Non-rival clubs that you hate

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Hate is a strong word but here we go:

PSG
Man. City
Bayern M. (as long as they buy stars from other bundesliga teams)

I hated Madrid from 2000 to 2006 but not anymore.

JSArsenal

PSG
Man. City

Of course, I don't mean hate like how you would hate Hitler or a serial killer. Hate in a football context means strongly dislike, at least in my opinion. I just think its easier to say hate instead of strongly dislike

Maccataq

Millwall, West Ham and more recently Stoke. I mean who would support Stoke by choice?

Probably Sunderland too.

I get the Barca thing too that a lot of people are saying but hard not to admire them also.

christian bennett

Cardiff, Wigan, Sunderland,Birmingham City and Swansea,and as I'm based in Plymouth atm and have grown fond of Argyle I don't like Exeter City or Portsmouth either.

Josep Dowling

Leicester fans. I think it was just before they won the league when they played at OT. Their fans were just absolute cretins, like they were entitled to the trophy and some kind of big club. Absolute pricks.
C'mon, if you were a Leicester City fan that season wouldn't you gloat in the away end of Old Trafford?

I've always had a disliking for West Brom. Everything about them is just average and should not no where the Premier League. But they seem to bounce back after one season in the Championship.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Real Madrid. Those two fluky wins against Bayern but also when Dortmund should've beaten them in 2014 had it not been that twunt Mhikitaryan. All three occasions going on to win the UCL and being hailed as the best team in Europe when they should've been beaten well before that :mad:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

PSG
Man. City

I never get the stick Bayern get for that. All top teams buy players from lesser teams. Bayern want a German core and buying domestically is much cheaper. It's simply a sound corporate strategy and successful to boot.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I never get the stick Bayern get for that. All top teams buy players from lesser teams. Bayern want a German core and buying domestically is much cheaper. It's simply a sound corporate strategy and successful to boot.
Yeah, right, lesser teams. I'll never forgive Bayern for dismantling 2010-12 Borussia D.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
West Ham.
Never liked them but then they did what they did in 92 & 95.
Horrible supporters too with a large racist cohort.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Here's my list:
EPL - Stoke City or any team that Pulis manages, Chelsea
Ligue 1 - PSG
Calcio - Juventus, Inter
La Liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
What about when they loaned them 2 million when they nearly went bankrupt?
Heard talks it was far from selfless. Something like buy first option to make them dependant I think. Could be bollocks, though.

IrishGlen

Real Madrid

Vile fans - Booing the team and waving handkerchiefs even if the team have won the game.
Vile players - Ramos and Pepe to name a few.
Vile president - Sacking managers for winning trophies.
And also some of the reasons why they boast 13 European Cups.

For the thread - Bohemians in the LOI.

SER19

West Ham. They seem truly convinced that we are their ‘rival’, scummy fans, Mark noble the epitome of them. Terrible club.

Any team Phil Beardsley is playing for.

Needham

Any whose fan base think they somehow occupy a superior moral dimension. Liverpool leap to mind but that's not the op. Celtic perhaps. Newcastle. Almost have more of a preference for the likes of Millwall and Leeds who revel in their hateability. Sorry folks.

SpyLuke10

West Ham, Barcelona and Real Madrid. If we are saying teams that aren't big domestic rivals (basically the non "big 6" teams which I can't stand).

As for the "big 6" rivals, well I can't stand City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. I'm not bothered by Spurs fans though. They seem a far less annoying bunch than the others and far more decent and humble. I couldn't care less about Spurs really.

Skubah

Celtic - I'm not a fan of Scottish football in the slightest but the obsession that Celtic fans have over Rangers is beyond a joke. Especially after the liquidation back in 2012 its been a never ending tirade of drivel about the club being dead and and so on (even though UEFA has clearly stated its still the same club but again their obsession does not allow them to take that on board into their blue tinted minds.)

I honestly could write essays on the problems of Scottish football, especially on "The Big Two" but its not even worth my time. Being a United fan in Glasgow and being asked ever since I was a kid "You a Rangers or a Celtic fan?" like that was the only two clubs that existed got incredibly tiresome. I got hate from both sides :devil:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Heard talks it was far from selfless. Something like buy first option to make them dependant I think. Could be bollocks, though.
I doubt it was out of the goodness of their hearts, but they couldve just let them go bankrupt.

Revaulx

I’ve always been torn over Chelsea. A large minority of their fans are absolute scumbags; just try travelling on the District Line when they’re at home. And the whole Abramovich thing is pretty sickening.

On the other hand, all the individual Chelsea fans I’ve known have been top blokes with little to no sense of entitlement, and they beat Leeds in the 1970 Cup Final. In a replay at OT, no less.

trailertrash

Supports
Bayern Munich
Don't hate any teams, but there is one club I just can't stand at all.

Atletico - for all the quality they have, they play the most dire stuff out there. Like watching them grind out wins vs Qarabag and teams like that is beyond painful. Add the fact that they are all cnuts, who play very dirty and it's more than enough to almost hate them.