Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshRK

I guess you ignore my points to suit your agenda. I have no agenda. I do not see which reality I have ignored just cause I have a different opinion.
You say you have no agenda and yet you blame Ole for not apeaking up against Glazers when he must have had no to very little idea about superleague. You say you have no agenda and yet you are just praising pep and klopp when the latter spent 5 minutes ranting on neville, uefa and fifa and even saying his owners are good people. You just are forcing your criticism towards ole and then you expect people to believe when you say you have no agenda.

bsCallout

I guess you ignore my points to suit your agenda. I have no agenda. I do not see which reality I have ignored just cause I have a different opinion.
Few posters in this forum have more of an agenda than you. Absolute troll. Firstly claiming Ole should have said something after hearing about it very briefly 90 minutes before. Then claiming our lack of preseason was likes everyone else's. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Few posters in this forum have more of an agenda than you. Absolute troll. Firstly claiming Ole should have said something after hearing about it very briefly 90 minutes before. Then claiming our lack of preseason was likes everyone else's. :lol:
Yeah it was changed pre season for every team. We played longer in Europe, but the impact was on all sides I would say. I think Ole should have said something more. You may disagree, but that is my opinion. We just have different expectations. That does not make it agenda on my part and being a "true" loyal fan on your part.

Mainoldo

When the society has a justified unrest, a lot of innocent people get unjustified sticks , blame, and hurt. It’s a shame that Ole is one of them here and he is targeted by some of our own fan base!
What??????

city-puma

Not true, us and City especially had it worse than anyone else, hence why are start was so poor.

We deserve credit for recovering I think after the horrific start we have lost 1 game all season. We’re a good side! City are better right now but if we have a good summer we can win it.
When I look at the squad depth of mancity and Chelsea, I think our results in this season is very good. With two or three additions, we can match the squad depth.
I just hope we can finish the season with the league point difference no more than 5 points to mancity’s. I will be satisfied somehow.

MinGin

He could have speculated and talked about the idea as such.

Anyway yes I do not think we should read too much into this regarding Oles opinion about it. Although his response feel similar to Tuchels that it is the owners making the call and he is just doing his job.
Please replay Pep conference again, Pep answered the question is to share his opinion of a league without promotion and relegation which asked by 2nd reporter question.
Pep haven't answered anything about Super League which asked by 1st reporter (Pep answered he will share if he got detail, even Pep haven't known detail when his conference was next day after Ole Conference) and this is the question was asked to Ole on his conference.
Please replay both conference again.
Please don't doubt your manager who is bringing back Man United to a correct road.

bsCallout

Yeah it was changed pre season for every team. We played longer in Europe, but the impact was on all sides I would say. I think Ole should have said something more. You may disagree, but that is my opinion. We just have different expectations. That does not make it agenda on my part and being a "true" loyal fan on your part.
You said he should have been sacked but hasn't because he's a yes man for not saying anything. We are second in the league and be was asked without knowing anything other than we'd signed up for something. Give over.

I'm all for an opinion but yours reeks of an agenda.

Last edited:

largelyworried

Not true, us and City especially had it worse than anyone else, hence why are start was so poor.

We deserve credit for recovering I think after the horrific start we have lost 1 game all season. We’re a good side! City are better right now but if we have a good summer we can win it.
Agreed. We've dropped 30 points total so far this season and a third of those came in the first 4 home games. Since losing to Arsenal we've been excellent.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Agreed. We've dropped 30 points total so far this season and a third of those came in the first 4 home games. Since losing to Arsenal we've been excellent.
Yep! Even if you extrapolate to all of 2020 we’ve done well, we are a good side, I know it’s hard for people to accept, but were strong and hopefully sign a few in the summer to really strengthen.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Ole lost me respect when he didn't comment on the Myanmar Coup and then the final straw was when he said nothing about the Derek Chauvin verdict. And the less said about the cost of petrol raising the better.

Cnut Ole OUT.
He didn't speak up when my mate got ghosted by a girl on Tinder. That's the last straw for me. Ole out.

Gasolin

So, about football. We’re looking pretty snug in second place, 8 points behind City, so the title isn’t happening. However, if you’d been given our position now at the start of the season, or maybe rather at the end of the transfer window, would you take it?

I sure as hell would. It’s an insurmountable lead most likely, with only 6 games remaining, but it isn’t 19 points. We’ve been the second best team this season, simple as. Ole will keep his job, not because he’s well liked and a have a cult following, but because he’s earned it. It must be tough for all our fans who took a stance, and kept standing, no matter the developments.
8 pts but we lost the title with 6 games to go to City before so why not, it all depends on City losing some pts today, I suppose.

