Now see the witch hunt of Rashford and Sancho

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst case scenario really. Black guys who play for United missing pens.

Just hypes the abuseometer up.

Irwin99

If that happens United fans will rally round him (history of Becks, Rooney).

Amarsdd

"Southgate got us to the Final, United players (and Saka) then lost it." yadi yada

OldSchoolManc

I hope beyond hope that IP addresses are collected and prosecutions follow.
Absolute scum of the earth

Lee565

3 black players missing our penalties, all types of racists will be rubbing their hands at the idea that in their minds they will have a fair reason to abuse them

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It felt such a let off when Jorginho missed that I expect half of the watching audience forgot Saka needed to score to not lose us it.

Talk about a comedown.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
3 black players missing our penalties, all types of racists will be rubbing their hands at the idea that in their minds they will have a fair reason to abuse them
When Maguire stepped up, I suddenly thought oh no all the morons will be all over it if he misses.
Who knew there would be even worse to come.

AFC NimbleThumb

The witch-hunt started on this forum, that Rashford thread is a disgrace.

This fanbase has let itself down on countless occasions this year & tonight is no exception, disgusting.

Lads get brought on in the 120th minute of a final & scapegoated.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Sterling didn't take one.
Graelish didn't take one.

Rashford and Sancho not given the chance to run at players. Not given the chance to win it in normal time.

They practice them in "tournament" conditions. So with 2 hours of training then a penalty shootout with as much pressure as possible. Not with having sat on their arse for 2 hours then getting up cold.

Making a 19 year old 5th Pen taker is mental. Should have been Rashford 1, Kane 5, but after 60 mins of playing time for Rashford

Joeace2020

You see what the problem of England is? And this is why as a black man supporting England is hard work.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It felt such a let off when Jorginho missed that I expect half of the watching audience forgot Saka needed to score to not lose us it.

Talk about a comedown.
Same with me. I thought they were even. Very poor by Southgate to give him such a pressure kick.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Are they actually bearing the brunt of the abuse? If so, Southgate has played a blinder.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
You see what the problem of England is? And this is why as a black man supporting England is hard work.
it may be because i’m so fecking pc and don’t see colour, i’m not sure race comes in to it. i said before the shootout that rashford, sancho and saka would miss. you don’t put responsibility like that on 20 year old kids who you’ve subbed on to take a kick. it was so obvious that they would miss. that’s all on southgate.

i will agree that he will get a contract extension whilst those three will get untold shit, mind.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are they actually bearing the brunt of the abuse? If so, Southgate has played a blinder.
Only a clown is going to abuse a manager who took us to our first final in 50 plus years.

Foxbatt

Saka’s Instagram already riddled with vile racist abuse.

FFS!
He should never have to be put in that spot. He is a young kid of 19 years. Why did they have to get him to take a penalty? Especially the most important one?

Fully Fledged

Southgate parked the bus for 115 minutes then threw Rashford and Sancho under it in the penalty shootout. Where were the players he played all tournament when it came to penalties.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, we better not. At the end of the day, England surpassed expectations, so the morons need to chill.

There's 800 million unique daily users across Twitter and Instagram. You're going to get some dickheads in that number.

Also 99% of the comments/emojiis are from Middle Eastern accounts - who likely don't support or care about England's results. The vast majority are trolling because they know it gets an easy reaction.

Fully Fledged

He should never have to be put in that spot. He is a young kid of 19 years. Why did they have to get him to take a penalty? Especially the most important one?
No the fact that the England captain Henderson was subbed off so he didn't have to take a pen was disgraceful.

kidbob

The response on social media is as entirely predictable as it disgusting and the 3 of them are also going to likely have to deal with targeted abuse from opposition fans for the whole of the coming season.

Jonty

Worst case scenario really. Black guys who play for United missing pens.

Just hypes the abuseometer up.
Eat abuse shit results, these boys will come back stronger. Southgate is a coward, putting the onus on players that he wouldn't trust through the tournament. Slap it up him.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I thought this forum was going for Mount's blood to be honest.
all on southgate for me. i’d have taken him off but that’s because he wasn’t working with how we were set up.

Last edited:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I thought this forum was going for Mount's blood to be honest. Gotta blame someone who doesn't play for your side.
Doing well to make this somehow about Chelsea, mate. :lol: