very disappointing.
Possibly both times he was coming back from injury and wasn't 100% but nothing impressive.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Still early of course, but reminds me a bit of Keita, coming from RB Leipzig, only to be permanently injured.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Your comeuppance for mount i guess.

Canuckred64

I was expecting a lot more. He had a great season with Leipzig and in the Champions League a couple of years ago and I really wanted him at United. I guess injuries and possible burnout have had their toll on him. Always seems injured and doesn't look the same the same player at Chelsea.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
This was another galaxy brained move from Boehly et al, thinking they were stealing a march on everybody by reaching an agreement with Nkunku in December 2022 to sign for them the following summer but really they were signing a player without being able to evaluate how he would come back from a significant knee injury and how his body would hold up afterward (he got another major injury a few games after he returned). He hasn't been able to stay healthy for longer than six weeks straight since November 2022.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Louis saha was more available than this kid.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Still early of course, but reminds me a bit of Keita, coming from RB Leipzig, only to be permanently injured.
Now which premier league club is going to break the bank for Olmo?

TheReligion

Abusive
Looks another waste of money.

Early days though so I’ll file him with Mount for the time being. Only difference being we know Mount can do it in the PL whilst Nkunku remains unproven.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Looks another waste of money.

Early days though so I’ll file him with Mount for the time being. Only difference being we know Mount can do it in the PL whilst Nkunku remains unproven.
Bit harsh.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
He´s missed 17 league games in his career prior to this year. He´s now missed 17 games this season. So a little disingenuous to say he´s injury prone.