• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another defeat, another embarrassing performance. He’ll come out with some buzzword bullshit about “the United Way” “DNA” “tried hard” etc but it’s been clear for a while he’s incompetent & completely out of his depth. Needs to go now.

Shnabb

This definitely feels like the end of Ole. Such a tame performance from everyone in the team.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Even RS agrees with me.

Shocking, I know.
Even RS agrees with me.

Shocking, I know.
I was surprised he survived Liverpool, but it's too many awful high profile results and performances in a row.

I just hope we actually have a short and long term plan in mind. The rumours in the papers don't give me much hope.

NK86

We have opposition defenders taking shots on the edge of our 6 yard box. We're utterly shite.
Never denied that we are shite. I mean small mercies that we are not humiliated by the score.

DutchCruijff

The board is a feckin' disgrace.

Passed up on Conte, haven't got a caretaker in mind so we'll have to stick with Ole?

Disgraceful. We will be 11pts off the top and 8th/9th end of this weekend.

Mike Smalling

At this rate, it will be a fight to get top four. Not saying we won't get it, but it won't be easy.

Ralaks

Support for Ole has been unbelieveable the last two home games, just a shame it has come from the scouse and city.

Westerkerk

I'm done. Sack the fecker and do it now. The players have to take some responsibility, but the only way is down under this pretender and his useless staff.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
That's the United Ole built : a pathetic team who got embarrassed at home by its two biggest rivals without even putting a fight. United DNA and shit.
And people want to give him credit for this utter garbage? What a fecking waste of 3 years.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I was surprised he survived Liverpool, but it's too many awful high profile results and performances in a row.

I just hope we actually have a short and long term plan in mind. The rumours in the papers don't give me much hope.
:nervous:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is worse than getting smashed 4 and 5. We have been utterly embarrassed here, got made look like a Sunday league team.

Surely he's gone right? We still have some standards, no matter how low, as a club I hope.

Green_Red

Never denied that we aren't shite. I mean small mercies that we are not humiliated by the score.
This is not me trying to prove you fecking wrong with every post. I'm agreeing with you, it's a conversation. What the feck is wrong with people these days ffs.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Ole isn't getting the sack even if we lose 5 -0 again. He is one of the safest manager in football. City switched off in the second half and we still couldn't compete. That should tell the board all they need to know.

yipthatman

The board is a feckin' disgrace.

Passed up on Conte, haven't got a caretaker in mind so we'll have to stick with Ole?

Disgraceful. We will be 11pts off the top and 8th/9th end of this weekend.
If Ole is really a legend he should walk. But we know, he won't. Ching ching.

g11

First game in a long time that I didn’t watch a United game. It seems we are no longer the same team with drive and ambition. Apathy has set in and it is the end of the road.

NK86

This is not me trying to prove you fecking wrong with every post. I'm agreeing with you, it's a conversation. What the feck is wrong with people these days ffs.
Calm down. I agree with you as well.

He's got to go. Would any of the players listen to a word he says? If you were Bailly would you take a bollocking from him at half time? Of course not. They all know he's the problem. As a player you know he's finished so just have to sit tight and wait a few more weeks.

My only worry is Woodward leaves in the next month or so, will he really want to replace him now?

Sir Alex Ferguson

This is embarrassing. We are playing and set up like a relegation team after Ole has spent tons.

he is truly incompetent and the worst ever United manager. He will never get another Premier League job

we let Conte go to give this ineptness more games

::sonny::

Not to a chance to see a change

He is sponsored by SAF, and also the staff and player recruitment is based on friendships and nepotism

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Is this the flattest watch of the season? Consummately battered. Toyed with to the point our support is silent.

Acquire Me

It’s over. It’s no going back. Our board and owners must have worked hard at least from the Liverpool match to find a solution.

DevTheRed

In the space of less than two weeks we have been utterly destroyed by Liverpool, outplayed by an injury filled Atalanta team and absolutely dominated by City.

Just get rid.

izec

As long as we have a manager here for decades, even if he is only the Championship Fergie, all good. Glazers have their yes man and everyone is happy to have an ex United player for years to come

AndySmith1990

Sick and tired of it all. A squad brimming with talent, assembled for hundreds of millions, and yet we play like a team fighting relegation. Ole and his staff are utterly hopeless.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It’s over. It’s no going back. Our board and owners must have worked hard at least from the Liverpool match to find a solution.
You're in for a shock then. They have no plan in place, they want to wait until the summer and hope Poch gets sacked.

Write this season off.

NewUser777

You're either a sadist or an opposition supporter undercover if you want this to continue.

What's worse for Ole is any good he is purported to have done is being undone twofold by keeping him here and holding his face in the dirt whilst dragging him by his hair. He cannot cope and looks completely inept.

And the notion of what can be worse than the devil we know? The answer to that is not much. There's no point to him being here any longer on any level. Nothing he is doing is helping these players or the club.
I dont know about that. If there are good options available I’m all for it. The only two I see taking over is Ten Haag or Zidane. Will they come? I don’t want another gamble appointment.

That said, I think Ole has done a tremendous job getting us back on track. Man Utd is now packed with young talent. Who ever comes in will only need to do the final third to make us compete again.

When you look at the game today, you might be all over Ole. But he is not the one scoring an own goal. Neither the one gift the second goal. We can’t string two passes together, and at some point those players need to share some responsibility.

That said, someone need to turn it around. Someone need to be braver dropping players and taking more chances. Right now it seems Ole is not going to do that, but it is important that who ever comes in can.
And who ever does, need to play some what to our squad strengths. Conte for example would mean another rebuild with another philosophy.

So, if there are viable options out there, take them. If not, be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.