Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
If we're serious about winning ANYTHING, which we're not, he'd be sacked ASAP.

Half a fookin' decade without a trophy. Nevermind the shit on a stick football this guy serves up week in and out.

Raw

Imagine having Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood and Pogba and not being able to muster a goal against Villa at home.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Meh. Same old story all our history. Lack of investment and unless you have a Busby or Fergie we aint winning major honours.

el3mel

Godawful coach. We're an absolute mess on the pitch.

We don't have any system or plan, just some players trying to do things on their own.

Just look at Greenwood. He was literally playing on his own, and our manager was sight seeing hoping for one of his selfish plays to save his neck.

Ole is bringing this team down.

leet

Give him another contract extension, he deserves it.

United will never win anything with this guy and EVERYONE sees it except Glazers, jfc.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Terrible performance today. Midfield completely missing - and I really think it's time we start giving Fred's minutes to VDB or move Pog to MF and play Sancho on LW

Ranie

I’ve been Ole in since day one, but this is becoming too obvious now. A string of bad perfomances since the Leeds game. His time is up I think

laughtersassassin

3 defeats in 4

Lost to West Ham, Villa, Young boys and a draw to Sotuhampton so far this season.

That is very poor.

jamesjimmybyrondean

People can say wait till december or it's just game 5 but for a man of such an under qualified CV and having failed to deliver any cup here when the chance came, this is the pressure he should be facing

marktan

Shit players, shit coach, shit play style. Sums up united post Fergie. I guess we have to atone for those 27 years SAF gave us.

Nick7

We play the exact same in every match and we're shite in nearly every match. I can't understand how nothing has changed in nearly two seasons. Personnel has changed, but there is pretty much no fecking difference to when we had Pereira starting in centre mid in terms of how the team plays football on the pitch. The amount of times that exact game happened but we got lucky last season is incredible.

Revan

Assumptionman
At this stage, I think that I hate him as much as I ever hated Moyes. And boy, oh boy, I fecking despised Moyes.

A total and utter fraud. When he will inevitably get sacked (the sooner the better if we don't want another wasted season), he won't ever manage again in a top league.

At least Moyes had the excuse of an aging team. Ole has no excuse at all, he is just fecking awful.

BlueHaze

After this much time here there needs to be some form of consistency but there is absolutely none of it. It's actually worrying how mediocre coaching staff a club of this size currently has got.

Skills

Snitch
And this is how people know you're full of bs and your opinion counts for less than nothing.
It's funny, how I feel the same about anyone who rates Solskjaer as a manager. Can instantly discount their opinion on anything football

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
3 defeats in 4 games, against Young Boys, West Ham & Aston Villa, two of them at home. Clearly & obviously not good enough. Some will continue to bury their heads in the sand, but the day will come. If he drags Ronaldo into the Europa he’s gone.

slored1

Shit players, shit coach, shit play style. Sums up united post Fergie. I guess we have to atone for those 27 years SAF gave us.
Shit players? There is maybe 3 or 4 teams with a better squad in world football.

acnumber9

He’s a lovely guy. He’s done a good job rebuilding to this point. He’s not the man to take us any further. He’s at the point where he’s undermining the talent we have now. How he could watch that and wait to the 82nd minute to make a change to try and win the game baffles me.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Come on Solskjaer fans. Tell me why Solskjaer and his all-star squad just got tactically humiliated at Old Trafford by Dean Smith (an infinitely superior manager).

GMoore23

Balls to that.
Beaten by young boys
Out of the League cup
Now beaten by Villa at home

This is the first season I had high expectations of Ole as his build is more or less complete.
Not good enough so far with the talent he has at his disposal.
I also agree that the coaching is pathetic. We're being outplayed literally every game regardless of opposition and even reverted to hoof ball today.

Not Happy!!!

Ashish Negi

No playing patterns. Hoping for counter attack goal at home is shameful for united manager.

Second game in the row when united just created 1 big chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.