• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Sorry for having a memory, Godfather.

Forget about a loss, it turns out taking a title winning side to seventh and no Champions League football is actually a win as long as you win the Charity Shield before doing so.
Well Moyes was second worst no discussion. But he's actually a half decent manager as he shows at West Ham. Nobody will take Ole in the PL. Nobody

BlueHaze

At least with a new manager we will have a semblance of hope, renewed optimism, even if it's for a while. Now it's just despair, no hope of anything changing. He needs to go, nothing else matters now.
Just like when Jose left. You remember how good things looked back then?

How did it last in the long run? You know the answer. Absolute shit.

That's how it goes when you have no long term plan. Only temporary changes resuts.

Dobba

Well Moyes was second worse no discussion. But he's actually a half decent manager as he shows at West Ham. Nobody will take Ole in the PL. Nobody
Taking a title winning side to seventh and no Champions League football gets you second worst billing.

Sensational stuff.

Genuinely, what was wrong with just wanting the manager out that you feel the need to spend a Saturday evening reimagining the Moyes season?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Yeah, me having a memory of the single most boring football season I have ever witnessed means I'm Ole.

You cracked the code, bro.
You can't be fecking serious? Yes, it was boring but we weren't such an embarrassment. Losing to relegated Cardiff and Huddersfield. Losing to a shit Villareal team in the EL. Losing to a Turkish side formed the previous day that had Demba Ba upfront. Losing at home to Burnley ffs. A 6-1 loss to a Mourinho led Spurs at home. Conceding 9 goals against Liverpool in our last two home games to them. Losing to West Hams 2nd team in the league cup. Conceding 4 against Leicester, 5 against Pool and 4 against Watford in 6 games is the worst its ever been. Oh, and that after spending close to half a billion and knowing you're safe know matter what.

Lie down @Dobba you need it.

Godfather

As I thought....

Rangnick hasn't ever won a top flight league title or European trophy and yet you make it sound like it's 'simple'.

Favre? Not convinced either.

Zidane doesn't want it nor do his family.

Ten Hag ain't going anywhere mid season. He's said numerous times anyone approaching would be wasting their time.

They ARE going to have to do something though. That much I do agree with. I just don't think we will get the right guy, if that's even possible, until the summer now.
There are tons of others too. Hasenhüttl for example. More than enough options we simply have to act and get our shit together. It doesn't have to be 'the right' choice straight away. But a better one than Ole and that's not hard.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Well Moyes was second worse no discussion. But he's actually a half decent manager as he shows at West Ham. Nobody will take Ole in the PL. Nobody
Nonsense. Ole has been horrendous this year but had decent two years. Moyes was abysmal all way long.

Wezzaldo

Did anyone else think when DDG got interviewed and asked “Should the players apologise to manager and coaches” he shook his head and looked like he was biting his tongue?

James35

We carry on in this form we'll end on 40 points and concede about 65 goals. I can't believe he believes he can turn it around, absolute bollocks from him or if not I'm seriously worried about his sanity. Peak level delusion.

ShinjiNinja26

Sorry, this is the best squad we've had since Fergie retired? Not the one that he'd literally just lifted the Premier League title in front of, this one.
Ok that one was better and it slipped my mind but let’s not kid ourselves that was an amazing team either. It was a side coming to the end of its cycle with most our senior players coming to the end of their careers Rio, Vidic, Evra Giggs, Scholes etc. It was also filled with a lot of shite that only Fergie could get playing at a level much higher than their actual ability but bar that 2013 season this is certainly the best squad we’ve had. Don’t forget most people were expecting us to challenge this year and look where we are now, getting embarrassed week in week out.

Idxomer

I think he’s earned it no? He’s responsible for one of the greatest moments in this clubs history.

That really isn’t the problem.The issue here is the complete lethargy by the board to not recognise that his time as manager was finished a long time ago.
He has earned nothing when the question concerns his managerial career with United.

BlueHaze

When you actually access the above, what are you saying. That Ole somehow hasn't been backed?
Look at the squad he has. This is on him as a lack of management ability.

When you actually look at it, we gave an ex player with almost minimal experience a job that should only come with years of top class winning ability. It looks mad in hindsight. Almost Moyes esque.
No what I'm saying is him STILL being here despite the players playing against him for majority of the season is no one elses fault but the disgraceful ownership and board. Do not put your trust in those charlatans to suddenly become football experts and turn all of this around.

JG3001

At this point. Feck him.

The response of a managers whose fanbase excused his losses & exaggerated his performance. We’re getting exactly what we deserve.
Exactly, too many top reds who think supporting shit is a badge of honour.

justsomebloke

The Norwegian press is now actually giving him a harder time than the UK press. The latter seems to be clustering around the "this piles the pressure on Ole" line, while the big Norwegian papers are all "He's got to go now, enough is enough". It is, too.

GoldanoGraham

This is utter rubbish. If anything, Ronaldo saved his bacon multiple times and prolonged this misery for us by keeping Ole in the job. Ole was inept long before Ronaldo and should never have been appointed in the first place. Can't believe the delusion of some people on here. No wonder we still have idiots applauding him every time we get our arses handed to us by the likes of Pool and City.
I’m not saying Ronaldo is a bad player, but since he turned up we have been utter shite. How did we play against Leeds at the beginning of the season or last season without him - certainly a lot bloody better than we have done since Ronnie returned.

he does not suit the way we are asking the team to play and while he has been one of only a few bright points it has been to the detriment of the rest of our performances.

we have become so inept and easy to play against - our regression from last year is phenomenal - while Ole is clearly tactically not up to it he is having to shoe horn a player into a system that makes the rest of the team play worse or more exposed

if people are really deluded enough to think that Ronaldo coming back has been beneficial to the team overall then you are seeing the game differently to me

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
So far beyond a joke at this point. Even if they pull the plug now, it’s another 2 weeks wasted and 3 points dropped. Catastrophic

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Could be happening
Oh so now they're going to act!? They have had all the fecking international break to do something about this!!!! I hate this club so much I'm sorry!!! But that is a shambles of the highest order!!!!

Robbie Boy

Lots of people are going to celebrate when he eventually goes. Come back to me in 2 years time when we will be in the exact same situation and everyone is calling for whatever manager who's in charge then to get sacked.

Once you put your anger away and man up to the fact that we are nothing but a stock exchange market club under this stinking regime then life will be easier for you.

Want change? Stop going to home games. Boycott the club completely. The alternative is to let the current owners keep on severely damaging the club.

Really it's in the hands of the fans but they keep playing right into the hands of the Glazers.
Ole being absolutely nowhere near good enough, and the issues with our owners aren't mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.