Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This is my concern. He does actually think we are close!

Close to fecking collapse more like.

Watch out for more shite today
Hopefully today’s his last game.

He’s an absolute genius at lowering standards. I don’t think for one second that he believes any of the “we are nearly there” bullshit he spouts. He just knows that a large contingent of the supporters lap up what he says and take it as gospel.

He’s in a unique position where regardless of results the fans won’t turn on him, and he’s manipulating that at every opportunity to hang onto a job that he’s woefully unqualified for.

MattofManchester

No surprise about his selection.
Mctominay and a few others could go kick the ball into their own net 5 times every game and still get selected.

The favoritism is pathetic.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Actually fancy him to get a result here…

The standards are really low now so he won’t be pressured to play decent footy etc. Can just focus on his counter attack game.

Team is jam packed with expensive, top quality players and this City side are there to be got at as Viera showed last week with his vastly cheaper Palace side.

NewUser777

Actually fancy him to get a result here…

The standards are really low now so he won’t be pressured to play decent footy etc. Can just focus on his counter attack game.

Team is jam packed with expensive, top quality players and this City side are there to be got at as Viera showed last week with his vastly cheaper Palace side.
Amazing. You actually managed to take the piss, and at the same time credit him for a win. Against one of the best teams in the world. Ithink the team sheet is out for City as well? Try enjoying it, why don’t you!? Have a good match fellas!

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Amazing. You actually managed to take the piss, and at the same time credit him for a win. Against one of the best teams in the world. Ithink the team sheet is out for City as well? Try enjoying it, why don’t you!? Have a good match fellas!
:confused:

I’m not taking the piss! What did I say that was untrue!?

OGS is a counter attack coach.

I fancy him to get a result.

The standards are very low.

Viera beat City with a team that costs a fraction of OGS’ Utd.

NewYorkRed

He should be proper ashamed of starting the team he has today. 7 defensive players at home? Imagine if Jose had started with this team.

He’s a coward. Welcome to “save Ole’s job” FC.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Today was THE WORST performance in the history of Manchester United. Truly the worst. No comparison whatsoever.

Just let him go, this is too much at the moment.

SER19

Goodbye Olly, never doubted the desire to put United back at top but just not good enough.

lawliet354

We could've played 15 men and 300 minutes and we'd still lose the game. One of the most embarassing performance I've seen in my life, ever. Think I've said this too many times since he's the manager

Barthez

He’s not going anywhere, when will people not realise that. He only got a new 3 year contract a matter of a few months ago.

Womp

idiot
He's unfortunately not good enough, but this has been evident for the longest time now. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay on longer though

VanDeBank

Ma’am
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

It was only 2 weeks ago we lost 0-5 to Liverpool. 0-2 is progress.

He just needs a little more time to integrate his signings and another 300 million across 3 summers to improve the squad. Pathetic impatient fans. Go support Chelsea if you want instant success.

SER19

I want ole gone. I hope and expect he will be gone but for the love of God can we put an end to the word 'fraud' when describing footballers or managers. Its so cringe, makes post feel as if it was written by 16 year old. Probably used myself through years but it needs to go out with Ole

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He got 3 years. After 3 years with ANY manager you are at up of your form or not. He is low as it goes. Keeping him means that we are giving him time to go from beginning basically. Where is logic in that?

Red Rash

Terrible performance again. In some ways this feels worse than Liverpool because City stopped playing in the second half and we still did nothing.

Bad team selection, no style of play and defensive negative football. It really isn't fair to the fans to keep him in the job any longer

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
0-2 is such an annoying scoreline. Shit because we lose, again. Shit because it’s just small enough that Ole will keep the job.

Kaos

Right, whats our next formation?

Feels like me pissing about in FIFA selecting random formations and players until something works.

Acole9

Outstanding
Ole you lost again, how do you feel? Ole: Yeah but we only lost by two today. That's football.

JustAGuest

Today was THE WORST performance in the history of Manchester United. Truly the worst. No comparison whatsoever.

Just let him go, this is too much at the moment.
Not even the worst performance this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.