Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You're either a sadist or an opposition supporter undercover if you want this to continue.

What's worse for Ole is any good he is purported to have done is being undone twofold by keeping him here and holding his face in the dirt whilst dragging him by his hair. He cannot cope and looks completely inept.

And the notion of what can be worse than the devil we know? The answer to that is not much. There's no point to him being here any longer on any level. Nothing he is doing is helping these players or the club.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Sacking now is the least stupid option, as retrospective as it may look.
The only way it would make sense is if we were waiting on sorting out Zidane because if we sack him, which we definitely should regardless, and some standard caretaker comes in, then it's even more laughable that we waited.

Shark

@NotShark
Brendan Rodgers can do an adequate job. Favre. You can take a punt on Potter or Frank, I don't care anymore. I'm sick of seeing this team play like relegation candidates. We can change the manager at the end of the season ,no problem, but right now we need Ole out first and foremost.
Exactly. Keeping Ole because there's no elite candidates will send us further into the abyss. We can always change manager again but we need an identity fast if we're to salvage anything from this season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Commentator just said this run has been our worst in form since 1958/1959, where we were rebuilding after the Munich tragedy.

thesheriffjw

Theres nothing there

There is no fire in his belly, no anger, no ruthlessness

He sits in that chair when he should be on the touchline berating, jeeing up, encouraging

He has nothing. Not one jot

Lennon

One more against Chelsea, one more against Villareal and then it should have been that for Ole. I always thought he needed time but there is no progress to be seen. Pay the fee and get ten Hag in January and bring someone who also knows something about tactics.

Unam333

City aren't even playing particularly well and they should be 4 or 5 goals up. Horror show.

If he loved the club he'd walk.
Exactly that. We have a talented bunch of players yet we waste their prime years with incompetent management. We're going nowhere.

Chairman Steve

For those who are brushing this off as ‘not OGS‘ fault they’re making individual errors’…If ’individual errors’ is the reoccurring reason for why we concede goals and don’t win games, I’d start looking at the manager.

DeGea

Can we take down the 20LEGEND banner from Old Trafford as a sign of protest at this mess?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
At this point anyone supporting this clown is complicit.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Sending Beaker on to save his job :lol::lol::lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Doesn’t trust sancho and van de beek to start games but he trusts them and expects them to do something when’re we’re 2 down :lol: Joke of a manager!

Reyoji-Utd

I think everyone in the coaching staffs should know by now that its the end of them. Ole should do himself a favor here by talking to the club about the resign/sacking. The longer he stays the worse his reputation is with the fans. We love him and we dont want to remember him in 20 yrs from now with only this bad times.

Get Ten Hag or Zidane in ASAP since we have something to play for. We should learn from Chelsea with when to part with the manager. Theyre the best the last decade with 2 CL titles the seasons they sack their manager. Stop waiting.

lilcurt

Doesn’t trust sancho and van de beek to start games but he trusts them and expects them to do something when’re we’re 2 down :lol: Joke of a manager!
Trying to do anything to avoid boos and the sack. Hopes of he brings on the fan favourites it will spare him. Classless.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Why is Ole sitting down chatting to Carrick? He should be out there commanding his team. Absolute mascot of a manager. That's it for me. No more. F..ing Joker.

Sviken

Anyone notice how City plays? Constantly form triangles, have their players running, looking for passing options. Our players are so isolated from each other and static all of the time. How can anyone expect us to win anyything with this kind of coaching? That's high school level stuff.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The only way it would make sense is if we were waiting on sorting out Zidane because if we sack him, which we definitely should regardless, and some standard caretaker comes in, then it's even more laughable that we waited.
Each game ole is manager is the most laughable situation. If we sack now and get someone like Blanc in, its not near as embarassing as this.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Every decision he's made in the last few weeks, from substitutions to 5 at the back to rushing players back from injury, has been made with self-preservation in mind. Absolutely selfish "management".

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
And that’s me out of the match day thread. I’m not even watching anymore. It’s too depressing, too inevitable. I can only imagine how bad it feels to be on the pitch with no one at the wheel when all you can do to get away from this nightmare is get yourself sent off like Pogba did.

TrueRed79

He should resign if he loves the club so much. I'd have more respect for him if he did. If he hangs on like a bad smell while everything around him falls apart. I would definitely lose some love for him.

UnitedFire

At this stage I'm genuinely thinking Ole is no different to any other generic football manager player on the planet. Tinkering with formations to hope you find the right formula, not really arsed about training, can't really be arsed to scout, just the obvious choices for high money.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The 'give him more time' voters have decreased by 0.04% in the last 30 minutes.

xG predicts a further 0.07% drop within the next 60 minutes, 2.38% in 24 hours.

The writings on the wall.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Best defender on the park on Tuesday was Bailly and worst was slabhead...logic dictates Bailly should play and Maguire on bench...Ole decides Bailly on bench and the second rate Herman Munster starts...

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Ole is a caretaker at this stage. There is zero chance he will be the manager next summer.
No point just sacking him while the dressing room is still with him. Id rather we took our time and put a plan in place to get a specific manager who we want rather than just grab whoever is available mid season.
I guess Im Ole in….

Pirlo'sBeard

It is absolute madness this man is still in a job. We are abysmal. Easiest game City have had all season.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Ole is a caretaker at this stage. There is zero chance he will be the manager next summer.
No point just sacking him while the dressing room is still with him. Id rather we took our time and put a plan in place to get a specific manager who we want rather than just grab whoever is available mid season.
I guess Im Ole in….
Good plan...

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
At least Roy Keane is in the studio. That’s our entertainment for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.