g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ole Sack Watch

Should we replace the manager ?

• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLord

I think the 14% voters who’ve voted “No” have either stopped visiting the forums or don’t know that votes can be changed.

Edit: forgot about the opposition fans!

pascell

Don’t believe that for one second, this place has become so toxic that even a 10 game winning run and a convincing win today & people would still find an excuse to get rid.

Just look at how far the Ole Discussion grows with a win compared to a loss.

I do believe that should we keep going down this road we’ll end up getting rid and maybe we should, something isn’t working.

Varane comes back and we’re improved, soon as Varane goes off injured we look like shite again. Players confidence is shot. Week on week losing and it just gets worse and worse.

Oh well Chelsea in a few weeks.

ironically I think we’ll go far in the UCL. Don’t know why, just have this feeling. That being said our luck has to run out at some point
10 game winning run, whats one of those? Can we buy one?

He’s embarrassing himself now. Cliche after cliche.
We shouldn't be going into the game as a "proper, hurt animal".

Anyway, bring on the social media excuses.

beer&grill

This Ole experiment encapsulates what is wrong with the world really. You have a manager out of depth, whose level is the Norwegian league which is ranked the 27th best in Europe, managing the biggest club in England, while hard working, talented managers are stuck in tier 2 clubs (see Conte, Pochat Spurs, Rodgers now) because of the nepotism.

I wonder how would the Ole cultists react seeing their dream promotion at the job be given to the boss’s mistress or stoner nephew.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

He’s embarrassing himself now. Cliche after cliche.
That's all he knows. I'm convinced his football knowledge is limited as a manager and just uses buzz words all the time to answer questions.

Dex_Utd

I have supported Ole and really wanted him to do well but I changed my vote after today. I felt during the game that Ole has given up, he didn't seem bothered with what was happening on the pitch and its clearly rubbing on to players as well. Every single player was nervous and we couldn't string two passes together. Since he gas given up himself, there is no point in supporting him to continue.

Giggsyking

The standards of the fan base and specially Ole's supporters are so low. It is pathetic.

I Am Zlatan

He's ruining our players just for the sake of saving his job. Unbelievable stuff.
Imagine how Martial and Lingard feel about the situation.. they don’t even get a sniff anymore, yet Rashford who hasn’t trained since Wednesday makes a substitute appearance..great man management..

ConteIsLife

RodgersIsLife was taken
Has Neville said United fans are wrong to have standards of our manager being good enough to be our manager yet?

el3mel

Don’t believe that for one second, this place has become so toxic that even a 10 game winning run and a convincing win today & people would still find an excuse to get rid.

Just look at how far the Ole Discussion grows with a win compared to a loss.

I do believe that should we keep going down this road we’ll end up getting rid and maybe we should, something isn’t working.

Varane comes back and we’re improved, soon as Varane goes off injured we look like shite again. Players confidence is shot. Week on week losing and it just gets worse and worse.

Oh well Chelsea in a few weeks.

ironically I think we’ll go far in the UCL. Don’t know why, just have this feeling. That being said our luck has to run out at some point
Oh look, UnitedSofa is struggling now to write a single coherent post. This is a bunch of incoherent mess that you don't even get what he wants to say. You want to defend Ole but you can't even do that under such circumstances, hence what we're reading.

Good to still have you around though.

stw2022

He should be doing after dinner speeches talking about Barcelona and the late goals not managing one of the biggest fecking football clubs in the world

Ixion

I didn't like Van Gaal's style of play but I could see it. Very quickly you could see the players trying to implement his tactics, our games visibly changed. After 3 years I still just don't see Ole's style, what he really wants from us other than buy a bunch of attackers and hope they produce a worldie.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
If he survives this then he’ll survive everything. The famine, the nuclear winter, the fecking bubonic plague.

If Ole jumped out of the plane with no parachute he’d probably land on huge feck off piece of foam and walk away without a scratch.

Teflon don doesn’t do him justice.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Yeah if he's not sacked now he'd see out the season unless we slip into the relegation scrap.

AneRu

And yet when I said these people are one of the main reasons we have this guy in charge, I was hating on the true fans.

Pathetic lack of standards.
We have a collective lack of football IQ infesting the club from the board down to the fans, what these top red fans don't realize is that by being polite and acting like 'proper fans' they are feeding into the manager's delusions and providing the cowardly board with an easy option. Why would they act when the manager still retains the support of 'real fans', nevermind the form book its just the noisy online fans?

Newtonius

I didn't like Van Gaal's style of play but I could see it. Very quickly you could see the players trying to implement his tactics, our games visibly changed. After 3 years I still just don't see Ole's style, what he really wants from us other than buy a bunch of attackers and hope they produce a worldie.
That's the thing with these comparisons isn't it, you could see what LVG and Mou was doing on the pitch it was let down by a combination of ability and what they were actually trying to do was archaic, especially in comparison to high octane managers like Klopp. Ole on the other hand may even be worse than Moyes, both visibly out of their depth but of course Ole is unsackable because of who he is and his squad will get him through most games while Moyes was on its way out.

FFS this is literally conversations that were happening 3 years ago why is Gary saying this shit obviously he knows better.

Status
Not open for further replies.