Nuri Sahin

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
Stamford Bridge said:
If Robben goes to Tottenham, yes.
That makes no sense, Robben isn't being touted as the next this or that at Chelsea.

Obviously I was referring to Chelsea as a second-rate club.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We dont need him, we have Fletcher the best player ever.

heightmassive

Anagram of Peter Crouch
L.S. Lowry, Albert Finney, Vinegar Vera, Ben Kings
apologies to CR7fan, I'd had a couple of cans of Shandy Bass watching the match last night and was trying to be a smart arse.

There are so many youngsters on here that base their opinions on players they've signed in Championship manager it's ridiculous. Anyway I bow to your superior knowledge of Turkish under 17's, soz.

H10

Huseyin 10
bergzen said:
Btw that compilation really is crap. Few clips over and over again, with different graphic effects, whats up with that.
There isn't much clips of him around, yet! However I'm sure you can get a drift of his talent from that comp.

H10

Huseyin 10
heightmassive said:
apologies to CR7fan, I'd had a couple of cans of Shandy Bass watching the match last night and was trying to be a smart arse.

There are so many youngsters on here that base their opinions on players they've signed in Championship manager it's ridiculous. Anyway I bow to your superior knowledge of Turkish under 17's, soz.
No problem. By the way, he is really good on FM2006 :p

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
I've seen him play a few times for Dortmund and he has never impressed. Of course it is impressive that a 17 year old is a first team player, but I think his international call up at such a young age was a move motivated out of fear, wasn't he eligible to play as a German?

Maybe I have watched the wrong matches, but I tried to keep a special eye on him since we were heavily linked. I didn't even see him take many set pieces, I saw Rosicky take most of them.

fadas

Is he handy with a blade?

I'd hate to see a club waste a shedload of money on a flavour of the month youngster and then see him sit on the bench for months on end making absolutley no impact whatsoever. Shaun Wright-Who?

H10

Huseyin 10
Bodzilla said:
Of course it is impressive that a 17 year old is a first team player, but I think his international call up at such a young age was a move motivated out of fear, wasn't he eligible to play as a German?
Yes I think his a dual national of both Turkey and germany.

H10

Huseyin 10
fadas said:
Is he handy with a blade?

I'd hate to see a club waste a shedload of money on a flavour of the month youngster and then see him sit on the bench for months on end making absolutley no impact whatsoever. Shaun Wright-Who?
At the moment he won't be sold. But when they do sell him it isn't going to be for a ridiculous price like SWP. Probably 6-8million.

fadas

Pedantic? Moi? :lol:

I was just having a dig cos he's Turkish. Blade merchants, that lot. Never a square go.

Stamford Bridge

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already mad
Bodzilla said:
I've seen him play a few times for Dortmund and he has never impressed. Of course it is impressive that a 17 year old is a first team player, but I think his international call up at such a young age was a move motivated out of fear, wasn't he eligible to play as a German?

Maybe I have watched the wrong matches, but I tried to keep a special eye on him since we were heavily linked. I didn't even see him take many set pieces, I saw Rosicky take most of them.
Why spoil the muppets creaming themselves over a new unknown with some actual facts?

Stamford Bridge

marcus agrippa said:
i defy you to quote me a post where i've ever said Joe Cole is crap...right, there isn't one...

get your facts right....
Figure of speech.

Point is, every day some muppet claims his crap. I can live with that, mainly because I don't care what people think of our players as long as our fans appreciate them, but don't ever claim I can't recognize talent.

Messy's got some talent, but its nowhere near enough to match his hype.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Stamford Bridge said:
Figure of speech.

Point is, every day some muppet claims his crap. I can live with that, mainly because I don't care what people think of our players as long as our fans appreciate them
You cant stand it, thats why you are on here day after day defending him

marcus agrippa

Stamford Bridge said:
Figure of speech.

..... but don't ever claim I can't recognize talent.

Messy's got some talent, but its nowhere near enough to match his hype.
let's see: '...the way YOU and other muppets on here...'

i don't know, that sounds pretty literal to me.

Messi is a real talent...the fact that you claim he is ovehyped clearly indicates you have a problem appreciating talent....(Drogba >>> RvN syndrome :lol: )

Stamford Bridge

Mozza said:
You cant stand it, thats why you are on here day after day defending him
:lol:

If there's anyone defending Joe Cole, its Joe Cole.

He's performed better than practically all of your attacking midfielders this season - which does a lot more to shut you up than any amount of bickering.

Stamford Bridge

marcus agrippa said:
let's see: '...the way YOU and other muppets on here...'

i don't know, that sounds pretty literal to me.

Messi is a real talent...the fact that you claim he is ovehyped clearly indicates you have a problem appreciating talent....(Drogba >>> RvN syndrome :lol: )
Messy = overrated ponce.

You'll see.

Stamford Bridge

Slabber said:
He's developed into a good player in FM 2006, if that helps.
I heard Robbie Keane was once one of the best strikers in the Prem in one of those manager games a couple of years back - back when he was touted as a future star of course.

