No form, no stars but...

Treble

We were playing quite well at the start of the season apart from some grave defensve mistakes. Now we defend better but our attacking play isn't very exciting.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
We were playing quite well at the start of the season apart from some grave defensve mistakes. Now we defend better but our attacking play isn't very exciting.
Disagree. I think from the beginning of the season, our attack carried us through and the defense was shit. Ever since Rio got back, we've looked more confident in the back, but that's only the last few games

togg

I just think we look a very ordinary side, unexciting and, horrible to say, but just boring to watch. Ferguson has been the King of producing entertaining, exciting teams over the last couple of decades, he more than any of us will know things are not right. You can tell this by his admission that Villa could have had six last week and that today he says its just important to be near or at the top at this stage of the season. Those comments are an acceptance from his part that the normal flow, inventiveness and creativity is not firing on all cylinders at present. However, one thing is still there....team spirit and a determination not to give in till the last second.....if we lose that...then we will be in big trouble...

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I just think we look a very ordinary side, unexciting and, horrible to say, but just boring to watch. Ferguson has been the King of producing entertaining, exciting teams over the last couple of decades, he more than any of us will know things are not right. You can tell this by his admission that Villa could have had six last week and that today he says its just important to be near or at the top at this stage of the season. Those comments are an acceptance from his part that the normal flow, inventiveness and creativity is not firing on all cylinders at present. However, one thing is still there....team spirit and a determination not to give in till the last second.....if we lose that...then we will be in big trouble...
Ferguson himself has said we will get better, I agree. This side is waiting for a catalyst for the season. 2 weeks time we'll have seen it, I guarantee.