Official complaint

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
My username has been changed against my wishes and now contains an expletive.

I believe that this is a form of bullying, something which we all should be working together to banish from our communities (both real and virtual). Also if I log out I may not remember my username and so will not be able to log back in again.

Please could you let me know to whom I should address my complaint? Or simply arrange for my username to be changed back to friendlytramp?

Thanks

Devil may care

I didn't realize there was 3 Cetified Bullshitters, I only noticed RedRichio, who is #2?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

OMG STOP THREATING ME

Ludens the Red

I believe that this is a form of bullying, something which we all should be working together to banish from our communities (both real and virtual). Also if I log out I may not remember my username and so will not be able to log back in again.

Please could you let me know to whom I should address my complaint? Or simply arrange for my username to be changed back to friendlytramp?

Thanks
Who are you?

Harsh on SeanredDevil, he's one of the genuine all round football fans on here. He should be excused.

kps88

We should have an ITK challenge. Each get to make a prediction based on their "sources". Whoever gets it right, gets their username back. Losers have to live with the new ones.

No.8

We should have an ITK challenge. Each get to make a prediction based on their "sources". Whoever gets it right, gets their username back. Losers have to live with the new ones.

Sounds fair!

Prediction:

Liverpool to finish out side the top six again next season.

Source:

They're shit!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Complaint taken on board. However, we have found it is much easier on the forum, and the eye, to see ITK's re-named in this manner, and the changing number on the end let's us differientiate between you guys. It's an amazing system. As a tip, when you next want to log back onto the caf, if you've forgotten your new permanent username, then you can simply click onto this thread, which will show up for a guest, and remind you of what it is.

Thanks and I hope you now feel satisfied CB3.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
I never claimed to be in the know. All my prophecies have been based on intelligent interpretation of public knowledge, an understanding of how people's minds work and an incredibly refined sense of intuition. I see no wrong in that.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Thanks
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Varun

Staff
Must be a pain to type in such a long username everytime you wanna log in.

kps88

I never claimed to be in the know. All my prophecies have been based on intelligent interpretation of public knowledge, an understanding of how people's minds work and an incredibly refined sense of intuition. I see no wrong in that.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad

Thanks
Complaint taken on board. However, we have found it is much easier on the forum, and the eye, to see ITK's re-named in this manner, and the changing number on the end let's us differientiate between you guys. It's an amazing system. As a tip, when you next want to log back onto the caf, if you've forgotten your new permanent username, then you can simply click onto this thread, which will show up for a guest, and remind you of what it is.

Thanks and I hope you now feel satisfied CB3.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
To be fair to friendlytramp, these username changes are painfully unfunny. Not to mention confusing.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest

Thanks
Grow a pair you big girl. It's a bit of fun. Who gives a feck.