Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Ole's biggest fans will still say he hasn't been backed because he didn't sign a midfielder
Oles biggest critics will tell us he was fault every single time we fail to win a game. Without exception.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Ole's biggest fans will still say he hasn't been backed because he didn't sign a midfielder
I already had a poster write to me on this.

Matic, Fred, McTominay have been here Day 1 since he arrived. He's had SIX windows to upgrade them, but he still plays them. It simply doesn't rank high enough on his priority.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
How can people want to sack Ole & complain about Ole not reaching expectations right now?

The guy is one January and one summer transfer window from adding players like Haaland and some CDM in to this team.

Just let him finish what he is building and then complain when it's perfect and can't achieve with it.

I'd rather have a full built car before we change the driver rather than keep changing the manager with half built cars.

Last edited:

James Peril

Obviously I think OGS is far away from being a good enough manager for United, but we’ve some how reached the point where the team is so good a manager is almost an asterisk. Feck it, let’s have fun and see what happens. But what is entirely clear… he’s sacked quickly if this team doesn’t win and/or play sexy, attacking football.

OleBoiii

After last summer I think it was fair to say that Ole hadn't been properly backed(if winning the PL the benchmark, that is). Now it's obviously different.

Our midfield is still shit, though. Every manager we face is going to target that area.

slored1

If he doesn't get into the title race (5 or less points behind the champions) or far into the Champions League it will be deemed as failure. Pogba, Bruno, Ronaldo, Varane, Shaw are all among the top 10 players in their positions on the world. We also have Greenwood, Rashford, Cavani, Maguire, AWB, who are all very close to the top.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Won't attract any big names, that's for sure - feckin' PE teacher from Moldy.

On a serious note, though: I'm getting drunk now and more and more inclined to just embrace the "he's back!" with no reservation...but Ole's history with Ronaldo is actually a genuine/objective positive here. He's played with him and he's worked with him as a coach. And they both - obviously - share the respect/admiration for SAF (who is clearly delighted with Ronaldo's return, bless him).

In short, Ole should be well placed to take charge of Ronaldo - as such (thinking about egos and whatnot).

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Not an excuse in the world for him now. I struggle to think of a manager given such gifts. Bruno, Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho.

Win the league or out.

Olecurls99

Not an excuse in the world for him now. I struggle to think of a manager given such gifts. Bruno, Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho.

Win the league or out.
Also called for Alex to go in 1989. You're very impatient Shane

MattofManchester

was it Ole that lured Ronaldo here of Ferdinand, Sir Alex and Bruno?

Anyway, now Ole wI’ll really feel pressure now. No way, he goes trophyless again this year. He has to win at least a Mickey Mouse cup with this team.
You lot don't stop, huh?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Anyway, now Ole wI’ll really feel pressure now. No way, he goes trophyless again this year. He has to win at least a Mickey Mouse cup with this team.
was it Poch that lured Messi or Neymar, NAK and money?

Anyway, now Poch wI’ll really feel pressure now. No way, he goes trophyless again this year. He has to win some trophy of note with this team.

Red Star One

With the squad we have there’s really no excuses for him now. I’m afraid manager is the weakest link of our team at this point, time for Ole to show some class or he’ll have to go even before the end of the season

Skåre Willoch

Nothing like coming in here to cool down after an exciting day.

No excuses now, he'll have to win, the weakest link, he's been backed, trophies or bust, this arbitrary number of points must be reached OR ELSE!!

Hopefully Ole and Cristiano are having a laugh. Cristiano has worked with him before. He knows what Ole's about.

Onwards and upwards! GGMU!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Still needs a midfielder or it will be his downfall. Otherwise he's going to have to get a tune out of Pogba and VdB in deeper roles.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
was it Poch that lured Messi or Neymar, NAK and money?

Anyway, now Poch wI’ll really feel pressure now. No way, he goes trophyless again this year. He has to win some trophy of note with this team.
Messi said one of the reason he joined psg was because of Pochettino. He already won trophies with psg and he understands that this season he has to challenge for the cpl like he did last season and win the league one title.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Still needs a midfielder or it will be his downfall. Otherwise he's going to have to get a tune out of Pogba and VdB in deeper roles.
This. We need a boussma or someone of his ilk. But if Ronaldo package/budget come at that costs then we won't be as delirious come February.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
Messi said one of the reason he joined psg was because of Pochettino. He already won trophies with psg and he understands that this season he has to challenge for the cpl like he did last season and win the league one title.
I can guarantee you Ronaldo will say something similar about Ole in his interview after he signs.

TheGame

:lol: What do you think he is going to say? They are the only club who offered me insane money to join?

Real Name

So does your Poch. But I guess you'll have excuses for him ready if he doesnt.

MattyLT

Came here just for the mental gymnastics of fans immediately morphing Ronaldo into a stick to beat Ole with :D

Status
Not open for further replies.