Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The best to ever kick a ball?

What depths has football punditry fallen to. They're degrading themselves appease the tiktok crowd nonsense to win over young people, who probably don't even know who Cantona, Cole, RVN and Shearer are (well maybe they know who Shearer is from that constant Kane v Shearer record nonsense that went around during the summer) .

Haaland is not better than Eric yet. Eric transformed a club and league, the EPL would not be where it is if it weren't for the dominance of United during that era and gaining a massive following abroad. Arsenal as well have a massive role with their rivalry.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Who wouldn't be mad at such a decision going against your side? Ref is a moron.

Not complaining though, i may be a norwegian, but i don't want City to win anything.

YikesSchmeics

Impossible to take him seriously with the flowing locks.

Elsa Haaland, only in Shrek instead of Frozen.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
How can someone watch Sturridge & extrapolate that he would be great as the face of their football broadcast?

Loon

:lol:
The best to ever kick a ball?

If Haaland was doing the exact same thing for United, this cnut would be “Sergio Aguero….” This, and ‘Sergio Aguero…” that. Why is anyone surprised? He clings to his City association like Cundy does Chelsea.

Last edited:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Should be charged but as if the FA will ever punish their cheating darlings.
If VVD got a match ban for calmly telling the ref to feck off for a red card then son of Alfie should get a worse punishment.

Joel Miller

On a side note, he was pretty bad yesterday. Missed a virtual open goal and just didn’t play well in general.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
On a side note, he was pretty bad yesterday. Missed a virtual open goal and just didn’t play well in general.
Not true

He missed the open goal sure, but he was actually very good in general play. Holding the ball up, providing an assist, the ball to Grealish that was whistled back was from him...

By CAF standards (goals are less important than everything else for a striker), he had an excellent game

Ludens the Red

Yeah missed a few good chances but I thought he showed a different side to him that was impressive. He was really driving them on. Closing down, playing others in etc. You can see he’s got that seriously elite mentality.

Irrational.

He should be punished for the comment made on social media. But the FA will probably tally that up with the 115 charges and instead punish Kevin Lisbie for a comment he made off camera in 2005 whilst he was playing for Charlton Athletic.

Conor

Not true

He missed the open goal sure, but he was actually very good in general play. Holding the ball up, providing an assist, the ball to Grealish that was whistled back was from him...

By CAF standards (goals are less important than everything else for a striker), he had an excellent game
Classic @adexkola post :lol:

massey

Grealish was never going to score that anyway.
Exactly what I thought it was subjective and makes me laugh how those nothing players Jenas and Osman were soo up in arms about the decision when far worse has happened to other teams but I guess other teams don't influence the media as much and give the backhanders.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
How can someone watch Sturridge & extrapolate that he would be great as the face of their football broadcast?
I'm sure the TikTok generation of kids love him. Otherwise there is no other reason why he should be on screen with opinions like that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'm sure the TikTok generation of kids love him. Otherwise there is no other reason why he should be on screen with opinions like that.
Yep, sounds defo plausible.

As someone who has never knowingly watched a TikTok clip, I am certainly not their key demographic.

Wilt

Embarrassing reaction triggered by a fecking useless referee ….fairly standard prem refereeing

trailertrash

Supports
Bayern Munich
Exactly what I thought it was subjective and makes me laugh how those nothing players Jenas and Osman were soo up in arms about the decision when far worse has happened to other teams but I guess other teams don't influence the media as much and give the backhanders.
My first thought also, anyone else from that City's frontline and Spurs is canned, but Grealish probably controls it back after 2-3 steps.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He had a terrible game in front of goal, all round play was decent but I think he lost his shit at the end because he knew he cost us the points.

FujiVice

His comeback is put on hold for another few weeks. Is the machine breaking down? A touch of the De Bruyners?