Obi Mikel the blue view

Jacob

Wrong forum. He has nothing to do with United anymore.

Legend16

Jacob said:
Wrong forum. He has nothing to do with United anymore.
thanks for the pick up but i think any misguided attack on United like this lad has written has everything to do with us. And deserves a response.

JBM

That might actually be the stupidest thing I've ever read. Seriously. Even the other Chelsea fans told him he was an idiot.

Its very long, if people can't be bothered to read it, it goes lke this:

"Thank goodness the world has clubs like Chelsea which look out for poor kids like Mikel and are willing to pay £16 million out of their own pocket for his benefit. Not for themselves, but because its the right thing to do to save him from evil Manchester United and Lyn Oslo. I'm proud to be a Chelsea fan."

But you should read it, its really quite funny.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
It actually reads like proper Soviet propaganda :lol:

Ballache

Supports
Martial
JBM said:
That might actually be the stupidest thing I've ever read. Seriously. Even the other Chelsea fans told him he was an idiot.

Its very long, if people can't be bothered to read it, it goes lke this:

"Thank goodness the world has clubs like Chelsea which look out for poor kids like Mikel and are willing to pay £16 million out of their own pocket for his benefit. Not for themselves, but because its the right thing to do to save him from evil Manchester United and Lyn Oslo. I'm proud to be a Chelsea fan."

But you should read it, its really quite funny.
:lol:

Parks Life

Has anyone read the replies?

First off its good to see alot of Chelsea fans are even calling him a prat for writing this peice. Secondly there is a reply from Big Andy, who comes out with I love you Shane. :lol:

Mainoldo

I can see all these Nigerians now walking round with their Chelsea tops on.... yeh right. Like anybody from Africa was supporting Chelsea in 2003. Every body knows that most of these poorer countries (Not beeing offensive) mainly support either Man Utd or Liverpool from England because of there marketing and success!!

Tony7

Can u get sued for what u post

I read that bollocks and couldn't help but posting there site comparing the 12m pay out to michael jackson and accidently called abramovitch a gangster.
Good job i'm skint.

Tony7

Mine too

bet they dont allow it You wouldn't think you could write shit like that would u

Legend16

soma1982 said:
How fat has he got?
Now I get it. Obi was obviously being sold by the pound. Thats why he's now worth 12 mill compared to the skinny bollox we originally bought

Ortese

Mikel was one of four young Nigerians scouted by our own Gwyn Williams at

Manchester United Scouts, scouted him during the 2003 African Youth Championship. and when Peter Kenyon turned heel took all the info with him.

Jalut

kkcbl

I didn't read the whole of his shit but TBH, I was impressed by the replies of some of the Chelsea supporters - very even-handed analyses of the Obi saga & unanimous criticism of the deluded writer of the article.