Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcurt

Would you go to an Ole out protest outside the ground if you could?
That was asked of me today and I cant answer a straight out no! I wouldnt want to but I am so disillusioned with the shit show I couldnt rule it out
I'd go, it doesn't have to be disrespectful to the man but the club need a kick to force anything to happen. Stunned he is still here.

RedIan

Imagine if we hadn’t appointed Moyes previously and instead sat back watching his team West Ham sat 3rd in the league after beating Liverpool just 2 week after Liverpool hammered us….

PoTMS

Would you go to an Ole out protest outside the ground if you could?
That was asked of me today and I cant answer a straight out no! I wouldnt want to but I am so disillusioned with the shit show I couldnt rule it out
Yes, I'd go if it meant Ole was guaranteed to be let go.

Foxbatt

Moyes has beaten Liverpool. We got spanked by Liverpool. Shame on the owners.

Mainoldo

Classless comment. Ole was a better player for us and a legend for his playing abilities. Origi is nothing like that.
Sure!! Both scored important goals. What else is there to say. Both are good squad memebers. Stop disrespecting Orgi.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Got some more stats for those who like that sort of thing.
Clean sheets - we are one of the worst in the EPL.
Tackles - we are the worst in the EPL.
These stats were taken immediately after the Liverpool match, so won't include the MCFC game we had yesterday.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Just grow a pair and sack him today. We can still save the season. It's wide open. Top 4 is achievable.

Max_United

That is the scary thing. As we all see from their other fixtures, neither City nor Liverpool are particularly great. Yet they both wiped the floor with us.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Didn’t think I’d ever see Moyes have a team ahead of United so comfortably
That hurts, but if we can get Ole out quickly, another manager might be able to get us above West Ham.
It is shocking that beating Moyes is now the standard we aspire to.

Flytan

I'm looking at Twitter replies to United's recent posts and some of them are hilarious. If you can't help but laugh anymore I recommend reading some

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I'm looking at Twitter replies to United's recent posts and some of them are hilarious. If you can't help but laugh anymore I recommend reading some
All i see is ole out. People are bombing with ole out on every tweet :lol:

Fridge chutney

West ham beat Liverpool, we beat West Ham. This should be Ole's rallying cry to the players to go on a run after the break.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He wasn't convicted of anything while Ole was there.

"After a joint criminal and civil trial, Sarr was found not guilty in August 2018 of the criminal charge"

What ever happens after that Ole was here and not in Molde.
It's really hard to convict rape on a criminal trial. And Molde terminated his contract a month after Ole left. And he has a warrant out for his arrest. He was charged with rape, Ole continued to play him before his trial when he should've been left out at that point. It's an old fashioned way of thinking what Ole did and not the right thing to do at all.

Flytan

All i see is ole out. People are bombing with ole out on every tweet :lol:
Some rival fans are getting replies in talking about anyone wanting ole out being a fake fan and that this project is the long haul, he needs 20 years etc. They have pictures of Mason mount as their profile. It's hilarious

Flytan

I can't see anything about this on Fabrizio's platforms but I stumbled across it on twitter so unless it's a very clever edit (if someone can confirm its an edit I'll take this post down)
It's a video from a few weeks ago that he accidentally let be published. Basically some reporters make videos ahead of time for when something happens

soapythecat

Honest question to those who think Ole should stay on: where do you think we will finish this season? Be honest.
I said at end of last season we would struggle for top 4 and even with the new players, I stand by that. I think we will struggle for top 6.
If you think he should stay then surely you just be confident of top 4?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Some rival fans are getting replies in talking about anyone wanting ole out being a fake fan and that this project is the long haul, he needs 20 years etc. They have pictures of Mason mount as their profile. It's hilarious
This is the thing which annoys me so much. Rival fans want us to win games at this moment. When that happened ever?
Liverpool fans literally celebrated Ronaldo's goal vs Atalanta.
Mocking rivals is one thing and that is something which i find it normal (and funny) but when my couple of friends who are Liverpool fans, tell me that they want United to win...that is like kicking someone while he is on the floor.

nodlocnost2

I think we should go for David Moyes, he is doing fantastic at Wet Ham and SAF is a big fan

Cal?

CR7 fan
This is the thing which annoys me so much. Rival fans want us to win games at this moment. When that happened ever?
Mocking rivals is one thing and that is something which i find it normal (and funny) but when my couple of friends who are Liverpool fans, tell me that they want United to win...that is like kicking someone while he is on the floor.
We used to have KRAP, now they have KOAU :(

peridigm

I can't see anything about this on Fabrizio's platforms but I stumbled across it on twitter so unless it's a very clever edit (if someone can confirm its an edit I'll take this post down)
The quality is shit which his videos usually are not. This is the set he normally uses for his Youtube videos which are much better quality. I looked back through his Ole videos and don't see one with the same image of Ole on the screen in the background, so whoever edited it, put in a good effort.

Withnail

You are clearly a WUM. 366 appearances, 126 goals. 10 trophies. Whatever you think of his managerial abilities, he was a legend for us in his playing career.
100% wumming and not to be taken totally seriously. He tried to tell me RVP had done more for the club than Ole the other day. :lol:

el3mel

If this video was true, it would have been everywhere on social media and not on one random unknown Twitter account.

Denis79

The day after the Atalanta game my neighbour pumped his fist up in the air and said Ronaldoooo as we passed eachother in the parking lot. He's a Liverpool fan.

macheda14

The quality is shit which his videos usually are not. This is the set he normally uses for his Youtube videos which are much better quality. I looked back through his Ole videos and don't see one with the same image of Ole on the screen in the background, so whoever edited it, put in a good effort.
It’s not an edit, he just prerecorded it so he could drop it immediately if the news comes out. It’s common practice.

MUFC OK

Just grow a pair and sack him today. We can still save the season. It's wide open. Top 4 is achievable.
Whilst top 4 is achievable, he will remain. That’s the incredibly flawed logic of this club. We wait until we’re at an all time low before acting. We will never ‘do a Chelsea’ of last season with our owners.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Whilst top 4 is achievable, he will remain. That’s the incredibly flawed logic of this club. We wait until we’re at an all time low before acting. We will never ‘do a Chelsea’ of last season with our owners.
Crazy thing is that you still have an outside chance of the league but that will go soon.

MUFC OK

Crazy thing is that you still have an outside chance of the league but that will go soon.
Yes, techincally. I think if Chelsea had won yesterday it would have gone. Surely after the fixture against them it will be nigh on impossible.

Abhinav

There is no point in criticising Ole any more. This season has proven that this job is beyond him. The ire must be directed at those above him who stand resolute and ignore all evidence. This is a deep rooted problem that stems from the owners and has perversely crept in all the elements of the organisation. We need a strong character in the manager role to make us competitive again. Maybe Conte wouldn’t have been such a bad idea after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.