MinGin

We have one of the 4 best squads in the league and much better than the likes of Burnley and Newcastle. Should surely be able to fight for the title if we can beat the weaker sides and get decent enough results against City and Liverpool? It was a hard season post Covid, but it is the same for every club.
We also had some annoying injuries, but not insanly bad.
It is a hard season, but it is not the same hard for every clubs.
We haven't a break in the mid-week from the start of the season until this week. Even Man City had 1 mid-week break. And the rest of other clubs had 2 or more mid-week break. Ole drove the club in this tight schedule so good without deep squad as ManCity.
TeamMatch playedMatch per dayDate start of the season
Man United524.1319/09/2020 - 215days
Man City514.1721/09/2020 - 213days
Leicester454.9113/09/2020 - 221days
Chelsea494.4814/09/2020 - 220days
West Ham385.8412/09/2020 - 222days
Tottenham514.3313/09/2020 - 221days
Liverpool464.8212/09/2020 - 222days

Reactions: roonster09

MinGin

Did Ole should say something that the thing he didn't knew or just heard?
Can you say some opinion about the relationship between quantum mechanics & Special relativity, Explanation of Maxwell's equations or The central dogma of molecular biology without checking what it is?

city-puma

Ole said nothing when a group of birds fly by and bombshell the picnic table. He must be fired!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
It has almost turned into a witch hunt, some of the things being used against him these days! :lol:
At least the witches in Salem had the option to sink in their sacks and maybe hold their breath long enough for the masses to disperse, this place is way more unreasonable

Idxomer

I rarely care what managers and players say, words are cheap and we don't know how exactly they act in private.

SAFMUTD

Im not an Ole in guy, but people here claiming he should had done anything else than what he did in the ESL argument is an idealist or a fool. People in media can comment against it, fans can, players can, but managment cant. Unless you expect him to lose his job just so some fans can call him "brave".

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He didn't speak up when my mate got ghosted by a girl on Tinder. That's the last straw for me. Ole out.
He lies! He doesn't care about the fans at all. This is it for me with Ole. I have defended him enough but this just crossed the line.

He is such a 'yes' man -- couldn't have helped out your mate unless the Glazers approved it. He could at least have pinged the girl and told her to contact your mate. What a cnut.

Ole OUT.

Last edited:

Dante

Average bang
It is a hard season, but it is not the same hard for every clubs.
We haven't a break in the mid-week from the start of the season until this week. Even Man City had 1 mid-week break. And the rest of other clubs had 2 or more mid-week break. Ole drove the club in this tight schedule so good without deep squad as ManCity.
TeamMatch playedMatch per dayDate start of the season
Man United524.1319/09/2020 - 215days
Man City514.1721/09/2020 - 213days
Leicester454.9113/09/2020 - 221days
Chelsea494.4814/09/2020 - 220days
West Ham385.8412/09/2020 - 222days
Tottenham514.3313/09/2020 - 221days
Liverpool464.8212/09/2020 - 222days
Good post. Some very underappreciated stats in there.

Real Name

You're a definition of an agenda poster. Together with few others who are doing their bit here.
There could be a talk about Napoleon wars or about a school system in 15th century Moldavia and you lot would turn up with the Ole hate not well hidden.

SER19

If solskjaer had conducted himself as klopp has in recent days he would be absolutely crucified on here as a 'yes man' and stooge.

The cherry picking around him is actually pathetic

Paul_Scholes18

Brilliant presser, not one step wrong.
It was fairly good I agree. He made his points clear to listen to the fans opinion which shows his side. Since the fans are Glaziers out he is indirectly standing against the owners which was all I could ask for.
Naturally he is not going to say I think the owners should go directly as an attack.

It is obviously a bit late since superleague is over to talk about it now, but it could have an impact on fans protesting and Glaziers maybe selling soon.

He is being diplomatic which I hope he is behind the scenes too with the players. I think it is a big reason why the players like him as well. Unlike Mourinho who is being total opposite which sometimes work with some people, but also burn bridges.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
If solskjaer had conducted himself as klopp has in recent days he would be absolutely crucified on here as a 'yes man' and stooge.

The cherry picking around him is actually pathetic
Aah... but Klopp has won silverware. He has earned the right!

Dinghy

Two points dropped because of a shitty team selection and hesitant subbing. Leeds had nothing all game, we just lacked a bit of quality in the final third to play off their press. Instead, James gets rewarded with 75 mins...

Status
Not open for further replies.