NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Sorry randomly picked out a few posts (apart from Rubio!) but words really matter around the subject of suicide. You commit murder, homicide, manslaughter, fraud etc not suicide, suicide is not a crime. This case aside, it is normally linked to mental illness and language around mental health is very important.
Noted. I'll try to word it differently from now on.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
What's it like believing exactly what people want you to believe at all times?
A guy connected strongly to the rich and powerful commits suicide suddenly when in prison, not placed on suicide watch even though he is of utmost importance, could expose those rich and powerful.

But hey you are stupid for believing in a conspiracy in this particular case.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I personally find it unbelievable that a high profile prisoner like him was not being monitored frequently enough to stop a suicide attempt. It’s scandalous the fact it was able to happen under the assumption it was suicide. I just don’t see how a conspiracy like that would be able to be kept under wraps without the truth coming out imminently.
Because people will forget eventually and move on with their lives, as always living like robots.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What distresses me is reading stuff all over where some folks are turning this into Democrats vs Republicans. It's nothing to do with which politician a person likes or dislikes, the main issue is that we have underage girls and/or boys being abused. It could involve even younger children as well. That's what we should be focusing on. I have no problem believing there is a bunch of rich, powerful people involved in these nasty things.

Does anyone here remember or ever read about the Marc Dutroux(sp) case in Belgium? Involved the elites and was blatantly covered up. There was a huge protest about this, yet still, no justice for the victims. I read quite a bit of those witness statements, and it's probably the most horrifying thing I've ever read of what was done to those children. Of course there was a concerted effort by those in charge to discredit the witnesses.

There will probably be a big effort now to suppress any evidence they may have on this Epstein case. It's depressing.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

Conspiracy sites are going nuts over this one. They have been on the Epstein accusations for years and this has fuelled the fire.

freeurmind

weak willed
What distresses me is reading stuff all over where some folks are turning this into Democrats vs Republicans. It's nothing to do with which politician a person likes or dislikes, the main issue is that we have underage girls and/or boys being abused. It could involve even younger children as well. That's what we should be focusing on. I have no problem believing there is a bunch of rich, powerful people involved in these nasty things.

Does anyone here remember or ever read about the Marc Dutroux(sp) case in Belgium? Involved the elites and was blatantly covered up. There was a huge protest about this, yet still, no justice for the victims. I read quite a bit of those witness statements, and it's probably the most horrifying thing I've ever read of what was done to those children. Of course there was a concerted effort by those in charge to discredit the witnesses.

There will probably be a big effort now to suppress any evidence they may have on this Epstein case. It's depressing.
So many dead witnesses in that case. Those people will do anything to protect themselves from justice.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Mossad for Bill or Mossad for Donny?
I'd say both tbh. Mossad for Bill to cover up his own participation (probably trump's too though that is less certain), and Mossad for Don in that he is completely subservient to Israel in a way no president has ever been and would handwave away any of their actions, including whatever reason they'd give for killing a broken blackmail asset like Epstein.

ColvaleGoa

Biggest cover up in History. You knew this was going to happen as soon as he got jail. Let's hope he has some secrets he was going to expose in case of his suspicious death. But I doubt it ,Donny and his cronies must have done a thorough cleanup here.

arnie_ni

Biggest cover up in History. You knew this was going to happen as soon as he got jail. Let's hope he has some secrets he was going to expose in case of his suspicious death. But I doubt it ,Donny and his cronies must have done a thorough cleanup here.
Why do you think its trump?

The people with the most to lose was the clintons seemingly, no?

arnie_ni

Why do you think it’s the Clintons?
Aren't all the reports about how bill flew to his island on numerous occasions, or at least on his plane?

I havent seen the same for trump, although i haven't read everything on it.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Aren't all the reports about how bill flew to his island on numerous occasions, or at least on his plane?

I havent seen the same for trump, although i haven't read everything on it.
Well he did fly with him yes, but Clinton’s had the Secret Service with him from 1993-2001 as President and thereafter as ex-President. Trump was just an ordinary citizen when he had contact with him.

There are vids of Trump at parties with Epstein, you must have seen those. Have you forgotten the young girl that made a rape accusation against Trump not long before the election? She withdrew it after death threats to her and her family. There is a link to her statement back on page 9 if you want to read it. That incident occurred at Epstein’s.

