Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David De Gea

It's a good thing we didn't hire Conte, all he does is play 3-5-2 defensive football. Much rather the excitement of seeing how many goals our biggest rivals can score at Old Trafford even when we're playing a very defensive 3-5-2.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's crazy how far off it we are. Unsurprising considering the managers of both teams... but holy shit. City could score 5 if they want here.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
This is worse than anything our previous managers have served up. This is Manchester United after spending millions and millions?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I wonder if anybody in charge looks at this game and realizes that it's 100% coaching that is the difference?

El Zoido

We’re playing in a different league to City and Liverpool. Shouldn’t be the case with the players we have.

SeanyC

I’m convinced that the board members in the stadium are robots and have FIFA 22 playing in there eyes and United are playing well…he will stay and i don’t know whether to laugh or cry

izec

Them and Liverpool are showing us how far we are behind. And how far away Ole is from being a decent manager. We look like a League two side, seriously.

Rolaholic

What wonders actual coaching can do, City are making us look like dross (as per usual)

Can't even win the ball or keep possession long enough to string an attack at home

MattofManchester

Ruining his legacy for me now.
Hes clearly not good enough, and we're being embarrassed regularly.

Resign, please. You're not good enough, and you never will be.

Water Melon

Inappropriate Content
This really is embarassing to watch. They are raping us slowly but surely.

dove

Ruining his legacy for me now.
Hes clearly not good enough, and we're being embarrassed regularly.

Resign, please. You're not good enough, and you never will be.
I'm Ole out for over 2 years but why would he resign and lose millions? It's up to the CEO/the Owners. Nobody would resign from the position he is in.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A lot can happen in football in a short space of time. Look at Chelsea. A new coach could have us competing within a year. Sick of this shit.

gica_7

Sacking Ole after a week in missing Conte would be the most Glazer/Woodward thing ever.

slored1

How was he not sacked after Liverpool. Amazing. Absolutely hilarious.

izec

We reached a new low. I take desperate Moyes or boring van Gaal over getting embarrassed every week. This is utter destruction.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm Ole out for over 2 years but why would he resign and lose millions? It's up to the CEO/the Owners. Nobody would resign from the position he is in.
Exactly this is all on the board. Should have been sent his P45 Monday morning after Liverpool humiliated us. There were zero reasons to keep them on after that.

Rolaholic

Palace beat these lot convincingly last week and took it to them on the road yet mighty Man United can't even put up a fight and instead play relegation park the bus football at home with the most expensive team in the league...

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Because he always goes on about how much he loves United, only wants what's good for the club etc. bollocks. He could come to a mutual agreement and resign like other managers have.

evil_geko

This performance alone should be more than enough for the sack, terrible stuff. Now look us flukeing a draw here which will be enough for Ole having full support again.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
We will appoint Fletcher as next manager. Mark my words. Total morons running this club.

bonothom

Mourinho used to get slaughtered for playing like this with lesser players. Please can we have a proper manager.

Yagami

Good post resistant
A joke that he even made it to this game. Should be shown the door at half time.

Rolaholic

Another embarrassment at home against our blood rivals, at least we're consistent in that regard...

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
At least we can appoint a proven world class manager in Conte.

Oh wait.

cnuts.

ConteIsLife

RodgersIsLife was taken
Thank God we didn't get Conte because he's a 'defensive manager', losing 2-0 at OT at HT is the United way.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
A golden moment for Bernardo Silva is a dark one for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

dove

Because he always goes on about how much he loves United, only wants what's good for the club etc. bollocks. He could come to a mutual agreement and resign like other managers have.
I have no doubts he loves United and I think he truly believes he can be successful here. He knows very well that he won't get another chance here or at any other big club. He doesn't have CV like Conte, who can leave the club and be sure he will get plenty of offers. Only way is down (massively) for Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.