Slabber

Stamford Bridge said:
I heard Robbie Keane was once one of the best strikers in the Prem in one of those manager games a couple of years back - back when he was touted as a future star of course.
Yes. There was also a version a few years back in which Chelsea didn't have to advertise for supporters

Slabber

You have a bigger stadium. Shame you can't fill it without advertising.

MUFC187

Stamford Bridge said:
Messy = overrated ponce.

You'll see.
No basis for saying he is overrated.

How many 18 year olds make this much of an impact at one of the world's biggest clubs?

I also assume you didn't see any of the World Youth Championships either?

As for calling him a ponce, he can take care of himself on the pitch unlike that little pussy Cole that you keep going on about.

Now he is a ponce. See that Sol Campbell elbow that nearly killed him on sunday? I fecking didn't.

Little bitch.

MUFC187

He does have dirty elbows - ask Ole Solskjaer.

But he barely touched Cole on sunday, didn't stop him lying down for a few minutes holding his face.

Stamford Bridge

MUFC187 said:
No basis for saying he is overrated.

How many 18 year olds make this much of an impact at one of the world's biggest clubs?

I also assume you didn't see any of the World Youth Championships either?

As for calling him a ponce, he can take care of himself on the pitch unlike that little pussy Cole that you keep going on about.

Now he is a ponce. See that Sol Campbell elbow that nearly killed him on sunday? I fecking didn't.

Little bitch.
Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle were once the two best players in the World Youth Championships and everyone thought what a bargain Liverpool was getting by nicking them early.

Oops.

The World Youth Championships are a rubbish judge of talent. In fact the only very good player I remember making a big impact in the WYC in recent times was Michael Owen.

Slabber

Stamford Bridge said:
White Hart Lane - a place where talented young players become crap. The ones that don't move to Arsenal.
Stamford Bridge - replies to posts so long after they were posted that no one else either cares or remembers what they were about.

MUFC187

Stamford Bridge said:
White Hart Lane - a place where talented young players become crap.

Unlike Scott Parker, Glen Johnson and Wayne Bridge then...:rolleyes:

marcus agrippa

Stamford Bridge said:
Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle were once the two best players in the World Youth Championships and everyone thought what a bargain Liverpool was getting by nicking them early.

Oops.

The World Youth Championships are a rubbish judge of talent. In fact the only very good player I remember making a big impact in the WYC in recent times was Michael Owen.
:lol:

except Messi has already made the Barca first team, and shows signs of improving every match - Nuri might too, so you never know. just because a few don't make it doesn't mean none will....your logic is typical, really, i don't even know why i still bother....

:cool:

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
Didn't Ronaldo (not the fat one) shine in one of those tournaments?

marcus agrippa

Slabber said:
Stamford Bridge - replies to posts so long after they were posted that no one else either cares or remembers what they were about.
....and then he takes liberties 're-interpreting' whatever rubbish he had already said, and then when you catch him at it, he demands you go forage thru his original posts, which no reasonable person could be bothered doing....

kanchelskis14

Stamford Bridge said:

Oops.

No they weren't. They were the two best players in the World under 16's or 17's, with no professional experience playing against others with no professional experience. Messi was the best player at the world Under 20's, where most players are professionals in some capacity, however only one was in the first team of the Spanish champions. Messi may not be the next Maradona. That just means he wont be the best player of all time. Wow. He certainly has the ability to become one of the world's best players though, as he is evidently amongst the most talented of the next generation coming through.

Stamford Bridge

marcus agrippa said:
except Messi has already made the Barca first team, and shows signs of improving every match - Nuri might too, so you never know. just because a few don't make it doesn't mean none will....your logic is typical, really, i don't even know why i still bother....
Correct.

He might one day eventually become a good player, or he (more likely) might turn out to be a flop.

Until he becomes a good player, though, he's hardly worthy of all the hype and adulation people give him.

Stamford Bridge

kanchelskis14 said:
No they weren't. They were the two best players in the World under 16's or 17's, with no professional experience playing against others with no professional experience. Messi was the best player at the world Under 20's, where most players are professionals in some capacity, however only one was in the first team of the Spanish champions.
No, not really. Even at the Under-20s, most players hardly have any professional experience - or they do, with fourth- or fifth-rate sides. Not much better than under 16s or 17s then.

And by the way, Messi was NOT in the first team before the under-20s. He had only made a handful of appearances - probably like your Rossi this season.

By the way, Robinho had loads more experience and even won the Brazilian league before he went to Spain. Touted as the "next Pele", turned out to be alot of hot air innit.

kanchelskis14 said:
Messi may not be the next Maradona.
No shit? He must be because the media says he is, therefore we must worship him.

kanchelskis14 said:
That just means he wont be the best player of all time. Wow.
Nevermind Maradona - he'll be lucky if he's the next De La Pena.

kanchelskis14 said:
He certainly has the ability to become one of the world's best players though, as he is evidently amongst the most talented of the next generation coming through.
Based on what? 1 World Youth Championships and half a season with a team with the best player in the world and whose title rivals are in complete disarray?
John O'Shea was once considered one of the best young players in the world, and he did the business for a whole season at the top level, both in England and in Europe. Then he faded. A lot of young players tend to do that.
feck me there's a lot of muppets in the world.