Odisseas Vlachodimos

CallyRed

I prefer the days when your back up keeper was some bloke you'd never heard of.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ajax's pal for most of the Iliad.

Another typical Ten Hag signing. :rolleyes:

criticalanalysis

Can't wait for the caf team line up predictions when we only have Lindolof, Martian, Erikson, Fernandez, McGuire, Anthony and ValarMorghulis available.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Surely not. Cannot see anyone with anything remotely positive to say about this.

Gordon S

Heaton as backup is just fine. Any money we can scramble together obviously needs to go towards a DM with two legs.

Telsim

Apparently, one of the worst goalkeepers with the ball at his feet in that league. De Gea without the good parts.

Scouting in this club is an undeniable joke.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
There he is, the one we've been waiting for. The back-up goalkeeper.

José Mateus

Supports
Benfica
He's decent but he's in conflict with the coach. After the signing of Trubin, everyone thinks Schmidt is trying to get rid of him...

He has been ok for us the past 5 seasons. The main issue is that we had Oblak and Ederson beforehand... Hard to compete

led_scholes

I think he is OK, esp for backup. If it's a loan or a small fee (5-10 millions), then it's OK. But I doubt he would want to join us since he will be 100% the backup. Only if we offer him crazy money for the contract he will join, which I m not sure is the best idea.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
He was also linked to Ajax and I wanted him so we could chant "Heeeeeyyy Vlachodimos!" to the melody of the Macarena whenever he made a save.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Palace are interested in taking him on loan with an obligation to buy
God, I hope that happens! We are drowning in a pile of "deadwood", egocentric players we have no use for

Chief123

It’s like having a leaking roof in the house while you’re busy getting quotes for artificial grass in the garden. My club. :drool:

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I like this idea, mostly because his name rhymes with Chaka Demus. Maybe our team will be Vlachodimus and the players.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Just what we need :drool:

Maybe some benfica fans can clarify, but I read he didn't play because he had a shit match, the coach criticized him and and they had an argument in training. I really hope united get him, he's as average as they come.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Maybe some benfica fans can clarify, but I read he didn't play because he had a shit match, the coach criticized him and and they had an argument in training. I really hope united get him, he's as average as they come.
He'll fit right in!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That would be insane when there are cheaper options and we desperately need money to strengthen other areas. I would rather stick with Heaton as number 2 and put Vitek on the bench as back up when Onana is unavailable.
I'd rather stick Maguire as number 2 for the season. He won't be doing much else!

Chairman Steve

What a weird saga for the No.2 keeper role. Bayindir seemingly have a pre-medical with us from a seemingly strong Turkish source and this link from a strong German source :houllier:

Paddymcc

Whats with all these keeper leaks? Is Ten Hag planning on playing 2 keepers every game?