Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcurt

But who is there to come in? Well, if we pulled our finger out earlier, there would've been more options. I'm not just talking about the last two weeks.
Hate this argument.

Ole isn't Premier League level, bring in an interim if we can't get the candidate we like now. It's criminal we let Conte go to Spurs, absolute negligence.

KingCavani

Yeah tonight has to be the night. This is entirely unacceptable but it has been for too long. Missing out on Conte to persist with this joker was a disgrace.

No obvious candidate now, I imagine they’ll chase Zidane but doubt he’s the guy to oversee an overhaul that’s desperately required.

The worst manager since Ferguson hands down. Will never get another job outside Scandinavia. His reign is a reflection of the ruin this club has become.

NK86

Feck, VDB must be sacrificing humans. Getting 10 mins instead of the usual 5. :lol:

DarkDog

I'm sorry but effing fire Ole already! This is just pathetic. 0:2 and Ole put 11 men behind the ball to defend so they wouldn't score. To go out there to keep the score at 0:2 and not do anything on attack is PATHETIC. Get lost Ole!

Cloud7

He'll be gone tomorrow one way or another. There's no way the board can justify keeping him on after another shambolic derby performance.

100% he's gone tomorrow or at some point this week, giving the new manager/interim time to work with the squad over the international break. Quote me if you like.
I hope I can quote you and say “Good call mate.” I really do.

OrcaFat

Yeah tonight has to be the night. This is entirely unacceptable but it has been for too long. Missing out on Conte to persist with this joker was a disgrace.

No obvious candidate now, I imagine they’ll chase Zidane but doubt he’s the guy to oversee an overhaul that’s desperately required.

The worst manager since Ferguson hands down. Will never get another job outside Scandinavia. His reign is a reflection of the ruin this club has become.
Quick! Use up your posts!

Green_Red

Or you know, they don't have options so have to keep on ticking. The set up is absolutely doing this.
Fred and McTominay have players ahead of them, they take the easy option every time. Are you watching this?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
His legacy is getting ruined now we are becoming a major laughing stock of the league

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Honestly, words fail me. This fecking board. I could laugh at it for a bit but seriously how the feck can he still have a job? This is like fecking Enron or something.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Opposing teams are getting more clean sheets at OT than we are this season, it seems.

Heardy

It’s fecking embarrassing now - we’ve got an embarrassment of riches in the squad but they’re just not drilled as a team.

No cohesion and no apparent plan - it’s in the coaches and I cannot believe how long the board is letting this go on for.

strandty

City fans completely taking the piss out of us with 'Ole at the Wheel' again...And asking for a wave :lol:

NK86

Fred and McTominay have players ahead of them, they take the easy option every time. Are you watching this?
I am. But then when you don't practice quick passing, this happens always. Watch any lower level team with poor managers. Rewatch Chelsea under Lampard. Same issue. Jorginho was woeful for him but now he can do no wrong.

el3mel

That's the United Ole built : a pathetic team who got embarrassed at home by its two biggest rivals without even putting a fight. United DNA and shit.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I think the board will look at the scoreline in isolation and think ah well it couldn't have been that bad, we'll keep him on.

arthurka

Just get on the blower to VDS and have him ship Erik right over. This is beyond bad now

Red Star One

I’m honestly shocked there were people out there that think Ole will score a job in any of the top leagues after this

el3mel

Congrats to Ole for making me feel embarrassed about watching United play. Even during Moyes days I was more angry than embarrassed. Now I feel humiliated almost every game.

Ole has made United an embarrassing team to watch and support. I can't believe I'm saying this.

Green_Red

I am. But then when you don't practice quick passing, this happens always. Watch any lower level team with poor managers. Rewatch Chelsea under Lampard. Same issue. Jorginho was woeful for him but now he can do no wrong.
We have opposition defenders taking shots on the edge of our 6 yard box. We're utterly shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.