g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Non-rival clubs that you hate

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My dad taught me to hate Bolton. He wasn't keen on Burnley either but that was just Bob Lord. As for Real Madrid, I don't understand the hatred from United fans. After Munich, they helped keep us afloat.
Fergie's rivalry with them, and their constant bating of us and unsettling of our players in the newspaper they owned.
I don't hate them like I do Liverpool (think they also helped us tbf), but there's definitely some rivalry there. Maybe less so now Fergie's gone.

Nico87

Newcastle - delusions of grandeur
Cardiff - Fans always seem to be involved in violence
Q.P.R - Aguerrroooo
Brighton & Huddersfield - slightly irrational as I just don't like them In the premiership, they feel like nothing more than a place holder without any of the old fashioned of teams like Forrest or Villa

Moriarty

Fergie's rivalry with them, and their constant bating of us and unsettling of our players in the newspaper they owned.
I don't hate them like I do Liverpool (think they also helped us tbf), but there's definitely some rivalry there. Maybe less so now Fergie's gone.
Sure. They do enjoy a bit of gamesmanship, but so do we. Liverpool did help us as did Forest, but Real offered us Di Stefano, played friendlies to raise cash, and gave free holidays to our players. Senor Bernabeu was a true Spanish gentleman, as my dad used to say. I can't hate Real. I suppose society as a whole has degenerated a bit since those days.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Blackpool. Feel sorry for the fans but the Oystons are everything you don't want in owners.

Revaulx

Bolton Wanderers
Sheffield United
Stoke
I’ve never minded Bolton, but disliked Stoke ever since they came back up.

Why I’ve always hated Sheffield United is a total mystery. I think it must be because I developed an affection for Wednesday when they were in the 1966 cup final, just because I liked their name.

Canagel

Huddersfield really annoyed me last season. I hope they are relegated. West Ham, Brighton and Stoke also.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Newcastle and West Ham.

Both supposedly massive clubs that haven’t won anything in decades, are ran like absolute jokes by terrible owners and have fecking terrible fans.

Moriarty

I’ve never minded Bolton, but disliked Stoke ever since they came back up.

Why I’ve always hated Sheffield United is a total mystery. I think it must be because I developed an affection for Wednesday when they were in the 1966 cup final, just because I liked their name.
Wednesday should have won that match. 2-0 up and playing Everton off the park too. They just folded after Everton got back to 2-1. As for Sheffield United, we played them twice over Christmas in 1964. They kicked lumps out of us. My dad was fuming at the way they played. I remember the game in late 1971 when they were league leaders and they came to Old Trafford. Trevor Hockey was kicking Best all over the place and the ref just kept waving play on. We beat them 2-0 but staggered off the pitch at the end with half the team carrying injuries. It was worth it though just to see Best's goal.

Kopral Jono

Celtic, those self-righteous wankers. I despise everything about that club, from their kit to the TV camera angle at Parkhead to their sanctimonious fans to what they represent as a football club as a whole. At least Rangers are honest that they're wankers.

el3mel

In Englans : Sunderland, Stoke and WHU.

Outside England : Inter maybe. Used to hate Barca at one point but I'm past this now.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool. . Sad fans.
Entitled ...can't do anything wrong according to the media.
Get away with attacking another teams bus with hardly s mention in the news.
ALWAYS moaning..
And who do you support?

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
Whoever Neil Warnock and Ian Holloway are managing.

There's something about Crystal Palace that I irrationally dislike too. I think it might be that Euro-esque atmosphere they try to recreate at home games, it just comes across as really phony, akin to when City used to do 'the Poznan'.
god I hate neil warnock and T. Pulis too. For the teams I hate Stoke, I really hope they will drop deeper and deeper in the leagues, have a big antipathy towards Sunderland too

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Lazio and Zenit because of racist fans. In the PL, obviously Stoke.

FutbolFan

Supports
Chelsea
I am surprised that Chelsea hasnt made the list. Guess they are considered United's rivals? (Thought that was just City and Pool)

For me a non rival club that I hate is NewCastle.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Manchester United -----> it's a public joke ahah

Denis79

Barcelona
Brazil national team

Maybe I have a problem with the letter B?

Revaulx

Wednesday should have won that match. 2-0 up and playing Everton off the park too. They just folded after Everton got back to 2-1. As for Sheffield United, we played them twice over Christmas in 1964. They kicked lumps out of us. My dad was fuming at the way they played. I remember the game in late 1971 when they were league leaders and they came to Old Trafford. Trevor Hockey was kicking Best all over the place and the ref just kept waving play on. We beat them 2-0 but staggered off the pitch at the end with half the team carrying injuries. It was worth it though just to see Best's goal.
I remember that match! I’d only started going to OT regularly about a year before, mainly because I wanted to impress some new school friends. The first half of the O’Farrell season was fantastic though; Best was unbelievable, despite getting kicked to bits pretty much every match. Gowling scored some great goals as well, despite being deep in midfield. It was heartbreaking when it all fell apart after Christmas :(

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Bayern Munich. They have this holier-than-thou coming from anyone linked to their club, specially the men managing the club.

Last edited:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Bayern Munich. They have this holier-than-though coming from anyone linked to their club, specially the men managing the club.
Yeah, they are my #1 too.

A special sort of arrogance.

Moriarty

I remember that match! I’d only started going to OT regularly about a year before, mainly because I wanted to impress some new school friends. The first half of the O’Farrell season was fantastic though; Best was unbelievable, despite getting kicked to bits pretty much every match. Gowling scored some great goals as well, despite being deep in midfield. It was heartbreaking when it all fell apart after Christmas :(
I remember the 3-3 draw at Maine Road when Sammy Mac made his debut and Frannie Lee dived down in the centre-circle trying to get Best booked. We drew 2-2 at Anfield the week before when Charlton scored a brilliant goal. Yep. It all went tits-up after Christmas. I remember that smug bastard Brian Moore laughing up his sleeve at us after we lost at West Ham. I hated that bastard.

VJ1762

Wrong way round. It's 'we hate Liverpool and Man City, we hate Liverpool, and Man City, we all hate Leeds scum, we all hate Leeds scum....
I dunno about Leeds man. They were before my time.