Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

Is he not getting any credit for installing great character in the team? We have pulled that out the fire today after a bad mistake by DDG and then a real mess by Bailly/Maguire /DDG. That’s a massive point and places us in a good position
Yes, he's responsible for giving this new kid Ronaldo some belief in himself.

sparx99

Is he not getting any credit for installing great character in the team? We have pulled that out the fire today after a bad mistake by DDG and then a real mess by Bailly/Maguire /DDG. That’s a massive point and places us in a good position
Shouldn’t the character be on display earlier. How often do we have to go behind first? That’s crap character. It’s a failure to start on time. To be so arrogant to play below your best for 45-60 mins regularly.

Abhinav

It must hurt watching us getting important draw.
It did hurt us to watch being hamstrung by a manager who has no clue what he is doing at the moment. Leaving Pogba on for 2nd half, waiting till the last 5 minutes to bring on Sancho & DVB.
Any fan who has any love for United should be hurt after that performance today. I am embarrassed to say that I was not able to see the writing on the wall till very late. The disparity in quality of the squad and the performance has made it abundantly clear that Ole is not the right man for the job. Sooner he goes the better it is for everyone.
Thankful for Ronaldo for keeping our CL hopes alive.

largelyworried

Ole gets credit for Ronaldos mentality?

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Rodgers is miles better than Ole. And if nothing else, at least he would get us playing nice football to watch.
That's not exactly credit, Ole's genuinely the worst in the league.

Rodgers's teams play some nice football at times, but i'm not convinced he has what it takes to win the top trophies. His teams fall away at the final hurdle too much. Also his defensive record is horrendous. His Leicester have managed to concede even more than us this season. They're 2nd worst in the league behind Norwich. We're 3rd worst.

Last edited:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
:lol:

Absolutely embarrassing

"Great character" which made Ronaldo connect inch-perfect volley, low into bottom corner in the last minute. It was another shambles of a performance, where we created very little, and looked just as open at the back. If the penny hasn't dropped for the clueless/deluded bunch in here, it never will. Even, if we get embarrassed on Sunday.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I don't think Ronaldo's mentality has anything to do with Ole.

passing-wind

Ridiculous

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Character? Get the new contract printed, Ed. We've got character.

Swap Gasperini and Ole and we'd have wiped the floor with them.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He keeps getting saved by individual brilliance. This was another nothing performance with no clear ideas and no patterns of play.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm sorry it's come to this but he's got to go now, we can't be wasting what time we have left with Ronaldo having him play under Ole

BorisManUtd

Would be good if they sack him after City but I think he survives it if we're through group stages of CL. And somehow, because of luck and Ronaldo, we have good chances of going through. But there's evidence every game why he can't continue, though chances are he could be given until rest of season which would be wrong really, throwing a potentially good season away.

Last edited:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Which part of United DNA did we see tonight? Boring defensive football, only to be bailed out by one of the greatest players

The board needs to react and grow a pair, the international break is the perfect time for a change. Sadly Ole will never be good enough no matter how much time he is given and money he spends.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Hes a former player that did his coaching badges I don't even see him as a manager at all pathetic. Molde have a better manager. Weve got great players though.

steffyr2

But Hodgson wasn't exactly Liverpool, was he, like the original post said?
I have no idea what the original post said; I was just making a comment about Ole.

Peter Schmeichel said this evening that Ole was bringing Utd back to its best because he has the young players lunching with the 1st team -- apparently the previous managers didn't do that. He may have had other reasons, but I hit mute at that point.

If only Jose, LVG and Moyes knew that that was all it took...oh and don't forget to be nice to the lady at the front desk.

Blood Mage

Jaysus anyone suggesting we should be in for Emery needs their head examined :lol:
:lol: That's fair, he's the Spanish Moyes. Does brilliantly at underdog clubs and is hopelessly out of his depth when he steps out of that comfort zone.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Egg on the face for everyone who stood by him last week. He was on a mission to ruin everything by himself thankfully Ronaldo had other plans.

Seriously though, what are we waiting for? Team has gone down a level. Everyone bar Ronaldo is under performing. Our tactics are shit. We aren't getting any convincing results, young players aren't getting any opportunities. We still need 2 more wins to make it to next round.

Seriously what the feck are we waiting for?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We are on the road to nowhere. Any semi decent team can play us off the park.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thought he had to win all 3 games to save his job, or has a win against Spurs legitimately saved his job for the season?

beer&grill

How many times are we going to enjoy getting outplayed and saved by single moments of brilliance? Look at the bigger picture, we’re shite and it’s only a matter of time until another dreadful run of results or a humiliation like Liverpool.
I’m as Ole out as you can get, I was referring to the usual “shut up and enjoy the win” replies when the performances are clearly shite.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's kind of funny seeing one of the greatest players of all time being managed by an absolute amateur like Ole :lol: Just looks and feels wrong.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Probably he last game as manager on Sat. Could end up being a hammering. Terrible way for it to end.

LJJT

I see lots more negativity again if I didn’t know better I’d think it was an anti united forum. That’s a great point we got tonight, could be decisive in group stage progression. We top of the group, win Saturday and all is good. Draw or loss then everyone will lose their minds again and be drama queens. Eric Bailly played well tonight but played a part in both their goals. Make of that what you will!!

Chairman Steve

Peter Schmeichel said this evening that Ole was bringing Utd back to its best because he has the young players lunching with the 1st team -- apparently the previous managers didn't do that. He may have had other reasons, but I hit mute at that point.
He probably has Mejbri and Shoretire waiting tables and picking up plates, if his use of the academy in football matters is anything to go by :p

Siezard

I see lots more negativity again if I didn’t know better I’d think it was an anti united forum. That’s a great point we got tonight, could be decisive in group stage progression. We top of the group, win Saturday and all is good. Draw or loss then everyone will lose their minds again and be drama queens. Eric Bailly played well tonight but played a part in both their goals. Make of that what you will!!
Should just play Phil Jones. At least he played hard and will make sure any mistakes belonged to him only.

Highfather_24

Ole : "We didnt plan to concede a goal"

Who the feck plans to concede a goal, please for the love of god sack this man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.