• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Source? Charged with rape...

You sure about that sentence?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51533872.amp

In March 2018, he was charged for the first time, with a rape that allegedly took place at an after-party in an apartment in Molde in 2017.

Newsbeat spoke with the alleged victim who claims she woke to find him "on top of her".

Sarr continued to play for Molde before his trial, leading to anti-rape campaigners turning up at the team's matches with banners saying "No Means No", and anti-rape chants being sung at games.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Sure I agree but is being thought of as club legend ( or not ) worth 10 million

As it happens in my opinion his status as a player will not be tarnished by much.
His status as a manager is pretty low already, can't see him getting a top job
however he leaves United,
It absolutely will be.

James Peril

Obviously Rodgers is not my first pick, but we’ve come to the point where the current «manager» is so detrimental to the club that we just need something professional… anything.. to save us from further damage. Utterly depressing stuff.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Joking aside, Ronaldo is doing everything humanly possible to save Ole's job.
But yesterday, even he couldn't help him.
I really would love to see an attacking coach come in - Ronaldo would score a bucket load of goals.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
And that's likely going to fail as well. But here's a newsflash for ya - United are not Barca. Though one of these two clubs acts as if they have a clue and plan.
Just watch how if Xavi doesn't pan out in his first year get fired meanwhile we'll keep persisting with an incompetent, out of his depth clueless P E teacher because he scored a goal 20 years ago. Never seen a less deserving individual stink up a place like Ole currently with us.

The man doesn't have the pedigree nor competence to manage this team, yet due to nepotism and our board cluelessness, he still has a job when he's clearly and utterly incompetent beyond words.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Watching West Ham actually pose Liverpool problems on the break is disgusting. How the feck are we actually so poor. No plan and play to the oppositions strengths.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The family values is a weird one considering Ole at Molde continued to pick and defended a player who was charged with rape.
Personally, I don't buy into the United DNA rubbish. I mean, attacking football, playing youth and family values are basic principles held by any major football club. They certainly aren't unique to United.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The sack felt absolutely imminent after Liverpool.

But it feels absolutely nowhere near for this one. I doubt the owners either watched, or have had a "it was just as bad as Liverpool, in fact arguably worse as at least we had a kick v Liverpool" sort of report back from Woodward or whatever clot feeds back regularly.

Without that, if they even hear the result 2-0 it doesn't sound bad. Big game, can go either way. But that was a million miles off a 2-0. That was a white washing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watching West Ham actually pose Liverpool problems on the break is disgusting. How the feck are we actually so poor. No plan and play to the oppositions strengths.
Don't worry, they'll fall apart United style late on.

United Hobbit

Surely at some point Ronaldo, in possibly his last season of top flight football, will cause some sort of unrest and go to the board. I can't see him being satisfied finishing the core part of such a successful, prolific career, with such a whimper, including the risk of dropping into the Europa. I can see that being the ONLY thing that saves us as Ronaldo is such a money maker for us and has a huge profile.

I am NOT saying I want Moyes back, I think managing a smaller club and punching above their weight is his niche, but watching Westham against Liverpool (I know they will probably still lose as its Liverpool) is light and day from watching our "performance" against them, Westham are taking the game to them. Even Brentford took the game to them. We put in our usual cowardly spineless period despite having far better players than Brentford and Westham.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Is it a coincidence that Lingard shone playing in that West Ham side, only to return to United and play like the Lingard we know and begrudgingly love?

The same applies to Maguire and Shaw. They were excellent for England at the Euros, they'd struggle to get starts for Norwich on current form.

Shark

@NotShark
We could of genuinely been in a shout of a title this season if the board had even a hint of ambition. Nobody has been consistent. Just get rid ffs you useless cretins.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Yet they couldn't beat Burnley.
Since when has beating Burnley become the standard by which we judge a football team/manager?
I'd much rather be top of the league and reigning champs, than beat Burnley and not be top of the e league or reigning CL champs.

United Hobbit

Commentators on the Liverpool game saying how Westham have an identity and every player knows their role. Basically everything we don't have then!

James35

5 points and a shit load of goals off a top 4 place. Good stuff, unfortunately it's the only way they will act if top 4 looks at risk so I'm all for it.

Andersonson

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Since when has beating Burnley become the standard by which we judge a football team/manager?
I'd much rather be top of the league and reigning champs, than beat Burnley and not be top of the e league or reigning CL champs.
Good for you. Tuchel is overrated. So are Chelsea.

Wezzaldo

Not seen anyone suggest Fonseca as an interim manager. Plays a great style of football.

But looks like he’s lined up by Villa.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I don't know how Ole & his staff don't feel great deal of shame and resign given how we play, after watching what West Ham and Brighton are doing. Ole and his staff have completely failed to put together a style, get players who fit that style and continuously work on that style to get best results. Sometimes we want to press like headless chickens other times we want to sit back. We try different formations from one match to other. End result, players don't know what the feck they are supposed to do.

It doesn't matter what style it is. West Ham and Brighton play different styles but both are being successful by having right players for the roles and everyone knowing what they should be doing.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn’t think I’d ever see Moyes have a team ahead of United so comfortably

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Would you go to an Ole out protest outside the ground if you could?
That was asked of me today and I cant answer a straight out no! I wouldnt want to but I am so disillusioned with the shit show I couldnt rule it out

Status
Not open for further replies.