NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
And now the president himself is a conspiracy theorist...

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The intellectual of our age asking the big questions

Hope Tommy gets on these ethnic grooming gangs too

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Investigators seized nude photographs of underage girls from the Manhattan townhouse of Jeffrey Epstein as part of a new investigation into allegations he exploited dozens of minors for sex, prosecutors revealed on Monday.

That detail was disclosed by federal prosecutors on Monday as they unsealed an indictment charging Mr. Epstein with sex trafficking and made an appeal to other women who may have been abused by him to come forward.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-charges.html

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Acosta's deal with Epstein in 2008 was a massive disgrace to justice.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Clearly some other people in power had enough of his shit and are looking to make other powerful people sweat. Or Epstein himself went a bit too far threatening someone. Given everything we ve witnessed in these types of cases, the Panama papers etc etc. Shit only moves when those with the power says it moves. The NY DoJ is a tool. Mind you I am fully supportive of Epstein getting the punishment he deserves.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
*rolls eyes*

'William Barr's father Donald Barr hired Epstein as a maths teacher for his private school for the rich when Epstein was a 20year old university drop out.' (Vox)
The whole system is fecked. They all know eachother.

Classical Mechanic

Is there any significance to the names with rings/boxes drawn around them do we know?

Flavio Briatore being one such example who I would be in no way surprised if he were to be involved in shit like this.
Those are the names suspected of being involved in the abuse in the original investigation I think.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Which makes Courtney Love an intriguing addition.