4. Kevin Pietersen
  5. Hansie Cronje
  6. Lance Kluseer
  7. Jos Buttler
  8. Daniel Vettori
  9. Mitchell Johnson
  10. Brett Lee
  11. Shane Bond
Pretty much an out and out ODI team. Love the pace bowling trio although they probably won't get the credit they deserve. All top notch wicket takers and bowl seriously quick.

bad draw though. so feckit.
Could have done with a couple more Saffers :p

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
@NM i am available tomorrow to play or next weekend. During the week.. no chance of contributing during the day but could get a write up prepared for match to start.

NM

Cheers mate, lets see what @NM and @harshad say.
I can't do tomorrow. I can do next weekend or if @harshad can do tomorrow that's fine. I'm pretty certain who is going to win that game anyway

EDIT: If tomorrow is Monday i can do it. It is 3 30 am Sunday where I am and I can't do sunday

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I can't do tomorrow. I can do next weekend or if @harshad can do tomorrow that's fine. I'm pretty certain who is going to win that game anyway

EDIT: If tomorrow is Monday i can do it. It is 3 30 am Sunday where I am and I can't do sunday
It is Monday. We can start whenever convenient for you.

Varun

Staff
Fix up your schedules and post in this format. Keep updating.

NM/Harshad vs Raees - Date, Day
Team X vs team Y - Date, Day

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Are we going by the rule of winner taking a player from losing side?

ChrisNelson

I don't mind bro, the weekend is normally busy for me but should manage, when do you want?
Yeah I am going to struggle at the weekend too but could do tomorrow if you're free and no one else has called it? Can't see anything.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Guys I was traveling to US. Will submit something in next 24 hrs otherwise give Aldo a walkover

Varun

Staff
Guys I was traveling to US. Will submit something in next 24 hrs otherwise give Aldo a walkover
No need for a walkover. It's an ODI with players everyone knows. If you can't get a write up in, I'll start with your starting 11 only. That's more than enough. Just confirm that with the batting order.