Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highfather_24

Its okay guys, we will move on from this, and go again after the international break. The boys will be looking at the mirror tonight, and bounce back next time. We go again. The united way.

NK86

He's not going anywhere this season, we're stuck with him as long as the man-baby looking clown is still our CEO.
A hiding, which looks absolutely likely, and he will be gone. Unless Pep decides to show mercy to keep him in the job.

Zoo

Oh we’re so stable, we have an ongoing cultural reset. Forget about what’s happening on the pitch.

prateik

Yeah.. I love him but its not working..
Backed him till I felt we had an inferior squad and we were getting better bit by bit.. and in fairness, we were getting better ..

We have gone backwards somehow after adding to the squad..

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
I have no doubts he loves United and I think he truly believes he can be successful here. He knows very well that he won't get another chance here or at any other big club. He doesn't have CV like Conte, who can leave the club and be sure he will get plenty of offers. Only way is down (massively) for Ole.
He either knows he won't get another chance at big club and knows that he can't be succesful here, or he thinks he can be successful here and also anywhere else he goes.

I mean, if he's absolutely sure he isn't going to get a chance anywhere else, if he is capable enough to recognize that, then he must be just as capable to understand that he's not good manager.

He really is destroying his own legacy by destroying as a manager what he contributed to as a player. If he's incapable of seeing that, then it paints him as a real simpleton which is even worse for him and for people who backed him.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Still no vision and no clear tactical mindset or pattern of play since his start here. When will the board realise he's not taking us anywhere?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I want him and his staff to feck off but there is no-one available who will make us compete this season.

el3mel

Man City won't have an easier away game all season. Barely got out of second gear and completely embarrassed us.

The United way.

ED_209

Supports
Coritiba
Ole is on the wheel, the only problem is that he got his license last week.

It's a shame he doesn't have the balls to ask to leave. It's not possible that he really believes he can still change anything.

RUCK4444

Dire. This season has totally collapsed under him, the performance level in this game is disgraceful.

Ronaldo is shaking his head in disbelief at how we have zero influence on the game.

Chip

How come the poll isn't open to see who voted? Surely, only opposition fans and Norwegians such as Tom Cato have voted "no". Maybe a few trolls.

I'm actually interested to know if anyone seriously still want him to stay.

Zoo

Can’t wait for the tough questions from Andy Mitten and Ole’s Norwegian mate afterwards.

DeGea

From today, I am not going to watch any United matches anymore until Ole is sacked.

I am done. Who is with me?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Still no vision and no clear tactical mindset or pattern of play since his start here. When will the board realise he's not taking us anywhere?
It is the exact same as in Mourinhos first season with us against City. The exact same. Ridicoulous really.

Fed up with Baldiola coming onto our patch running rings around us.

dove

Guys, we have gone too far, we are soooooo close, we can't give up now.

Ole Ole Ole I love you.

Sviken

He's making this team play like relegation fodders. I just do not know what needs to be done for the board to be convinced this guy is totally incompetent at his job. FFS, I don't even care about Conte or Zidane anymore, get someone like Favre in and there will be a huge improvement. We can't continue like this. We're utterly dreadful, not only in results but in general play, as well.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
At least if we sack him now we can get Conte in. Oh, wait..

Acquire Me

Well. At least he's out now. I'm even more scared of who we are getting now that Conte went to them.
I expect that we have worked hard to make things happen and that we do a move after this match. Players are just done imo. Bastards some of them. But Ole needs to be moved on now. It’s just not going forward anymore.

Dinghy

Need a huge response in the second half or he's gone for sure.

PoTMS

Hope he's fecked off today along with the remaining 15% who sit and think this shit is acceptable.

Flytan

His tactics are the worst I've ever seen. If he hadn't done the back 7 against Spurs we may have been able to pull a rabbit out of the hat against City, but they saw it coming. Players are all blaming each other for their own mistakes and look absolutely lost.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
A hiding, which looks absolutely likely, and he will be gone. Unless Pep decides to show mercy to keep him in the job.
Pep is smart - I think that's exactly what he'll do in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.