Objection to one point warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
By accident I posted a Queens Park tweet yesterday having mistakenly thought they had been promoted to the SPL.
After I had received the point warning everyone received a friendly warning not to post non-SPL tweets otherwise there may be points warnings.

This is grossly unfair for a genuine mistake.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If only there was a transfer tweets superthread where you could post a transfer tweet from any league without the fear of breaking the rules.

I think I've got an idea lads.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I never thought Paul the Wolf and Fridge Chutney would be shitty tweet blood brothers. It’s a duo I did not expect

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Mods should make it a 2 point warning instead.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i, for one, support the staff whole heartedly on their special operation on the transfer tweets thread.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
By accident I posted a Queens Park tweet yesterday having mistakenly thought they had been promoted to the SPL.
After I had received the point warning everyone received a friendly warning not to post non-SPL tweets otherwise there may be points warnings.

:lol:

Dan

Which of the four threads are they meant to go in?:confused:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Redcafe will not tolerate the disrespect of our Paul the Wolf. There will be outcomes from your actions. You will have repercussions for your actions. We have been trained from birth that we must defend the honour of our Paul the Wolf & we will lay our account on the line.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

That post as I explained was from me personally. Any other mod may see it differently.

i see no reason to rescind the warning. Everything was clearly laid out in each opening post.

as for us being on a wum, this is a private board which the owner can see fit to run or implement his ideas as he sees fit. He does not need your permission to do so

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
That post as I explained was from me personally. Any other mod may see it differently.

i see no reason to rescind the warning. Everything was clearly laid out in each opening post.

as for us being on a wum, this is a private board which the owner can see fit to run or implement his ideas as he sees fit. He does not need your permission to do so
So people can't make mistakes without punishment.

As for Niall's ideas - fair enough, first we were asked of our thoughts, then we were asked of our thoughts after the new system was put in place; Many people pointed out that the change did not remedy the so-called problems of Fridge getting bullied; The only outcome is that more people are fed up than ever, and I wasn't fed up in the first place but I am now. I also object to be treated like an idiot and insulted by the mods.

golden_blunder

Staff
So people can't make mistakes without punishment.

As for Niall's ideas - fair enough, first we were asked of our thoughts, then we were asked of our thoughts after the new system was put in place; Many people pointed out that the change did not remedy the so-called problems of Fridge getting bullied; The only outcome is that more people are fed up than ever, and I wasn't fed up in the first place but I am now. I also object to be treated like an idiot and insulted by the mods.
Where are you insulted?

as I said I can only speak for myself, but as each thread was clearly laid out with the rules, I can see why you were given a point.

golden_blunder

Staff
As for Niall's ideas - fair enough, first we were asked of our thoughts, then we were asked of our thoughts after the new system was put in place;
you gave your thoughts and they are noted. You don’t need to continue jumping up and down, nothing is going to change because of yours or anyone else’s reactions or behavior.
As already said, we are now in a phase where we are seeing how it goes. There may or may not be more tweaks after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.