Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We looked better in Jose's third season thN now( and we looked awful then).
What is Ed expecting that will change? This is bloody unwatchable. Zero shots on target against AZ.

Apokalips

5 wins in 22 is unacceptable. Usually it doesn't bother me as much as most when players talk to opposition friends post match, but he looks delighted there hugging the AZ players. He's not befitting a Manchester United manager.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Somehow the performances seem to get worse and worse. The football is horrific, the players look lost, his team selections make no sense and his subs are shit.

It's as clear as it can possibly be, he's not a good manager and seriously out of his depth.

Kept banging on about the pre season and fitness but I see zero improvement in that regard. He can even get the players to run more.

Fracture90

I can't blame him for the lack of natural born coaching/managerial talent. I blame that rat faced cnut woodward.

vangagal

Ole is shite manager. A fecking shite garbage manager. Hope he get sacked along with his lovechild Jlingz and Rashy also his Phil fecking trash Jones. It really get my nuts off this game. Cant even attacking AZ fecking Alkmaar. 0 shot on target. Fecking zero!!!

Chairman Steve

Zero shots on target, yet there’s Utd fans out there who will tell you with straight faces that OGS is building something for the future and needs another two years and four transfer windows to get the team he wants.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
His defenders are basically

Most of his 'defenders' are just concerned that sacking Ole now won't do any good.

Any new manager that comes in will have to contend with one of the worst United squads in decades. At least Ole knows these players and their limitations, the new manager won't have a clue what he's walking into.

JustAGuest

This is getting worse every game. He should go, there is no way he is turning this around.

Woodward won't sack him though, always leaves it too late.
I have been willing to give him time, but as you say it is now getting worse by every game. This is looking like the end for him. There aren't many positives to take from these performances.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Limited and clueless excuse of a manager. Molde is his level. Any fecking manager would be sacked by now. In any club.

fergies coat

I blame Moyes he started all this. This is our 2013 team against Liverpool under Fergie. The team everybody said was the worst title winning team ever.

De gea
Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Valencia
Carrick
Scholes
Kagawa
Nani
Van Persie

Not to shabby is it. What have we become.

talking robot

I think he's gonna have to go. With the right players, Ole may be able to do the job. The problem is that the football is so depressing, that without a change in management, we'll never be able to attract the players we'll need to progress.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What's our style,?. Just some random guys trying to play the game.

Ffs - please resign.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Most of his 'defenders' are just concerned that sacking Ole now won't do any good.

Any new manager that comes in will have to contend with one of the worst United squads in decades. At least Ole knows these players and their limitations, the new manager won't have a clue what he's walking into.
How much worse can it get if we replace him?

Seriously, there's basically no risk, we are appalling under him.

vanderpants

problem is Ole won't walk and the board/owners don't have the balls to sack a club legend......can't wait to play in the championship :D

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I have been willing to give him time, but as you say it is now getting worse by every game. This is looking like the end for him. There aren't many positives to take from these performances.
Yeah, there is no progress. Games are so boring to watch and he is looking out of his depth.

Idxomer

The more he stays, the worse his impact will be. It's that simple and our younger players are the ones who will suffer the most.

kidbob

This is far worse than any shit we've endured under Gollum, LVG or Mourinho. It's like a patchwork of those three's worst traits.
Was just thinking during the match that we should have just stuck with LVG. I don't have nostalgia and remember how shit it was at times but at least he had a style of football. Maybe that style would have developed into something good within a few transfer windows. He bought a lot of shite but I truly believe he would have created something better with the money spent since we sacked him. At the very least we had some great performances against top sides under him and he would have been excellent for the young lads too. Certainly it would have been no worse than now or under Jose.

Ole is my favourite ever United player but he simply isn't good enough and should go now. Allegri right now (I don't even like him) or my preference (and this is how bad things are) is Wenger until the end of season and look for a proper progressive coach who will send McKenna back to the youths and bring his entire own coaching staff.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
No-one could complain if he was sacked, and yet everyone would be surprised. Sums the club up really.

Chunk of hope

Anyone else thinking why the feck are you smiling and chatting to the AZ players after the whistle after watching that from your team...

But he'll come out with the '' good point away, pitch was bad '' BS.

lsd

The Oracle
We looked better in Jose's third season thN now( and we looked awful then).
What is Ed expecting that will change? This is bloody unwatchable. Zero shots on target against AZ.

Im sure as a sane person he isn't expecting long term planning to produce results overnight.

Do people here know what long term means ?

We are not going to challenge this season or next. These performances are what we can expect if we are going to challenge in a few years time

Otherwise by repeatedly chopping and changing the manager we will keep going backwards for the next 20years,

Status
Not open for further replies.