Here’s a link to the party vid.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/17/trump-jeffrey-epstein-party-footage-surfaces

arnie_ni

Well he did fly with him yes, but Clinton’s had the Secret Service with him from 1993-2001 as President and thereafter as ex-President. Trump was just an ordinary citizen when he had contact with him.

There are vids of Trump at parties with Epstein, you must have seen those. Have you forgotten the young girl that made a rape accusation against Trump not long before the election? She withdrew it after death threats to her and her family. There is a link to her statement back on page 9 if you want to read it. That incident occurred at Epstein’s.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/17/trump-jeffrey-epstein-party-footage-surfaces
No i didnt realise any of the rape/groping accusations were related to this man in anyway.

Is that quote at the end of the article real? What would possess anyone to say that even if it is true? You'd be implicating yourself.

Marcelinho87

Remember going through the flight logs a couple of years back.... Even Chris Tuckers name was on the list which surprised me.

Red Defence

No i didnt realise any of the rape/groping accusations were related to this man in anyway.

Is that quote at the end of the article real? What would possess anyone to say that even if it is true? You'd be implicating yourself.
By this man do you mean Trump or Epstein?

Yes the quote is real but he said it a long time ago, before he knew all of this was going to blow up.

arnie_ni

By this man do you mean Trump or Epstein?

Yes the quote is real but he said it a long time ago, before he knew all of this was going to blow up.
I didnt realise the trump accusations that have been around for years were related to epstein.

I didnt realise there was a relation.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Clinton flew with Epstein without the secret service detail IIRC.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It was not immediately clear why Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-idUSKCN1V00GM

Convenient much?

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

He flew 6 times without his secret service detail and also visited the island, both things that he and his cohorts have lied about countless times. She is a discredited witness who is known to be a paid liar. There is other stuff about Trump though - supposedly his Mar-A-Lago ban on Epstein was a bunch of shit. He is knee deep in this shit too. Dunno why you're trying to damage control for the Clintons

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Clinton flew with Epstein without the secret service detail IIRC.
Yeah, there are apparently flight manifests which list Clinton as a passenger but fail to list any secret service detail. One of these was an extensive tour of SE Asia, the other apparently in Africa. Overall he seems to have taken 26 flights with Epstein on 6 separate trips. On five of those flights there's no evidence of secret service attendance and requests for further information have apparently been denied.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Why do you think its trump?

The people with the most to lose was the clintons seemingly, no?
That would be Prince Andrew IMO, the person with the most concrete accusations directly from victims and who was reportedly a much closer part of Epstein's inner circle and frequently guest at the island parties (which mysteriously saw all the buildings burn down in a fire in January).

Although there are definitely dozens of rich and powerful world elites that are all quite relieved atm.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Andrew has long been an absolute liability to the royal family.

Red Defence

He flew 6 times without his secret service detail and also visited the island, both things that he and his cohorts have lied about countless times. She is a discredited witness who is known to be a paid liar. There is other stuff about Trump though - supposedly his Mar-A-Lago ban on Epstein was a bunch of shit. He is knee deep in this shit too. Dunno why you're trying to damage control for the Clintons
No damage control intended but in all the witness accounts that I’ve read I haven’t seen any witness statements mentioning Clinton, have you?
Which witness was discredited? It certainly wasn’t the one who described Trump raping her?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
The Federal Bureau of Investigations, the inspector general’s office of the US justice department and the New York City medical examiner’s office have all opened investigations into why Epstein, who had been placed on suicide watch for a week last month, had not remained under special monitoring.

On the night before Epstein was found dead, a pair of guards at the jail failed to follow procedures that would have required a visual check-in on him every 30 minutes, New York Times quoted an unnamed law enforcement official as saying. The jail is understaffed, a labor union said, and one of the guards was working his fifth straight day of overtime while the other had been forced to work overtime.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The Republican Rory Stewart.
He's quite an extreme neocon - perhaps the most pro-intervention senator today. And AFAIK his domestic policy is standard GOP which means to the right of Trump.
His ethnicity and the weirdness of Trump covers up who he is.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Guessing all focus will move on to Ghislaine Maxwell now for answers to this alleged sex trafficking network. Her life expectancy must be seriously low if the elites are tying up the loose ends.

Might end up going the same way as her father.