Objection to one point warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Being called a whiny teenager if I disagreed especially by Caroline who gave me the point. Presumably I am allowed to disagree
You need to take that up with him, give your reason and see if he rescinds it.

I’ll be honest with you though, if someone was continuing to try and get up the noses of board staff, as you appear to be doing, I wouldn’t rescind the point.

now that’s just my opinion

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Being called a whiny teenager if I disagreed especially by Caroline who gave me the point. Presumably I am allowed to disagree
I'll hazard a guess that it's more the way you're going about it than the fact that you disagree.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
You need to take that up with him, give your reason and see if he rescinds it.

I’ll be honest with you though, if someone was continuing to try and get up the noses of board staff, as you appear to be doing, I wouldn’t rescind the point.

now that’s just my opinion
I did in a PM but he said he would ask you and if you would rescind it he would be OK with rescinding it - then he shut the PM down.

Paul the Wolf

I'll hazard a guess that it's more the way you're going about it than the fact that you disagree.
As far as I am aware I haven't insulted anybody. I was asked my opinion twice and then would have left it at thatbut keep getting drawn into the argument. Now if I post lower league or Scottish tweets the suggestion is that it's being done to wind people up. I had no objections to the lower league tweets in the first place and thought this new system would have a filter to eliminate those tweets from people who didn't want to see them but it hasn't.
I've been drawn into an argument I wasn't interested in but it's too late now.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
As far as I am aware I haven't insulted anybody. I was asked my opinion twice and then would have left it at thatbut keep getting drawn into the argument. Now if I post lower league or Scottish tweets the suggestion is that it's being done to wind people up. I had no objections to the lower league tweets in the first place and thought this new system would have a filter to eliminate those tweets from people who didn't want to see them but it hasn't.
I've been drawn into an argument I wasn't interested in but it's too late now.
Paul let’s be honest, you haven’t posted them because you suddenly love educating people about the lower leagues. You’ve posted them because you are trying to make a point. Otherwise why haven’t we seen you posting them before yet coincidentally they start now?
You don’t need to post them, I’ve said your point is noted.

Paul the Wolf

Paul let’s be honest, you haven’t posted them because you suddenly love educating people about the lower leagues. You’ve posted them because you are trying to make a point. Otherwise why haven’t we seen you posting them before yet coincidentally they start now?
You don’t need to post them, I’ve said your point is noted.
Am I allowed to post lower league tweets? I did years ago, I didn't say I wasn't interested in them. In any case the new system should surely accommodate that. What I'm objecting to now is having four separate threads. And as a United supporter the worst of those threads is the United thread.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
this has all been one big scam to undermine paul the wolf. the mods actions have directly led to us all referring to any kind of meltdown as “a wolfing”

why just last night in the lewandowski thread, a well respected poster posed “why is robert paul the wolfing so hard about leaving bayern?”

another reckons bojo has “seriously wolfed the bed” with regards to partygate.

a third, unnamed user of the board reckons “years of the glazers paul wolfing ot has led us to where we are now.”

it must stop.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Posting tweets in the wrong thread
I fought the mods and the mods won

Increased my point count by one
I fought the mods and the mods won

Status
Not open for further replies.