Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesheriffjw

A real man would quit as soon as the final whistle goes. Especially if he loves utd as he says he does.

An ambitious board will sack him after the game or early morning

el3mel

Losing 5-0 to Liverpool at Old Trafford is unforgivable embarrassment. I'll never ever forgive him for this humiliation.

Our worst manager post Fergie. Please sack him today.

weizxx

The Glazers won't sack him, it cost money. Hope Ole still loves MUFC and resigns tonight.

izec

Losing 5-0 to Liverpool at Old Trafford is unforgivable embarrassment. I'll never ever forgive him for this humiliation.

It wont stay 5-0 man. We can be happy if it doesnt go to double digits

SAFMUTD

If he has any pride he'll resign, but considering it's his big pay check and he, incredibly, has a 3 year contract he'll wait for the sack.

ShinjiNinja26

Why’s Ole bringing on a fecking striker?? We’re clearly not getting back into this game so just pack the defence and shut up shop before this turns really ugly ffs.

Foxbatt

Surely they is no real United fan who are still supporting him to stay?

Idxomer

If he doesn't resign after this, he loses his cult hero status forever.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Do you think the players have done this on purpose? The defending has been so diabolical, you have to wonder….
If it was anyone other than maguire making mistakes I'd have believed you. I do think Pogba did that on purpose though

OrcaFat

He might resign. He’s proud. His recent comments suggest he is losing confidence in himself.

If he doesn’t resign I think he will be sacked if we don’t beat City, at which point we’ll be 9th or 10th, 11 points off top. That’s the territory of board room fear, crisis and possible action.

Jibbs

Hate to say this but a humiliation like this was needed to get Ole and the who bandwagon of class of 92 and ex players out of the club.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Hate to say this but a humiliation like this was needed to get Ole and the who bandwagon of class of 92 and ex players out of the club.
Exactly. Everyone needs to feck off with their thoughts. Most of them haven't evolved with football.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
He might resign. He’s proud. His recent comments suggest he is losing confidence in himself.

If he doesn’t resign I think he will be sacked if we don’t beat City, at which point we’ll be 9th or 10th, 11 points off top. That’s the territory of board room fear, crisis and possible action.
If we need 3 more defeats for his sacking then wow.

DSG

We’ll be lucky if it stays 5-0. He needs to go, but I disagree that he’s our worst. Moyes was, not close. The squad has outgrown Ole, they need something that he can’t give. Best to pat him on the back, show him the door and move forward.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Neville - “It needs to change…and Ole is going to get the chance to try and change it I believe”

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He needs to deliver his resignation speech at full time. He was my favorite player growing up after Ruud and I’m broken that it has come to this for him and for the club. Please never appoint a club legend as manager again.

Huge-fan

I hope this is clear enough and obvious as I said, what a shame, i am burning inside due to this happening at the wrong timing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.