Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Lots of people are going to celebrate when he eventually goes. Come back to me in 2 years time when we will be in the exact same situation and everyone is calling for whatever manager who's in charge then to get sacked.

Once you put your anger away and man up to the fact that we are nothing but a stock exchange market club under this stinking regime then life will be easier for you.

Want change? Stop going to home games. Boycott the club completely. The alternative is to let the current owners keep on severely damaging the club.

Really it's in the hands of the fans but they keep playing right into the hands of the Glazers.
At least with a new manager we will have a semblance of hope, renewed optimism, even if it's for a while. Now it's just despair, no hope of anything changing. He needs to go, nothing else matters now.

Acole9

Outstanding
When was the last time United was with negative GD after 12 games? Yes he's worse than both of them, especially after spending half a billion to get there.
Just ignore him mate he's talking crap, of course Solskjaer is a worse manager than van Gaal. His football was boring but this is just another level.

Castia

Looked like a team who’ve just had 9 days off against a team with a new manager who probably spent those 9 days working with his players.

it would actually be hilarious if he’s still in charge against Villarreal.

Dobba

As boring as it was it was never as bad as this. This is the lowest we’ve sunk since Fergie retired, which is quite astounding considering it’s the best squad we’ve had since then as well.
Sorry, this is the best squad we've had since Fergie retired? Not the one that he'd literally just lifted the Premier League title in front of, that Moyes inherited, this one.

laughtersassassin

Lots of people are going to celebrate when he eventually goes. Come back to me in 2 years time when we will be in the exact same situation and everyone is calling for whatever manager who's in charge then to get sacked.

Once you put your anger away and man up to the fact that we are nothing but a stock exchange market club under this stinking regime then life will be easier for you.

Want change? Stop going to home games. Boycott the club completely. The alternative is to let the current owners keep on severely damaging the club.

Really it's in the hands of the fans but they keep playing right into the hands of the Glazers.
While your correct your also wrong.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Them 452 votes are all @Bebestation 's alt accounts. He believes everything is solely Ronaldo's fault - therefore Ole is not the problem
Right. So when people blame wan bissaka or Bruno Fernandes it's people who think Ole is not the problem too.
:houllier:

You don't see things the way I do and I don't see the way things you do.

I think Ole is not good enough manager due to how he is managing Ronaldo. Zidane at Real Madrid found out all these problems of Ronaldo as a Striker arguably in his prime aswell and he still knew it was not good enough so made the tactical changes.

Ole keeps it. And you think im supporting ole :houllier:

The love for Ronaldo is INSANE!!!

Nico87

The ampified levels anger and ill feeling towards the club now compared to previous regimes is because although previous managers underperformed significantly. This seem the biggest prolonged dissonance in terms of quality of squad and actual quality of performances.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The second half was much better though. I'm in no way advocating him to stay, just weird that is your point of contention.
It's hard for it be as bad as the first half, Watford dropped deeper and VDB made a huge difference.

My point is that is there no positives, we conceded 2 goals, even with a red red that's not good enough. To try and paint anything from this game as a positive after taking 10 days off, talking crap before the game and then serving that shit on plate is taking the piss.

But it doesn't surprise from a manager who only speak in cliches.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The No vote increases after every bad match we play. That's the other team fans wanting to keep him in the job more.

RepardReece

Right. So when people blame wan bissaka or Bruno Fernandes it's people who think Ole is not the problem too.
:houllier:

You don't see things the way I do and I don't see the way things you do.

I think Ole is not good enough manager due to how he is managing Ronaldo. Zidane at Real Madrid found out all these problems of Ronaldo as a Striker arguably in his prime aswell and he still knew it was not good enough so made the tactical changes.

Ole keeps it. And you think im supporting ole :houllier:

The love for Ronaldo is INSANE!!!
I'm taking the mick, thanks for biting :)

Ixion

Score 49 league goals with Depay, Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney and Van Persie in your squad and finish fifth, better than Ole.
Take the reigning champions of England and have them miss out on Champions League football for the first time since 1995-96, better than Ole.

By all means want him gone, but feck me tone the hyperbolic bollocks down.
Least he had a positive goal difference which we don't right now after 400 million

laughtersassassin

Why should they stay, they're part of the problem.
I said they'll go when we get a caretaker.

We can't show up to our next game with no staff

Fire Ole today.

And fire the rest of the staff once we get the caretaker which will be after the Villarreal game

Godfather

Score 49 league goals with Depay, Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney and Van Persie in your squad and finish fifth, better than Ole.
Take the reigning champions of England and have them miss out on Champions League football for the first time since 1995-96, better than Ole.

