No Desire,No Committment, No Leadership

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
’Weve got our desire back?’- seriously?
What the feck is he on?
Players showing they don’t want to be here, lack of passion in every department and above all we now have a coach who shows nothing in the bench as soon as we go behind.

It was great when we beat relegation fodder but now amongst the mid table mediocrity who we’ve joined, he shows absolutely no tactical nous whatsoever except to throw Young on.

Zoo

The club is rotten. Change/blame the manager all you want until there are serious structural changes it will carry on for years.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
We had leadershipaand desire with Herrera on the pitch, still everybody is happy we are losing him for free . Martial only played well when he was in contract negociations, now look at the Alexis 2.0 we have..

Bojan11

’Weve got our desire back?’- seriously?
What the feck is he on?
Players showing they don’t want to be here, lack of passion in every department and above all we now have a coach who shows nothing in the bench as soon as we go behind.

It was great when we beat relegation fodder but now amongst the mid table mediocrity who we’ve joined, he shows absolutely no tactical nous whatsoever except to throw Young on.
We the worst run club in Europe considering our resources.

We too sentimental and lack any ruthlessness like any of the other big European clubs.

We happy to challenge for just top four places.

DocRockter

Who gives a feck after wednesday?? We're still the greatest club but the caring starts at August.. .

El Zoido

Club is rotten to the core, nothing will change until we have new owners and a proper structure.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Hiring Ole before the summer was so stupid, at this point a kid playing Fifa manager would do a better job than our directors.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We need to change everything. The board, the staff, the players. Everything must go. Complete restructure needed.

Right now we are absolutely rotten to the core, and the only way we change that is getting rid of everything.

WPMUFC

2 managers in one season. 2 managers call out the players, they IMMEDIATELY stop playing for them.

We need to eat their wages and sell.....QUICKLY

SER19

We have a leader, and this is what he thinks of every one of us.

BlueHaze

The Glazers were successful here before Woodward arrived.
Because Sir Alex was that special that he could even win things under these clowns. He'd make crap like Clerverley look world class. If Glazers had proper functioning brains they would have realized now after 6 years that Ed is completely out of his depth.

NoLogo

Add no fitness. Our players are unable to go the tempo required in the PL. They come always late. They stroll around as if they are having a nice Sundy jog. They get pushed of the ball with ease and Everton players don't even look like breaking much of a sweat playing against this lot. The fecking state of this team is unbelievable.

Run_time_error

I'm shocked at how bad it's got so quickly. PSG away then nothing. It's obvious so many of these players are simply not up for it or up to it. It's going to take a two season rebuild at least.

WPMUFC

if he doesn't start 5-6 academy players against city, his words are meaningless. He said the players needed a reality check, they stopped playing for him. If he has any balls, we will put an academy team out there against City and not even have those players on the bench.

We have nothing to play for. It's time to make a stand against these charlatans.

arthurka

We have paid every human 200k just to show up. There isnt anything for these players to play for. They have made it and their bank accounts are showing it. We have built the biggest assamble of non players that I know of. Ed needs to go asap.

Scholsey2004

IMO on the footballing side comparative to resources we're probably the worst run club in europe. We're run by Ed Woodward. IMO these two statements are indivisible.

Von Mistelroum

Honestly most of our players are not of the required standard or commitment for the club United should be.

I think that the only real way to fix this is to make huge changes which won't happen anytime soon. We need to get rid of this whole culture and spirit of lethargy and apathy that our higher paid players have, and to increase the quality of our squad players. I suspect that the likes of Pogba and De Gea think they're too good to play with some of the sh*te we have and while they're not wrong, it does show their poor mentality.

I'd honestly love to see the back of Lingard, Jones, Martial, Matic, Young, probably Lukaku and Fred. I'd not be sad to see Pogba or Rashford leave either if I'm honest. The last United player I genuinely loved seeing play was Zlatan, and since then I've found it hard to really care about any of them. There was a time when the likes of Cantona, Ronaldo, Beckham, Scholes, Keane, Vidic, Evra and so many more were so close to my heart and now? I don't care about any of these guys. Hell, I'd be delighted just to care as much as I did about Berbatov or Nani again.

Inigo Montoya

Time to rip up the team sheet, bench the players who want out, and go to the u23s and U18s.

Enough is enough. Can’t wait for the last game;the season ended at Arsenal

Bojan11

And No director of football.

Elmo running the club.
We apparently looking at Mike Phelan. His experience consists of running some shitty Australian club, who are bottom in their league. We just make sentimental appointments. We don’t base things off long term, but short term.

Inigo Montoya

We had leadershipaand desire with Herrera on the pitch, still everybody is happy we are losing him for free . Martial only played well when he was in contract negociations, now look at the Alexis 2.0 we have..
This! Happy to give contracts to Young and keep Sanchez on huge wages but dither over the one leader in our side, clueless!

buckooo1978

really depressing....I hope this is our rock bottom

we really need the end of the season and drastic drastic changes at all levels

a terribly run football club

diarm

Theres a lack of honesty as well. The only thing they care about is their image so when a manager is sacked, they'll put in an effort for a month or so afterwards to try and convince us all it was all the previous managers fault but before long they'll fall back into their lazy, selfish, spoilt ways.

You talk about honesty more in rugby than in football, perhaps because a lot of the hard work in rugby happens in the shadows, not immediately obvious to those watching on tv or in the shadows. But the players themselves know - they know if they've put in a shift and their teammates know. The best sides have people in the dressing room who call themselves and each other out for going missing or giving less than their all.

Who is calling these players out for what they are. Who is in that dressing room right now, asking Martial, Rashford, Lukaku, Fred, Matic and Smalling what the feck they think they were doing out there today?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
We apparently looking at Mike Phelan. His experience consists of running some shitty Australian club, who are bottom in their league. We just make sentimental appointments. We don’t base things off long term, but short term.
And Anderson will replace Phelan as assistant manager because He used to be funny. What can go wrong.

Timo.utd

I can't believe these players get paid so much money to play like this, most of them don't deserve to wear the Manchester United shirt, our board is a joke as well
I even won't care if most of these players leave, they're just embarrassing the club

Honestly most of our players are not of the required standard or commitment for the club United should be.

I think that the only real way to fix this is to make huge changes which won't happen anytime soon. We need to get rid of this whole culture and spirit of lethargy and apathy that our higher paid players have, and to increase the quality of our squad players. I suspect that the likes of Pogba and De Gea think they're too good to play with some of the sh*te we have and while they're not wrong, it does show their poor mentality.

I'd honestly love to see the back of Lingard, Jones, Martial, Matic, Young, probably Lukaku and Fred. I'd not be sad to see Pogba or Rashford leave either if I'm honest. The last United player I genuinely loved seeing play was Zlatan, and since then I've found it hard to really care about any of them. There was a time when the likes of Cantona, Ronaldo, Beckham, Scholes, Keane, Vidic, Evra and so many more were so close to my heart and now? I don't care about any of these guys. Hell, I'd be delighted just to care as much as I did about Berbatov or Nani again.
Yep, fully agree. When I installed the United app it asked me to name my favourite player and it took me about ten minutes to pick one. Eventually landed on Herrera and he now looks to be off for free as well. Ffs.

Their lack of consistency and bravery when it isn't going well is a disgrace.