Northern Ireland Milk Cup

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Just switched the stream on and see Macheda's screamer! Is this the 2nd half?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
My stream must be behind then. Still 3-0, mind they just came very close to 3-1

Lot 49

Doom
Bayern scored but it was disallowed, probably should have stood.

Stewart also just cleared a thunderbolt off the line.

Lot 49

Doom
Final score 3-0.

James the captain was my MOM, I really liked his work rate and use of the ball.

Macheda was also very good.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Excellent win. Always felt we would have stepped it back up again had they scored but our defending wasn't great. Wasn't that impressed with Petrucci either. Thought James was brilliant though and King and Macheda created a lot as well. As ever Norwood's passing and technique were superb. Three quality goals. Well done lads.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Agree with samabachan that I felt Petrucci had a slightly poor game but James was magnificent. Was impressed by majority of the youngsters, think we are definitely going to see a few knock on the door of the first team.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Agree with samabachan that I felt Petrucci had a slightly poor game but James was magnificent. Was impressed by majority of the youngsters, think we are definitely going to see a few knock on the door of the first team.
To be fair it was raining very heavily and he's probably used to playing in nicer weather and he's in a new team. I'm not writing him off just yet. ;)

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Great job, lads. How was Tunnicliffe? Also - I take it Lingard jusy didn't make the cut for the squad? He's very young but still an England u17 international. Says something about the great state of affairs I guess :devil:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
To be fair it was raining very heavily and he's probably used to playing in nicer weather and he's in a new team. I'm not writing him off just yet. ;)
Would be foolish to write anyone off after one bad game. But I'd never considered the rain aspect of it so that would explain a lot. Thought he still retained the ball well just drifted out of the game really.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Great job, lads. How was Tunnicliffe? Also - I take it Lingard jusy didn't make the cut for the squad? He's very young but still an England u17 international. Says something about the great state of affairs I guess :devil:
Lingard is a year younger than everyone else and has been on England duty all week in the Nordic Cup.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Highlights of the game, including the milk-based wet t-shirt competition at the end.

Name Changed

weso26
Macheda looks like a real prospect. I presume he was top goalscorer in the competition. He was United's top marksman with 5. He really looks good.

julesee

wow this team look pretty good for this year.. Macheda is class - I've said it before - he plays like a young Eric Cantona. First time I've seen Joshua King - looks an interesting player

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Great highlights. Good to see young Tunnicliffe getting forward on the right. Did Brady play at all? If so - how did he do? Didn't hear an awful lot about Ajose last season. Did he play for the u16s? How do you guys rate Brown jr? Obviously big and strong but how is his pace, tackling and anticipation?