• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Since Saf, only manager who played big games with idea to dominate was Lvg. I miss that. I miss Pool and City games under him when we were dominating side. I am frustrated with the fact that i know that under Ole, we will park the bus in every bigger game. I want a manager who will not go defensive against City, Chelsea or Liverpool and pray for a draw.

LJJT

Just cannot get over these clowns thinking this was our first blip under Ole, wow they really are totally clueless
Why am I a clown thinking we can go on a run? Like we have done before? Think your the clueless one if you don’t think we can do something we’ve done before. I never said it was his first “blip”

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Thats Neville’s issue. You have to treat people the same if you are in the media and be impartial. He can’t do that. Too many ties to people at the club, too many ties to England players.

The Harry Kane situation was so badly handled by him, but the Ole one was so much worse. The other pundits sniggering at him, on air, as he bent over backwards to waffle non-answers in an attempt not to offend his mates.

Well done Ferdy for being honest and telling it like it is. No offense, no condemnation, just the truth.

Kaos

Gary Neville would never have the balls
I suspect that privately all of our ex players probably see Ole as a dreadful manager. Gary himself likely wouldn't trust him at Salford despite the nonsense he spouts every week. Even Rio was being very kind in his assessment of needing a new manager - "hes done a brilliant job, time to pass the baton on", which in fairness is as diplomatic and gentle of an assessment as you're going to get. Essentially calling him shite without calling him shite.

Loon

:lol:
Ferdinand is as bad as some of the worst Caf posters. He was all "give Ole Five years.." and one of the biggest "Ole's at the wheel" merchants. He might have called it now, but he's as bad as Neville in his own way.

Kaos

Ferdinand is as bad as some of the worst Caf posters. He was all "give Ole Five years.." and one of the biggest "Ole's at the wheel" merchants. He might have called it now, but he's as bad as Neville in his own way.
Rio is just another fan tbh, a lot of us got caught in the Ole hype early on and could you blame us? We finally get rid of the toxic Mourinho, and appoint an interim club legend who goes on a winning streak, including a seemingly impossible CL turnaround against PSG. I think almost everyone here was echoing Rio's sentiment of "Give him that contract, ask him how much he wants".

Loon

:lol:
Rio is just another fan tbh, a lot of us got caught in the Ole hype early on and could you blame us? We finally get rid of the toxic Mourinho, and appoint an interim club legend who goes on a winning streak, including a seemingly impossible CL turnaround against PSG. I think almost everyone here was echoing Rio's sentiment of "Give him that contract, ask him how much he wants".
Yup, I agree. We all thought things looked to be going well under Solskjear. Although I don't think he deserves praise because he's turned and gone with the majority feeling (even my own).

beer&grill

Why am I a clown thinking we can go on a run? Like we have done before? Think your the clueless one if you don’t think we can do something we’ve done before. I never said it was his first “blip”

You’re not a clown but don’t expect any rational person who is anchored in the real world and not in the Wonderland not to laugh at your fairytales.

izec

That initial streak...? Honestly?
That initial streak lasted a couple of games. Then it was only results that made it look good, we played decent, nothing more. Then we hit the crisis. From then on, it was clear it was a new manager bounce and he is nothing special. I was anti-Ole a couple of months in and prayed to not give him a perm contract.

If you saw something special, you have fallen for the romanticism and his useless words. I look at the pitch, and there i saw nothing special.

Lord of Blackhaven

Two weeks to formulate a new plan and all he can come up with is replace Fred with Matic and actually start your €85M summer signing. Pathetic.

AneRu

It may not be working out very well this season but do you really seriously believe that Ole does not have pride and a desire to win?

Are you a Utd fan?
Leading the club to complete humiliation by our fiercest rivals can't be reduced to 'not working out this season', that's rubbish and can only be bettered by you attacking and questioning another fan's allegiance for speaking against a fraud leading us to one humiliation after another. I think the best question to ask is are you a United fan or an Ole fan because you can't watch the shit he is dishing out on a weekly basis and defend that nonsense.

Rex Banner

Honestly, what is the point of us having more than 14 or so players? None of the squad players ever get a chance to play. Maguire, Shaw and McTominay have all been shocking but they start every game FFS.

Flytan

Aye. You’d think because the club are all about the “brand” they’d sack him for that reason alone but obviously not. We’re certainly generating a shit ton of clicks on social media, just for all the wrong reasons.
"No manager in football history has every generated as many "likes" on twitter as Ole. That is why we believe he is the man to lead this club to the future"

Status
Not open for further replies.