Now that's what I call a January window

Dan_F

Weren’t there tonnes of reports afterwards confirming that the King move was also a loan request and not the outright purchase suggested on deadline day?

Panic buy or panic loan, I've no idea what anyone has to complain about. The Norwegian was obviously our top target but he understandably said no, and we were never getting another top target in January. I personally was grateful to see that Ole and the club learned from their Summer mistakes and rather than the houlier than thou strategy of we'll only bring in "the right players", they have quickly scrapped that and realised that in order to take care of the long term, you must also take care of the short term, else you won't be in the job to see it through.

Much better would've just been keeping Lukaku for another season, but hey, they have learnt their lesson.
The podcasts I’ve listened to all said we refused to go any higher than 25 million. Clearly we needed a striker, but that was absolute panic buy territory. He doesn’t even play as an out and out striker for Bournemouth.

Obviously I was giddy as feck about our January window, but even I didn't expect this level of improvement. Both Ighalo and obviously Fernandes have added so much to the squad.

Swapping two squad "meh at best" fullbacks (Rojo, Young) for a proper centre forward and Bruno really was amazing work in one month.