Nottingham Forest owner has coronavirus, met up with Forest squad and attended game on Friday

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Christ. I expect training pitches and dressing rooms to be on absolute lockdown at the moment. If you're from outside the core team, and certainly if you travel regularly, you shouldn't be anywhere near team members.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
'with whom he spends plenty of time' is very unhelpful. Has he visited Olympiakos recently? If so then would they postpone the Wolves game? Seems like they'd have to really.

Siorac

'with whom he spends plenty of time' is very unhelpful. Has he visited Olympiakos recently? If so then would they postpone the Wolves game? Seems like they'd have to really.
Surely players can be tested for presence of the virus? If they're "clean" then there's no reason to postpone.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He met the players? Jesus, I hope they didn’t lick his fingers!

MadMike

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

EDIT: Obvs, I hope the footballers are all fine

Lynty

Possibly Forests season over?

Current medical guidance is saying a 14 day self isolation after being in contact with someone who has coronavirus

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Possibly Forests season over?

Current medical guidance is saying a 14 day self isolation after being in contact with someone who has coronavirus
Pretty sure you're allowed to postpone games in matters of this nature.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The Euros will be cancelled before long.
Would be shocked if it when ahead. An international tournament bringing fans together from all around only 3 months away. Especially with it being in a lot of different countries. Will surely be postponed for a year or half a year, and announced very soon.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Would be shocked if it when ahead. An international tournament bringing fans together from all around only 3 months away. Especially with it being in a lot of different countries. Will surely be postponed for a year or half a year, and announced very soon.
Makes sense as most leagues will need an additional month.

Although in this case I think we should call of the Euro's instead of playing it in 2021, if we have to go into June this season then with a Euro next year and world cup after that (I imagine the season will start early due to the halt it will take midway for the world cup) a lot of players will be looking at three years without a proper summer break which is actually quite dangerous.

Dinghy

Although in this case I think we should call of the Euro's instead of playing it in 2021, if we have to go into June this season then with a Euro next year and world cup after that (I imagine the season will start early due to the halt it will take midway for the world cup) a lot of players will be looking at three years without a proper summer break which is actually quite dangerous.
Just call off the world cup in Quatar. Makes sense in every possible way.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It is pretty much a certainty. I can see Euros being postponed to next year, and leagues that have been suspended (like Serie A) to play the missing games going into this summer.
Yeah, it's inevitable under the circumstances.

Sadder still, it's only a matter of time before EUFA enforces the suspension of all football leagues across Europe too.