Odsonne Edouard | Crystal Palace

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

I think he is a good signing for Palace. Vieira has spent a lot of money at Palace. Will be interesting how Palace get along this year.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Probably will be a good signing, regrettably as I’m a Charlton fan... who’s he replacing, Benteke? Can’t go wrong :lol:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

I think Palace have done well to secure his signature.

Dante

Average bang
I've been talking up this guy in the Transfer forum for a couple of years now. This guy will score a lot of goals whomever he plays for.

I think at one stage I even wanted him to compete with Martial as our first choice striker. How things have changed since then!

RDCR07

I've been talking up this guy in the Transfer forum for a couple of years now. This guy will score a lot of goals whomever he plays for.

I think at one stage I even wanted him to compete with Martial as our first choice striker. How things have changed since then!
I m not sure about him scoring “lots” of goals playing for a team like Crystal Palace but he will be the standout player for them this year.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He is overrated. He has become stagnant for a while. He had bigger potential 2-3 years ago and he hasn’t lived up to it.
You could have been saying the same about Edouard the last 18 months.

However, he defo needed a move, it was just so evident he was going through the motions by the end at Celtic. So the move might kick start him again, but the attitude is a bit worrying.

RDCR07

He was excellent vs Spurs tbh
He was good against us too last year. That’s the thing. He has a couple of good games every year and then disappears. Also wasn’t he playing against 10 men in the second half?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I saw him for Celtic the last year and he wasn’t interested. Still scored but he was just ‘off’ the whole time. They rated him higher than Dembele who is currently doing well for Lyon (looking just at stats)

Zlatattack

It'll be interesting to see what Palace do, but I expect in a couple of seasons time he'll be at a bigger team.