Nuno sacked

Teja

....................................Lloris.......................................
.........Dier....................Romero..............Sanchez.......
Emmerson......Hjoberg............Skipp...............Regullon
.....................................Ndombele...............................
........................Kane........................Son.........................

possibly add a midfielder in January and conte is going to have that team close to if not in a CL spot:nervous:
I dunno about that. In his ideal world, all 3 CBs are good ball players and has a #6 as a playmaker with two very attacking wing backs.

Emerson is shit at attacking, I don't know if Romero can play that 3rd CB role and that midfield is extremely average with no actual playmakers (sort of like us, thanks Jose).

I suspect he'll play Moura + Son + Kane like Hazard + Pedro + Costa type system in his 3-4-3 but (a) he doesn't have Kante in the midfield (b) Both fullbacks are kind of average. Think he might even drop Hojbjerg from that to add more legs.

Moorie86

Being saying past few weeks to my mate they’ll be going for Potter.

Trequarista10

Man it feels like when you have a friend with benefits who is keen for more, and you refuse to commit cos you're not that keen, then they start dating someone else and you suddenly have a stinging feeling of regret.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Why would Conte go to Tottenham? The club is a mess and it really isn't going anywhere. Winning a league like Serie A with Juventus isn't really rocket science. Chelsea and Inter are much better clubs than Spurs too. Conte isn't going anywhere where his own limitations are going to be exposed (and that includes us). Let's say we get Poch (who also isn't the best option) and I can see Conte going for PSG.
Where else would he go? None of the superclubs either need a manager or appear to have considered him for recent or possible upcoming vacancies. He either takes a 2nd tier job now or next summer. Spurs, I’d argue, have as much upside as anyone outside of the recent top four in England, the big three in Spain, Bayern, PSG and Juventus. Who else is there worth walking away from Inter for?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Man it feels like when you have a friend with benefits who is keen for more, and you refuse to commit cos you're not that keen, then they start dating someone else and you suddenly have a stinging feeling of regret.
Conte was never Utd’s FWB though.

The analogy is thus…

You married a once incredibly sexy but now very jaded, high maintenance, multiple divorcee (Mourinho), you actually had a pretty good relationship for 2 years and then the relationship quickly broke down…

On the rebound you went on a few dates with a pleasant, friendly woman from your old high school (Ole) - she’s incredibly low maintenance but also completely dull, lacks any intelligent conversation and is utterly unsexy with the haircut of a granny…

But, man… it just felt so good at the beginning! So free! Those memories of High School!

You felt like a teenager again… so what did you do…? You proposed to her…

She couldn’t believe her luck! You’re a multi-billionaire who could have almost any woman you want, and you’ve chosen her!

As the months turned into years you realised just how unbelievably dull she was… her dumb, clueless grin began to worry you…

Then, right when your relationship was at its lowest, a REALLY sexy woman who used to date one of your work rivals became very interested in you (Conte)… man, she’s hot… there’s no denying it. But, but, but, what if you get hurt again!? What if she’s too demanding!?

You dither. Complacent after years of boredom, sat night after night with your dull wife, and you do… nothing.

And then you hear that she’s hooked up with another of your work rivals… and you’re stuck with the dull woman from your High School with the granny haircut and the crap conversation.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He’s going to be great for you. I can see a title on a horizon if he’s backed and you keep Kane.

....................................Lloris.......................................
.........Dier....................Romero..............Sanchez.......
Emmerson......Hjoberg............Skipp...............Regullon
.....................................Ndombele...............................
........................Kane........................Son.........................

possibly add a midfielder in January and conte is going to have that team close to if not in a CL spot:nervous:
I think Conte is a very good manager, but I also think there's some ridiculous overrating in here as well.

This will be his biggest challenge yet, people say that he is a winner, but he's not took a team to a league title that wasn't 1 of the 2 or 3 best clubs in the league, he's not a miracle worker like some on here obviously think.

He's also up against 3 of the best managers in the world, with much better budgets by in large & much better teams. He could get them organised & competing for 4th, which Levy will be happy with, but here in lies the issue, Levy will be happy with that, but will Conte?

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Actually a good sign of if conte has a chance. Doubt Conte will accept the Spurs in the next 2-3 weeks unless if he’s been told that he’s not getting the United job even if Ole gets sacked.
He'll accept the Spurs job in the next 2 days I reckon, never mind 2 or 3 weeks.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He'll accept the Spurs job in the next 2 days I reckon, never mind 2 or 3 weeks.
This.

How weird are some Utd fans getting? No offence meant by that, but come on, 2-3 weeks?

It’s as if the last 3 years have made fans actually think like the Glazers - this really weird, self entitled dithering type approach. Like a ‘too big to fail’ type mentality.

AndyMUFC

I think he's a great manager but I'm not particularly scared of him going to Spurs to be honest with Levy and the Kane situation. If he does something special there he'll be the absolute best around.

croadyman

If Conte goes there I think it makes a top 4 challenge much harder.
Yeah it definitely does but try telling our yankee leeching scumbag board that's the case and they will just ignore you