By all means want him gone, but feck me tone the hyperbolic bollocks down.
I can't believe you are seriously arguing this.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
feck sake, Ole is seriously forcing all of us, who have adored him so much, to hate him now. Why is this clueless guy not taking responsibility and leave with mutual consent? If it is financial, he will get decent compensation. Instead, through his moronic comments and actions, he is day by day making a strong case for the theory that he doesn't care for the club. That or he is just too dumb and stubborn.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It's hard for it be as bad as the first half, Watford dropped deeper and VDB made a huge difference.

My point is that is there no positives, we conceded 2 goals, even with a red red that's not good enough. To try and paint anything from this game as a positive after taking 10 days off, talking crap before the game and then serving that shit on plate is taking the piss.

But it doesn't surprise from a manager who only speak in cliches.
There are absolutely positives. Sancho looked better, VDB played well.

We need an rvn

Gattuso tend to leave clubs on mutual consent because he's a man of integrity. He did the same with Crete, Pisa and Fiorentina. I remember him participating in a celebrity version of who wants to be a millionaire. All money won would go to charity. It was meant to be a bit of a laugh as they paired him with Vieri (both weren't exactly known to be geniuses). Gattuso came with the idea that Vieri and him would double any money they win, something they both agreed to. Turned out that they won a lot and towards the end Vieri was really uncomfortable with it, yet Gattuso kept pushing so they would keep their word till the end.

Gattuso would never take a single euro from Milan apart of his salary of course. That's how true legends act.
Didn't know that and good on him. Sounds like he has a good heart,, pleasantly surprised at that as well.

Club legend or not, I'd still not hand my notice in if it meant losing out on £10+m and instead securing my family's financial future for a generation or two

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

When you actually access the above, what are you saying. That Ole somehow hasn't been backed?
Look at the squad he has. This is on him as a lack of management ability.

When you actually look at it, we gave an ex player with almost minimal experience a job that should only come with years of top class winning ability. It looks mad in hindsight. Almost Moyes esque.

Trophy Room

It's a bit pity that he uses his legacy as a player here as a constant shield
I think he’s earned it no? He’s responsible for one of the greatest moments in this clubs history.

That really isn’t the problem.The issue here is the complete lethargy by the board to not recognise that his time as manager was finished a long time ago.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles

This is my biggest issue with this. I still think he has to go, most good managers would do great things with this squad. But Ole isn't the biggest issue at the club, the problems come from the top, and the top doesn't give a shit.

Pickle85

Oh please. Every press conference ole has been using his legacy as a shield for terrible performances.

We can call him out on not resigning
You can do what you want, pal. I just think that expecting an employee that has a lucrative contract given to him by the organisation to resign is fantasy land. If there's anyone to be annoyed at, it's the board for keeping him in the job. How many managers do you know of that have resigned for the good of the club?

There is a genuine conflict of interest there. It’s long past the point that him being in charge is what is best for the club. Look at the table, look at the stories in the press. It’s obvious.

He is thinking about Ole at the moment and that will obviously rub fans the wrong way. Hero or not as a manager, if he decides to put Ole first and stay on and continue to embarrass the club like today, then he has to face the consequences for that.
I get why people are annoyed but I think some of the more vitriolic, personal stuff is way OTT. Symptomatic of the world in which we live, I get that, but he's someone that cares for the club and has a huge place in its history. He also looks broken atm... I'm just surprised people, even on a human level, don't feel bad about really sticking the boot in

You are contradicting yourself here. If he is staying because he has huge contract then he doesn't care much for this club, isn't he?
And by that, he deserves to be treated the same how people treated previous 3 managers.

Guy is ruining our club ffs. He spent his "Club legend" excuse
Again, would you walk away from a lucrative contract that has been given you by the club's management? If anyone should be catching flak it's them, but they're happy for Ole to take a beating they should be catching for their utter incompetence and mismanagement.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Get Rangnick simple. Or Favre. Or Zidane. Or move heaven and earth to get Ten Hag. There are hundreds of potential candidates that would do a better job than Ole right now. And who fecking cares if it doesn't work out right away? Then we sack the next one until we get it right. Like every other top club. Clinging onto people who simply aren't good enough is the downfall of this club.
As I thought....

Rangnick hasn't ever won a top flight league title or European trophy and yet you make it sound like it's 'simple'.

Favre? Not convinced either.

Zidane doesn't want it nor do his family.

Ten Hag ain't going anywhere mid season. He's said numerous times anyone approaching would be wasting their time.

They ARE going to have to do something though. That much I do agree with. I just don't think we will get the right guy, if that's even possible, until the summer now.

MrSingh2002

The fecker doesn't have the shame to quit. And the Glazers don't have the balls to sack him.

Both parties waiting for each other to put them out of their misery.

Complete lack of balls in this situation.

Where's Paul Pogba in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.