Now that we know it (3rd place) is in our hands is 2nd in our hands?

Rohith

looks like math also died today along with leicester's hope

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If 3nd is in our hands then 2rd is within our grasp which means its in our hands because if something's within your grasp then caterpillars are the larval stage of a butterfly.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Dominic Solanke scored... twice.

Im willing to believe anything is possible.

Green_Red

I think we can win it from here. Sack Fergie, give it to Giggsey til the end of the season.

I’m amazed there are so many doubters still, morons. First they said 4th wasn’t in our hands, then they said 3rd wasn’t in our hands and now they are here again, trying to use stupid mathematical tricks to say 2nd isn’t in our hands.

When will they learn?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’m amazed there are so many doubters still, morons. First they said 4th wasn’t in our hands, then they said 3rd wasn’t in our hands and now they are here again, trying to use stupid mathematical tricks to say 2nd isn’t in our hands.

When will they learn?
It’s ridiculous “mathematically impossible” they say “deranged” they call us.

But we few, we happy few know what’s really happening here.

Man City will get their European ban, the FA will investigate and retrospectively dock them 20 points and then we’ll be sitting pretty in 2nd.

Man City will get their European ban, the FA will investigate and retrospectively dock them 20 points and then we’ll be sitting pretty in 2nd.
I swear they think we were born yesterday.

spaceboyRSA

And liverpool will be found out to have used PEDs on all their players, as well as the coaches. Dropped down a division. The league is ours. Perfectly attainable.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
And liverpool will be found out to have used PEDs on all their players, as well as the coaches. Dropped down a division. The league is ours. Perfectly attainable.
Exactly why anyone would even question this is beyond me.

Though the title winning thread has to wait pending city’s ban, wouldn’t want to look stupid and celebrate too early!