Ole has to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

"Trophies are for egos ..." Enough is enough we need a proper manager !

Today was probably the worst in game management ever, putting in 4 subs on ... I mean it seems like Ole plays Football Manager on his Ipad not actually managing, it's ridiculous.

If Ole signs a new deal this club is finished for me.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself

Today was probably the worst in game management ever, putting in 4 subs on ... I mean it seems like Ole plays Football Manager on his Ipad not actually managing, it's ridiculous.

I love when our supporters sit at their keyboard hoping we lose so they can hit "enter" on the post they made a while ago....

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Fingers crossed Ole signs a new deal tonight then

Stringer

Absolutely not. Just needs another £200 million and we win the match today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ffs relax. Leicester are a good team and have played WAY less matches, and didn't just have to come back from a tough away trip in Milan. That all has an impact. 2nd place and let's see how we do in Europa.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can’t be losing games of football. Ever.

spiriticon

Not yet, but if he carries on this trophyless habit Imma start losing it.

I don't care if it's just the Carabao Cup. Win something that isn't the top 4 trophy.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I am no longer Ole In.

When a manager says before cup games that cups are shite anyways then don't be surprised if the players don't put in the effort.

Did fergie ever say cups are irrelevant in all his time at utd ? This negative defeatist mentality will not bode well for us unless Ole changes his approach.

PoTMS

We are happy to be trophyless every season. As are a lot of our fans evidently.

cyberman

This is what happens with this historical big 6 nonsense seeps in fans minds. Leicester are 3rd, theres no shame in losing to them even if we didnt over rotate.

Paul_Scholes18

Having Ole as manager is very depressing. There is little hope for real positive change.

Even under LVG I had hope it could click with the right signings etc, but with Ole I do not.

Fooza

Nah I don't want him to leave, his smiles mean more to me than trophies or good playing style/performances.

Please God,if you exist, don't let us wait long :(

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Ffs relax. Leicester are a good team and have played WAY less matches, and didn't just have to come back from a tough away trip in Milan. That all has an impact. 2nd place and let's see how we do in Europa.
Hello Ole, I didn't realise you came on the caf

King Eric 7

We're hardly having a bad season. Not a huge Ole fan but he deserves to carry on as things stand.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If our strongest eleven started we wouldn't have lost. Yes they were not properly rested but even then they would have been better than what we saw in the first half and starting of the second half. FFS there's an international break, they'll be plenty rested for the league game.

Zoo

Having Ole as manager is very depressing. There is little hope for real positive change.

Even under LVG I had hope it could click with the right signings etc, but with Ole I do not.
Van Gaal tried tbf. For example bring in Marcos Rojo and binning Jonny Evans. That worked well.

keithsingleton

Nothing new here then. What makes it worse is he does the right thing and bring 4 subs on but leaves Fred on. I'm just lost once again with Ole's tactics

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm far from Ole in but to have a go at him for making subs when normally we love to moan he doesn't go for it, it's a bit disingenuous.

Rajma

Spot on, most fans agree on that we just need Ed to get a feckin grip and pull the plug.

Crustanoid

It comes back to the owners not being bothered about us being successful.

Ole may well not be the right person but we won’t get anywhere until we have ambitious owners who want Manchester United to actually win stuff

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
I think he deserves another season providing Utd can hold on to a top 4 place. I really feel he has to win something by the end of next season.

Lentwood

I can't bare to think of another year with Ole as manager, specially as next season Chelsea and Liverpool will be back to normal. 4th place and horrid football is the best we can hope for as long as he still manager.
Please just go and support Chelsea or City

0le

Thanks for making us all chuckle on an otherwise miserable day.

Hellboy

Can’t be losing games of football. Ever.
Of course you can lose, but we created nothing yet again and look so disjointed, can't you see that we're awful to watch ?

Can't you see that Brendan has been in the job for less time than Ole with worse players less money and they absolutely tore us apart today ?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I am no longer Ole In.

When a manager says before cup games that cups are shite anyways then don't be surprised if the players don't put in the effort.

Did fergie ever say cups are irrelevant in all his time at utd ? This negative defeatist mentality will not bode well for us unless Ole changes his approach.
If Fergie had heard a player say that, then'd be out of the club the following day

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

Do yourself a favor and just delete your account if that's how you feel. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.