Jamal Musiala

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Not to play down his talent, but he lost control of the ball, it then bounces back to him off of a Wolfsburg player and Lacroix just keels over opening a clear corridor for the shot. Good situational awareness, a well placed shot, but worth a bump? I was more impressed with Davies in that situation, because his dribbling occupies all four Wolfsburg midfielders.

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Not to play down his talent, but he lost control of the ball, it then bounces back to him off of a Wolfsburg player and Lacroix just keels over opening a clear corridor for the shot. Good situational awareness, good a well placed shot, but worth a bump? I was more impressed with Davies in that situation, because his dribbling occupies all four Wolfsburg midfielders.
Exactly. Not just a fancy dribble but he showed strength, quickness and awareness. Definitely bump worthy!

(I posted before I saw that the ball ping ponged between three players but would never admit that)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wonder how much we're gonna pay for him...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Come on, you are still waiting for Ribery and Lewandowski to show up at the Bernabeu. :drool:
Pfeh. We never *really* wanted them. Tito Flo gonna offer this kid so much he'll take Hoeness hostage to get the move

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Not to play down his talent, but he lost control of the ball, it then bounces back to him off of a Wolfsburg player and Lacroix just keels over opening a clear corridor for the shot. Good situational awareness, a well placed shot, but worth a bump? I was more impressed with Davies in that situation, because his dribbling occupies all four Wolfsburg midfielders.
wasnt even his best scene of the match...

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
This boy is silky. Great Ball control can shoot with both legs
Need to tie him down to a long contract

Vapor trail

Of all the hype that has surrounded the recent crop of younger talents breaking through, he certainly fits the mould of a generational talent status.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I would have bet on Wirtz also making that record last season, but it turns out that little loser only had 4 goals and 6 assists after MD8. On the other hand it's a bit apples and oranges, since Wirtz didn't get to play against Leverkusen.

mav_9me

He is just sensational. Most important player for Bayern right now? 2 assists today

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Two more assists and a fantastic and unfortunately offside goal.
Made his 100th appearance for Bayern at still only 19 years. What a player he already is.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He is just sensational. Most important player for Bayern right now? 2 assists today
Probably currently the best but not the most important one. Sounds stupid, I know.
Kimmich is the most important one. He dictates what Bayern does.

mav_9me

Probably currently the best but not the most important one. Sounds stupid, I know.
Kimmich is the most important one. He dictates what Bayern does.
Fair enough. Just feels like he is running the attack.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Gavi won the golden boy and the BdO equivalent over him :lol:

Still haven't gotten over it

BerryBerryShrew

Outshone the Barca wonderkids tonight. Germany's best attacking player by a mile over the first 2 games.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Great dribbling but he his passing is still lacking to be a playmaker. Don't know what his best position is still too be honest, looks like he can great as a wide playmaker like prime Ribery but you can see he likes playing centrally. I think he lacks the playmaking ability to play centrally though.

That being said, Muller has rejuvenated his career playing as a CAM eventhough his passing isn't great, though he makes up for it with great movement and decision making.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Still looks a bit raw but is he something like 18 yo? Potential to be a world star for sure

Lyricist

What a player

Germany's hopes rest on him and although he has not provided the goals himself so far (that said he isn't a striker), his general play has been awesome.